Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Settled. Everything has been resolved - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Settled. Everything has been resolved (4939 Views)

This Issue Has Been RESOLVED / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2022

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Everything is settled

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by hello66: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Brother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad ,

Move on, learn from it

My 2 kobo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2022

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Lanretoye(m): 4:17am On Nov 27, 2022
You should have returned the phone when u noticed the fault,no one will take a dead phone from you now cos he didn't sell a dead one to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by masterfactor(m): 5:53am On Nov 27, 2022
That is why I prefer to go to a physical shop and buy what I want, if am to transact with you, i must be there physically or I find a third party to represent me,
at my age I can't be having sleepless night and no rest of mind because I bought something online, @OP learn your lesson from this and be Wise next time.

16 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by eteebanky1: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Igemburg, show face oo you this scammer

All scammers that derive joy in scamming their fellow countrymen shall all labour in vain

Op, you must track this stupid scammer down, he must to give u your full refund, I urge you to involve the police

He'll surely pay for his evil deeds

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2022
This why I prefer to go for physical shop and buy my new Tecno in peace at least I will have one year warranty covered. When my new Tecno switch off, I took it their office and I go it back within 7 days , maybe it was another new or not but I got it back working perfectly, the seller don't know the damages because most nairaland will search for his fault before dealing with him

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2022
hello66:
Brother, in as much as 50k na huge money , but I will advice u, let it slide, na business gone bad ,

Move on, learn from it

My 2 kobo

This is why scamming will continue to flourish here! Let it slide, let it slide and the scammer gets set for bigger fraud without any atom of human conscience.

Let's learn to start using a formal escrow platform. Use Konfam Escrow which is in partnership with Wema Bank.

Konfam.ng

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2022
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Parachoko: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
What do you call a phone that goes off and ON?
He sold a dead phone to me already bro

Post the scammer full name and phone number.

Pixel 2 is an old phone, it was release in 2017, the phone is now more than 5 years, no dey buy all this kind old phones again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Zonefree(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Returning the phone was because he claimed he wanted to change the battery. I proposed a better option of looking for the battery at my base and repair it instead. Which he agreed.

I got the battery and a repairer. Send money for the battery. That's where the problem starts.

And my fair for not sending the phone back. He can claim he didn't receive the phone.

How much did you tell him to send for the battery?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by September19: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2022
You should have gotten his face and posted it everywhere . just like godfrey02 aka GODFREY MORGAN OTEJERE scammed me while pretending to sell his note 7 lite

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2022
eteebanky1:
Igemburg, show face oo you this scammer

All scammers that derive joy in scamming their fellow countrymen shall all labour in vain

Op, you must track this stupid scammer down, he must to give u your full refund, I urge you to involve the police

He'll surely pay for his evil deeds

Well, it's easy to judge from one point of view and ignore the other part?

Let us always know that there are 2 sides of a story and don't be too early to drag someone.

This is my 5th year of selling and on NL and I will not coz of 50k spoil my rep

A

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2022
I won't run away from this ordeal, and my intentions are pure.

Most of my customers on NL knows me very well and even know my shop, so if anyone wants to see me in person, come to 23, Ola Ayeni Street Computer village Ikeja
My phone number - 08133077936

I will shed more light on this issue now.

KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS GUY HAS TRIED TO DRAG ME ON GOOGLE PIXEL PLATFORM WHERE WE SHARED THE SITUATION AND HIS PROPOSITION WAS NOT WELCOME THAT IS WHY HE DRAGGED ME HERE.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Kewtt: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2022
Igemburg:

Well, it's easy to judge from one point of view and ignore the other part?

Let us always know that there are 2 sides of a story and don't be too early to drag someone.

This is my 5th year of selling and on NL and I will not coz of 50k spoil my rep

A

This is no response

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Scam? And you said I was rude?
Is this really the situation?
Did you mention here that I provided solutions and asked you to decide which one pays you?
In our conversation did I ask you to take the cost of replacement or repair?
Sincerely and in all truthfulness, I told you i didn't notice the battery issue and it came like that directly from USA.
Someone got the pixel 4 I advertised alongside this one and heap praises on me about how well the phone is working.
Your response were sounding insultive that is why I refused to reply you as I don't want to insult you.
Our chat history were kept and I won't mind if this thread admin or any other person can help us intervene and read through our chats and see what makes me bad!

ALSO THE LAST TIME I REPLY YOUR CHAT WAS AROUND 5/6PM YESTERDAY AND YOU SAID IT LIKE I AVOIDED YOUR CHATS FOR DAYS. I COME IN PEACE

IN ADDITION, ANY SOLUTION THE ADMIN OR ANY PERSONNEL BRING TO THE TABLE ABOUT THIS ISSUE, WILL GLADLY TAKE IT. THANKS
.THIS WAS MY 1ST REPLY TO HIS ACCUSATION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Yes" I asked what do you want" and I needed your answer.
1. I proposed I order for the battery and you send it down and I will replace it, all cost on me, I didn't ask you to pay.
2. You said someone have it around your side, and you told me the cost, I have not denied to pay, but the cost is on the high side, but we never conclude.

You were only dangling in between the options.
And because you didn't got my reply on time, you assumed I don't want to reply again. You might have all time to chat but am at work and I can't reply you as fast as you think I should which I told you.

Even if you feel I don't want to reply, do you try once to call? At least to show if am avoiding you?

And you called me a scammer!!! Way too much please.

Am sure there are peeps that have known me on NL over a long period of time, I have sold over 30 phones on NL and no one ever call me out.

That is how someone want to spoil jboixx reputation on the Xiaomi thread, ThankGod we that know him quickly intervene and the person couldn't even talk again.

PLEASE LET'S GET OUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE DRAGGING ANYBODY. "I WON'T SPOIL MY REPUTATION OR BUSINESS BECAUSE OF 50K!!!"
.MY SECOND REPLY.......

PLEASE nigga, what do you want!!!
Choose from my solutions and stop this thing you are doing.

To me, you don't know what you want

This phone is with you now I think over 3 weeks
Last week you said you don't want anything that I should just send you receipt and you will sell to someone else which I did.
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Yo
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2022
If I want to scam you, you I will ignore you totally, I will not be talking to you till this very day, coz you still chat me up this morning.

The issue with the phone is battery, I told you sincerely that I didn't notice it when testing it and i gave you options.

If there is anyone that want to volunteer to be the judge, I can create a WhatsApp group so that screenshots of our chats will be seen and I will gladly take their solutions.

I have nothing to hide, there are peeps on this same NL that have come to my house for pickup, even some to my church.

I COME IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:

10k for the battery
And 2k for workmanship.

I reported back to him, and he replied he can get the battery for 9k via amazon

You didn't ask me to send any money!
You didn't decide on what you want before dragging me, kindly send a proof where you asked me to send money please!

1 Like

Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Goalty01: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Settled. Everything has been resolved by Igemburg(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2022
Goalty01:
Go to our chat history and search Mosque or friday prayer I think. And post screenshots of that day.

Because that part is in the dead phone now.

Please do

You said it, so you are the one to prove it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Unlock Mtn Fastlink Modem By Zte / [SOLUTION:] Can't Establish A Reliable Connection To The Server on playstore / How I Was Scammed By Tecno Carl Care.(RESOLVED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.