Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam (36640 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Nigerian Lynched In India : Five Arrested In Delhi Over Assault On Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Kimjongun: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
This idiot is not one of us, we don't have that kind of look here in the west
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hahhahaah na them developers of other nations before they come back and start chest beating they are the hard working. Hard working indeed grin grin grin Yellow paw paw
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Oracleforce: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why did op withhold the other names?
..we know those tribe that has a lot of notorious drugs dealers....and internet fraud....
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Coldie(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lankybaby:

How did you go about your travelling process
Go to traveling section on nairaland and look for UK thread. This is the best time to come as the post study visa that allows for 2 years work after graduation starts by April. Better come now before a new government enters and changes the policy
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Technocracy: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
It's now a Nigerian because it's not an Igbo man
I thought it's only Igbo men that gives Nigeria a bad name and bad image. Jobless tribalist sponsored by a conquerd loser
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Jibsy203(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Before opening the thread,I know it must be them "Afonja mozlem
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Lynfroddo: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
author=Omofloflo post=97846953] Before I opened the thread I told myself the culprit would be igbo but somehow disappointed. Stealing and corruption run in our blood. 99% of Nigerians are corrupt [�]
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by adekola4258: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hope those of you that open the thread to check and confirm name feel pleased now
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Minjim: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
What's Afonja doing in India?
That's beyond his territory.
Go to Europe bloke
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Nellyfrancis157: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Auxtin85:
India! A country where going to jail is inevitable, where tomorrow isn’t certain, where any wrong movement can get you behind bars for years.

A country where caesarean section is more advised than normal delivery by doctors

I escaped going to jail in 2016 because because I was pacifying my son.

My friends that were arrested were in prison for about 4 years.
pls what is pacifying
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Chris2863(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
These demons again
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
I stand to be corrected but that looks like an Igbo man using a Yoruba name. That guy looks nothing like a Yoruba man.

I wish I could hear him talk and nail him from his accent. angry

Yoruba in India? Scam? I doubt the authenticity of the guy's identity.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Mitsurugi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hmmm. That look, that kind of yellow skin tone and then I matched it with the name , it immediately reminded me of those years a friend who I know is not Yoruba calls himself Kayode(a Yoruba name) in SA.
He told me it is because there is a general local perception in S.A. that people originally from his place in Nigeria are into drugs and related crimes.He is not into crime, a perfectly upright IT professional, and wanted to avoid such label so adopted Kayode as his name.

This was as far back as 2006 or so.

Crime is bad.It is not peculiar to a race, culture or religion.
No matter how cool they make it look when they flaunt their illgotten wealth, please don't join them.

So in essence Akeredolu is now Akachukwu abi? Clap for yourself angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hmmm. That look, that kind of yellow skin tone and then I matched it with the name , it immediately reminded me of those years a friend who I know is not Yoruba calls himself Kayode(a Yoruba name) in SA.
He told me it is because there is a general local perception in S.A. that people originally from his place in Nigeria are into drugs and related crimes.He is not into crime, a perfectly upright IT professional, and wanted to avoid such label so adopted Kayode as his name.

This was as far back as 2006 or so.

Crime is bad.It is not peculiar to a race, culture or religion.
No matter how cool they make it look when they flaunt their illgotten wealth, please don't join them.

Honestly, same thing I thought when I saw his picture. That man is most likely an Igbo man using a Yoruba name. That is what they are doing now cos Igbo names are already known.

If it happens that he's Yoruba, I'll be highly surprised cos that guy looks like a typical Igbo.
While there is no crime that's exempt, I really think this is an IGBO man.

Besides Yorubas do not go to India for anything other than education, talk less of trying to make a living there. I know if it's true, the truth will reveal itself with time. How I wish I can hear him talk so his secret can be out in the open.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by nnamdi640: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
The equation is well balanced. Those in the north specializes in bandits and terrorism while the other sides are druggers and the last are scammers......
This guy is from the lineage of Hushpuppy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Asour: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tobichimezie:

It's easier catching someone with drugs than someone involved in cyber fraud... white substance deals always fetch far more money, but it's a high risk high reward odd so that's why lots of Igbos rather take the risk for the higher reward.

Hahahahaha!

Are you giving a course in Fraud viability ?

Really funny your conjectures.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mitsurugi:

So in essence Akeredolu is now Akachukwu abi? Clap for yourself angry
Bros be honest, does that look like an Igbo or Yoruba man? Please be honest. You know how easy it is to get a passport with different details in Nigeria and you are aware of everything going on with Igbos in Asia... I am not trying to bash any Igbos cos I love you guys, but to me, that guy looks like a typical Igbo man.

If we could hear his accent, this would be solved...
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by EmekaBlue(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Look at his conehead...always disgracing their country

afonjaz don spoil things too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Kinematics: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na dem na dem na dem awon sophisticated...

Disgrasing Nigeria along with their chest beater friends friends from the yeast.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by sisisioge: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
They still caught hi with his oluwole details...48yrs kor...38yrs old ni.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Victor6998: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
InlandTaipan84:
Criminal from the sophisticated land of ewedu hydraulic soup grin grin
Easy Bruh grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by filleSouriante(f): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Auxtin85:
India! A country where going to jail is inevitable, where tomorrow isn’t certain, where any wrong movement can get you behind bars for years.

A country where caesarean section is more advised than normal delivery by doctors

I escaped going to jail in 2016 because because I was pacifying my son.

My friends that were arrested were in prison for about 4 years.

Hello Austin. Long time. Compliments
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by kramer: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tobichimezie:

It's easier catching someone with drugs than someone involved in cyber fraud... white substance deals always fetch far more money, but it's a high risk high reward odd so that's why lots of Igbos rather take the risk for the higher reward.

You forget to mention that carrying drugs is easy and requires no intelligence however cyberfraud does require some sense
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Uniquekriss(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Based on consignment... The jab don cast
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Onlinesmart: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
obiekunie2:
see how they will avoid this thread bc na their brother. very hypocritical set of people!

Let it be an ipob that committed this heinous crime, the page would av been pursing 15 by now.

But the Igbos are matured and understand the fact that crime has no ethnicity and therefore wouldn't leave their busy schedule to come ridicule another tribe over crime.
Your response alone shows you're jobless.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by tit(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Amotekun Afonja enter rabbit trap
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by tyinfinity: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
his mother is from Aba in Abia state.he followed his maternal uncle go join drug business in india
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by OlawaleBammie: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Neddstark:
So many Yorubas are abroad doing fraud. Infact, that is how they survive but they rarely catch them.
So many Igbos are abroad doing drugs trafficking and they mostly catch them.
Nigerians say no to crime abroad. You're spoiling opportunities for good guys who want to travel for genuine hustle.

So u re actually sayin the yorubas get brain to always pull tru abi??

Like i dont understand
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Onlinesmart: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Igbo face, Yorùbá name.

OP, something is missing here. We all know it's Ndi nyanmiris that spread all over India like maggots.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Godons1: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
The Guy na IGBO. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by DeAlphaMale(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
So Yorubas can do fraud nawa oo i thought they were the tribe in which Jesus descended from...
Orishirishi
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by magnetic20: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
He should rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.