Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

This Issue Has Been RESOLVED - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Issue Has Been RESOLVED (2546 Views)

Settled. Everything has been resolved / WhatsApp General Issue Has Been Fixed / Opera News Airtime Cashout Issue Has Fixed, You Can Now Withdraw From Your Airti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by kennyflames(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
nawa oo

wahala no dey finish
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by gistray: 12:50am On Jan 10, 2021
If I'm the seller

I will arrest your and your illiterate wife

Thank God the man has involve a lawyer

I pray they arrest you mumu

Customer from hell fire
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Pharaohny: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=gistray post=97900407]If I'm the seller

Come on shot up your guter mouth were you there?
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by jeff1607(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2021
gistray:
If I'm the seller

Customer from hell fire

Would you gladly pay for a thermocool generator with a sinoki engine ?

Have you ever bought something and felt shortchanged? No be everytime pesin de make gain.it would have been better if an accessory or a small token is allowed to go for peace to reign or better still appealing to the customer a d promising a discount for next transaction

He paid for something and he should get full value of his money's worth, if it's not the real carton that came with a device why hide it from the customer?

3 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Meister(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2021
Bros police have told you that you don't have a case and you think it's in court you'll have a case.

You better look for a way to settle this matter out of court or you'll end up loosing more money
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Edopesin: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Meister:
Bros police have told you that you don't have a case and you think it's in court you'll have a case.

You better look for a way to settle this matter out of court or you'll end up loosing more money

What are you guys even saying, do you want him to explain his ordeal in your native language before you understand?

The woman was wrong for selling a refurbished phone in the guise of a new one.. who will even buy a refurbished iphone 7 for 150k? In a sane environment he very much has a case

2 Likes

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by gistray: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2021
charming1111:

U think say I dey fear court? If u be one of them, tell ur madam that this case is far from being over. I spent 150k on a phone, I didn't get value for it & now d husband of d wife wants to sue me for character assassination & I should be scared? Ontop of my hard earned money?

When she deliberately sell FAKE phone to me, she forget say she get CHARACTER to protect? Abi?

You don't even know the meaning of Fake!!

You got 100% value for your money!

I don't know those people or you

But I'd love to see you in prison soonest and your wife in kirirkiri
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by gistray: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Mumu Op even passed the warranty period and brought the phone back with broken screen

He later said the man's wife went and crack the screen outside

Ok his op is customer from hell fire

I'm in support of the seller because I'm a trader and know how stupidd entitled idiots like this can be
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Meister(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2021
Edopesin:

What are you guys even saying, do you want him to explain his ordeal in your native language before you understand?

The woman was wrong for selling a refurbished phone in the guise of a new one.. who will even buy a refurbished iphone 7 for 150k? In a sane environment he very much has a case

*It's an iPhone 7plus, I've seen people selling their usef iPhone 7 plus up to 140k sooo

His argument is fixated on him being sold a fake iPhone 7plus and the phone is clearly not fake, his anger should be that the phone is not a new device like he initially thought.

Any person that knows a little about phones should know that you can't find a new 7plus, that's a 5 year old device

1 Like

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Meister:

The court is superior than one police officer! Tell ur madam's husband to take me there
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Edopesin: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Meister:

*It's an iPhone 7plus, I've seen people selling their usef iPhone 7 plus up to 140k sooo

His argument is fixated on him being sold a fake iPhone 7plus and the phone is clearly not fake, his anger should be that the phone is not a new device like he initially thought.

Any person that knows a little about phones should know that you can't find a new 7plus, that's a 5 year old device

His wife asked for a new iPhone not a refurbished one, he wouldn't be complaining about the device if he had asked for a refurbished phone and they gave him that

Not everyone will know that you cannot find a new iPhone 7 plus anymore so why not tell her that instead of giving her what she didn't ask for

anyways na court go settle the matter

1 Like

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by korm2me(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Will never buy phone from such a place
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Meister(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Edopesin:

His wife asked for a new iPhone not a refurbished one, he wouldn't be complaining about the device if he had asked for a refurbished phone and they gave him that

Not everyone will know that you cannot find a new iPhone 7 plus anymore so why not tell her that instead of giving her what she didn't ask for

anyways na court go settle the matter

If he holds on to the fake phone talk the court will just throw the case away TBH

1 Like

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by fuckboys: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
charming1111:
Imagine buying a brand new iPhone for #150,000 & d phone is FAKE! How will u feel? Ajiri Johnson (Audrey Johnson Nig Ltd), a lady who sells phones on Instagram, sold a fake iPhone to my wife & she has refused to take responsibility for her actions! Her shop is located at Block K, shop 38, Robinson Plaza, PTI Junction, Warri, Delta State... For ur own good, nor go there go buy phone
Op, to beat them to this case, you better change your narrative from they sold you a fake iphone to they sold you a refurbished iphone for a new one. You have the pack of an iphone with a different serial number which is a win for you. wink

Any one who have used an iphone before knows what you have there is an original but refurbished iphone from your model number.
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by helpfulposts(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
fuckboys:
Op, to beat them to this case, you better change your narrative from they sold you a fake iphone to they sold you a refurbished iphone for a new one. You have the pack of an iphone with a different serial number which is a win for you wink

Any one who have used an iphone before knows what you have there is an original but refurbished iphone from your model number.
Thumb up
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Edopesin: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Meister:

If he holds on to the fake phone talk the court will just throw the case away TBH

true
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
charming1111:

& where will u like to c ur madam? Scamming another Nigerian of their hard earned money?
If it eventually leads to a court case, I think you have a case. You paid for a new iPhone 7 plus, not a refurbished iPhone 7plus
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
fuckboys:
Op, to beat them to this case, you better change your narrative from they sold you a fake iphone to they sold you a refurbished iphone for a new one. You have the pack of an iphone with a different serial number which is a win for you wink

Thanks for this insight; God bless u
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Babawale4real: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
This device is not a refurbished device, as seen from the model number (M)

This device is not a fake device, the imei check is valid.

If this case gets to court, and your accusations are “fake and refurbished device”, this case Wld be thrown out and your lawyer might be angry with you

PS: Just passing by, happy Sunday

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Meister(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
BabaOwen:
If it eventually leads to a court case, I think you have a case. You paid for a new iPhone 7 plus, not a refurbished iPhone 7plus

He would only have a case if he has tangible evidence showing that he asked for a brand new 7plus
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by fuckboys: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by gistray: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
I want to see the op locked and the keys thrown away

I had a similar horrible experience with customer from hell and I would like them all to be given a lesson that customers are not right all the time

All indications have shown the man didn't buy fake phone

He just want to spoil a married man's wife image
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Babawale4real: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
charming1111:

This is the evidence

It's d conversation between my wife & Ajiri Uyeh Johnson the SCAMMER! on Instagram

Kindly take note of the date & time

Oh wow. Just seeing this

A brand new item would have factory film on it even if the box is not sealed

This device was purchased and activated 2016, you actually purchased a used phone. That is not a brand new iPhone.

***When you sell a used phone as brand new just because it’s boxed, to an unsuspecting customer is bad, not nice at all.

1 Like

Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by Meister(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
charming1111:

This is the evidence

It's d conversation between my wife & Ajiri Uyeh Johnson the SCAMMER! on Instagram

Kindly take note of the date & time

You have a case with this but you need to change your fake phone stance to her selling you a used device as new
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by charming1111(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Meister:

You have a case with this but you need to change your fake phone stance to her selling you a used device as new
OK boss... Thanks
Re: This Issue Has Been RESOLVED by honsule(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Issued resolved. Thread is hereby closed

(1) (2)

Is Your Mobile Data Draining Too Fast? Here Is How To Fix It Permanently / Best Curve Screen Phone / Antivirus Needed For Nokia 6303c Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.