Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Writer @ 400 Words/$1 - Don't Suggest Your Rate - Only Quality Writer Required - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writer @ 400 Words/$1 - Don't Suggest Your Rate - Only Quality Writer Required (607 Views)

Affordable And Quality Writer Available / Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed / How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer @ 400 Words/$1 - Don't Suggest Your Rate - Only Quality Writer Required by jessicarobert: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2021
I have improved the rate just because of the poor writers suggesting me to improve the rate when they deliver sample article, it was totally plagiarised, I need articles on monthly basis, only serious writer who knows the art of writing quality Reviews, (Don't need such writers who write - release date, dimension, warranty, and other things, if you don't know how to write a quality review, please don't apply, I have more than 50 applicants, some of them don't deliver the articles and vanish some of them deliver but are inactive most of the times)

Rate is 400 words/$1

Reviews required

Paypal and Payoneer required (for payment)

Re: Writer @ 400 Words/$1 - Don't Suggest Your Rate - Only Quality Writer Required by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2021
jessicarobert:
I have improved the rate just because of the poor writers suggesting me to improve the rate when they deliver sample article, it was totally plagiarised, I need articles on monthly basis, only serious writer who knows the art of writing quality Reviews, (Don't need such writers who write - release date, dimension, warranty, and other things, if you don't know how to write a quality review, please don't apply, I have more than 50 applicants, some of them don't deliver the articles and vanish some of them deliver but are inactive most of the times)

Rate is 400 words/$1

Reviews required

Paypal and Payoneer required (for payment)

Nice. I'll send a mail with regards
Re: Writer @ 400 Words/$1 - Don't Suggest Your Rate - Only Quality Writer Required by SocialJustice: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2021
How can you attract quality writers with your insulting low rate. Rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writer @ 400 Words/$1 - Don't Suggest Your Rate - Only Quality Writer Required by jessicarobert: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Those who think this is low rate can leave this post, I am not forcing you to work for me, if you want to work, just contact otherwise leave, such people who demand more money, majority of them are very poor writers.
Re: Writer @ 400 Words/$1 - Don't Suggest Your Rate - Only Quality Writer Required by dpete1: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
jessicarobert:
Those who think this is low rate can leave this post, I am not forcing you to work for me, if you want to work, just contact otherwise leave, such people who demand more money, majority of them are very poor writers.
You won't see any bad writer who will receive less than #1 per word. Never!!
Re: Writer @ 400 Words/$1 - Don't Suggest Your Rate - Only Quality Writer Required by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2021
jessicarobert:
why don't you write yourself if it's that easy?
All these outsourcers sef

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Academic Writers! / Need A Talented,skillful, Freelance Online Writer? I'm Your Man! / E-color Siminar!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.