Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) (29804 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / Half-Naked Man Filmed Lowering Lover From Balcony As His Girlfriend Returns / Man Filmed Chopping A Mad Woman Hard Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (+VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by QueenMay1: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
QueenMay1:
DO YOU KNOW THAT
Unclean water leads to birth defects in pregnancy,reduces child I.Q and hazardous to the entire family's health. Invest in water purifiers today to safeguard your entire family's health.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE TODAY ON
WHATSAPP: 07060990017
Available
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by TANID(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by baralatie(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Wow.. this is serious.

Hmmm... Hope he didn't have his way though.

he never had his way but had torn her blouse before 6 boys jumped on him and beat the hell out of him.later he bailed for his life and his family came and carried away to the village
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by nicedayontop: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
What a perculiar mess !!!
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by Mozino007(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
I was there...it's at my town uyo..

the guy na madman also...two mad people

na Army guys come pursue dem for 2nd roundgrin
i dey baracks road can i see u?
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by JoyIsSweet: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
The man must be a ritualist pretending to be mad. How could he have known entering from the back undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

he never had his way but had torn her blouse before 6 boys jumped on him and beat the hell out of him.later he bailed for his life and his family came and carried away to the village

Ah.. better.

1 Like

Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by Mrscarter(f): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
I was there...it's at my town uyo..

the guy na madman also...two mad people

na Army guys come pursue dem for 2nd roundgrin

grin
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by Mrscarter(f): 2:07am On Jan 09, 2021
fuckboys:
Nigerians are perverts.

Lol
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by sageb: 6:12am On Jan 09, 2021
imagine the display of decadence. Nothing Udoedehe no go see for plaza.
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by unshakablejihad: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2021
akwa ibom na wao
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Mozino007:
i dey baracks road can i see u?
yeah i dey nwaniba Rd now
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by Kingluqman(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Werey re ooo!!!! grin
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by Pekadust: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Isnt Nigeria an abnormal country? agreed that the people in the act are mad...the people filming are way worse. its pretty sad to watch knowing the partied involved are mad.
Re: Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) by FreezedIced: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mivici:
The man un top is just forming to be insane probably a ritual purpose

They're not both insane because their hair cuts are still very neat and their clothes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Themed Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( / He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.