Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam (36621 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Nigerian Lynched In India : Five Arrested In Delhi Over Assault On Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by thundafire: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Finally the jinx as been broken,it was developers on the winning run and now the skull miners are in

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Stateoforigin: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
kiss
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Drella(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
He lied about his name.
He looks like a chukwudi or Emeka!

So therefore....na still dem!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Organs(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Neddstark:
So many Yorubas are abroad doing fraud. Infact, that is how they survive but they rarely catch them.
So many Igbos are abroad doing drugs trafficking and they mostly catch them.
Nigerians say no to crime abroad. You're spoiling opportunities for good guys who want to travel for genuine hustle.

Doesn't matter the tribe. Those doing crime will be caught eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by ItsTutsi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
lol. nyamuri flat.heads are all happy and excited that its finally not them!!

today calls for celebration at upper iweka
InlandTaipan84:
Criminal from the sophisticated land of ewedu hydraulic soup grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by adedehinbo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Akeredolu is an igbo name! Looking at his head he looks like one okoro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Maize621: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Akeredolu lived in ibadan over 15 years, Man was tired of eating Amala consistently without no good pay so he decided to visit his friend named Ayo, never knew Ayo was into drugs. Right now he got himself messed up and full regrets. The Emeka’s on nairaland must be excited right now tongue

NextD18:
Instead of Olajide Akeredolu to stay in Ibadan or Ogun state and hustle hard, he decided to travel to India to indulge in fraud.

Olajide Akeredolu is a disgrace to Amotekun group.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by shizzle1: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Xbee007:
This guy resemble someone whose name is Emeka. He doesn't resemble Akeredolu at all. He is thereby rejected.
nkita rachaa gi anya...anumanu

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Kinikini: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
There is something about the face and the forehead. I recommend DNA test for him. He looks very much like them.

uote author=Doraty1 post=97839117]

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/08/akeredolu-arrested-in-delhi-over-217k-scam/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by vikstandon(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please my new year prayer, one of which is that they catch AYOBAMI ADENIYI SAMUEL. That guy is a fraudster, a parading cyber criminal... Duping people with investment scheme.

The young man duped about 5001 investors in a tune of 3 billion since last year September.
Is my prayer he be caught...Yoruba don't have integrity.
All the conning done to me on all my internet transactions has be done by them.
Today if you present yourself as a Yoruba, I no do online business with you.

The Question is who then can I trust as a Niger Delta Man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
ItsTutsi:
lol. nyamuri flat.heads are all happy and excited that its finally not them!!

today calls for celebration at upper iweka
shut up.....if it was IGBO now na u go be the first to masturbate

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by yoboone(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Splendorgirl633(f): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
You guys should stop giving us bad name abroad bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Samfloxin(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
NextD18:
Instead of Olajide Akeredolu to stay in Ibadan or Ogun state and hustle hard, he decided to travel to India to indulge in fraud.

Olajide Akeredolu is a disgrace to Amotekun group.
Yoruba amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hmmm.... Nigerian arrested in India. Only a foolish Nigerian will be happy about this because the criminal is not of his tribe... religion ... state.... or region. These are the same people when travelling abroad be wondering why they are singled out for extra scrutiny all because of their Nigerian passport.
It's 2021... Nairaland is worldwide.... why make matters worse by showing the world how divided we are?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by bluefilm: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Impossible!

My eyes are deceiving me.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Lankybaby(f): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Coldie:
Since I moved to the UK up to 5 people from Nigeria have messaged me to open a whatsapp account for them with a uk line, or for me to use my account to do pickup for them...

Nigerians we need to stop this scam attitude, we never tire to spoil our name?
How did you go about your travelling process

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Boxer007(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Xbee007(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
shizzle1:
nkita rachaa gi anya...anumanu
Chill, that was just a joke.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by johnpablo541(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Drella:
He lied about his name.
He looks like a chukwudi or Emeka!

So therefore....na still dem!!!!!!!!

The guy on the picture is Igbo, that picture has been attached to a story previously posted on nairaland last year.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by bizzibodi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
He has d name of jacob(afonja) but d face esau(ipob) ....... computer identity dectection-....Fail.....ping...ping ...ping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by edoairways: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Omofloflo:
Before I opened the thread I told myself the culprit would be igbo but somehow disappointed. Stealing and corruption run in our blood. 99[b]% of Nigerians are corrup[/b]t
False
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by joelag: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Come and carry... To later end in wash wash. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by UDUJ(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/08/akeredolu-arrested-in-delhi-over-217k-scam/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Nigerians always in the news for the wrong reasons. That's why I avoid them like a plague when outside the country. The westerners are into online fraud, the easterners do drugs then you have my edo brothers taking their miserable cultist activities and mixing it with petty crimes and my sisters rule the prostitution arena. The northerners are not left out, their greed and nepotism has created the cankerworm we find ourselves in. Collectively the nation is a failed state with a terrible reputation overseas. Spits in disgust angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Oluwaleinad14(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hope those of you that open the thread to check and confirm name feel pleased now
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by tamdun: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Omofloflo:
Before I opened the thread I told myself the culprit would be igbo but somehow disappointed. Stealing and corruption run in our blood. 99% of Nigerians are corrupt
That's because it's not drug related crime, anything drug is 98%...
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by 44Bulldog(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Even flatinoz will start dragging him grin

This life no balance true true grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by iyapont: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
omo this people don dey change their names to Yoruba names...na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Ofemmanu1: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Enugupikin:
A lot of people will be disappointed.
Yoruba amaka grin grin grin grin
I am disappointed!

But the pic is Chika, a drug dealer.

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by mightyhazel: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
This one is laundering our image very well in India..

Crime is bad and should be condemned no matter the perpetrator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Picking Used Panties And Pads In Lagos / Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.