Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya (3391 Views)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Kennyswag: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
I just saw a video of a nigerian lady being fingered by Libya rebels... she was tired, stripped naked and fingered...
thunder kill those wicked Arabs angry angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by doggedfighter(f): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
You just saw?

undecided
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Kennyswag: 2:00am On Jan 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
You just saw?

undecided
watched
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Nazgul: 3:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Kennyswag:
I just saw a video of a nigerian lady being fingered by Libya rebels... she was tired, stripped naked and fingered...
So where is the video?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
So where is the video?

Wondering the same thing ���

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Kennyswag: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:

So where is the video?
you wan see am
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Nazgul: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kennyswag:
you wan see am
Yes na
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Kennyswag: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:

Yes na
go and download it
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sometimes blame people who allow themselves to be deceived. Libya is a no go area
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Nazgul: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kennyswag:
go and download it
Post the link
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Canih28: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
ok
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Kennyswag: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nazgul:

Post the link
you want mod to ban me?
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Kennyswag: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
ednut1:
Sometimes blame people who allow themselves to be deceived. Libya is a no go area
they stripped her naked, tied her hands and mouth, spread her legs and fingered her till she squirt (piss) full everywhere. ..
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Nazgul: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kennyswag:
you want mod to ban me?
Open this thread in sexuality section then post the link and mention me. No mod would ban you there since it's the sexuality section and you wouldn't be breaking any rules when you post sexual content.
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by jasonex4(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kennyswag:

Where is the video
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Kennyswag: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
jasonex4:

Where is the video
go and download it yourself
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by jasonex4(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kennyswag:
go and download it yourself

Where is the link??
Re: Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya by Kennyswag: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
jasonex4:

Where is the link??
ask google

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help / Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? / What do u think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.