Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam (36643 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Nigerian Lynched In India : Five Arrested In Delhi Over Assault On Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by GenerationNext: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2021
6digitscomrade:
im not into the tribal trade bro I just a pathetic people it sickens me to my guts and u are already nauseating me ..
Truth is bitter.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by DamnnNiggarr: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Farid24224:

Bwahahaaaa!!! Can't believe he mentioned me, keep spewing trashes here, u don't mind because if sense was a ladder, yours is just 2 steps... *Tueh*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know that you don't have an idea that I know of your existence on NairaLand ( even if a prophet prophesied to you about it), thus the jubilation and excitement that beclouded heart.

You have made it this year because the great DamnnNiggarr mentioned you. Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Farid24224(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know that you don't have an idea that I know of your existence on NairaLand ( even if a prophet prophesied to you about it), thus the jubilation and excitement that beclouded heart.

You have made it this year because the great DamnnNiggarr mentioned you. Cheers!

Osheyy!!! Clap for yourself.....the great one has mentioned me you said.... So I should now goan fry mango?!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by greatness77: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Xbee007:
This guy resemble someone whose name is Emeka. He doesn't resemble Akeredolu at all. He is thereby rejected.

Na joke I dey joke o. Some people don dey fume already. grin grin grin
hahahah thankGod u say na joke, I be wan use amphibious plane to bombard u from all angles
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by greatness77: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by greatness77: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/08/akeredolu-arrested-in-delhi-over-217k-scam/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
yorubas always denying their brothers who is in trouble since time immemoria, they denied Abiola and he was eliminated in prison, they denied fayose and he was almost jailed if not d intervention of ibos they denied sowore and police is now incarcerating him in kuje, and ibos are also pushing for his release, and other prominent men's, im beginning to believe that yorubas a chameleon to deny is in their dna dis guy may rot in jail if care is not taken
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by CountLaka(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
angry
Farid24224:

Bwahahaaaa!!! Can't believe he mentioned me, keep spewing trashes here, u don't mind because if sense was a ladder, yours is just 2 steps... *Tueh*

O ma se o
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by CountLaka(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Innalillahi wa Inna Illaihi Rajiun

The death has occurred of Mrs Ramatu Manta wife of the Ambassador designate to South Africa. Mrs Ramatu Manta was until her death a senior lecturer with Fati Lami Abubakar Institute of Legal and Administrative Studies (FLAILAS) Minna.

The funeral/burial of the deceased is slated for today by 6pm at the Ambassador's residence in Minna.

It could be recalled that her husband Ambassador Haruna Manta was nominated, screened, confirmed as Nigeria's Ambassador to South Africa two days ago and the two were due to submit their credence letter to the President of South Africa by next week.

Late Mrs Ramatu Manta died after a brief illness at the age of fifty eight leaving behind her husband, two children (Mubarak and Amir Haruna Manta.

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, forgive her shortcomings and reward her with Aljannat Firdausi. Amin summa Amin summa Amin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Farid24224(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
CountLaka:
angry

O ma se o

Pity yourself puto!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by Farid24224(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
CountLaka:
Innalillahi wa Inna Illaihi Rajiun

The death has occurred of Mrs Ramatu Manta wife of the Ambassador designate to South Africa. Mrs Ramatu Manta was until her death a senior lecturer with Fati Lami Abubakar Institute of Legal and Administrative Studies (FLAILAS) Minna.

The funeral/burial of the deceased is slated for today by 6pm at the Ambassador's residence in Minna.

It could be recalled that her husband Ambassador Haruna Manta was nominated, screened, confirmed as Nigeria's Ambassador to South Africa two days ago and the two were due to submit their credence letter to the President of South Africa by next week.

Late Mrs Ramatu Manta died after a brief illness at the age of fifty eight leaving behind her husband, two children (Mubarak and Amir Haruna Manta.

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, forgive her shortcomings and reward her with Aljannat Firdausi. Amin summa Amin summa Amin.

Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbi Waheed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.