Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is It Possible To Miss A Period For A Month: How To Get Periods Overnight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To Miss A Period For A Month: How To Get Periods Overnight (372 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Miss A Period For A Month: How To Get Periods Overnight by bizz22: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Is it possible to miss a period for a month? First of all, we at Moxiber want to say congratulations. We want you to know that whether you are in shock, jumping for joy, or in a state of confusion, we are here to support you all the way. We also know that a missed period is quite troubling, especially when you are not ready for it.

Watch, like, subscribe to get notification whenever we share new health tips
Visit moxiber to read more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3y2h2XrC_E

Having a missed period is quite common, and almost every woman has a late period at some point. The key to figuring why is knowing the causes of a missed period before it occurs. You can keep track of your period by using a calendar or mobile app on your phone. By doing this, you will be able to identify a [url=https://i1.wp.com/moxiber.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Is-it-possible-to-miss-a-period-for-a-month.png?resize=930%2C620&ssl=1]missed period[/url] early.

Every woman’s body works differently, causing variations in menstrual cycle length. The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics states that a normal menstrual cycle can range from 24-38 days.

Your period is late when you are over five days past the beginning date of your period. Some people will say you have a missed period when you are 1-2 weeks past your expected start date.

Re: Is It Possible To Miss A Period For A Month: How To Get Periods Overnight by bizz22: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Nota / Homecare / 4 Things You Can Do To Quit Smoking Cigarettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.