Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. (9567 Views)

We Are Not Against Peaceful Pro-biafra Protests In Yoruba Land - OPC / The SE Have Oil For Those Of You In SS That Call Us Thieves / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by seanet02: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
@OP, very wonderful info. More please
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by AndreUweh(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
It's high time this brainless thread is deposited in the tribalism section.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by tyrant11: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
udezue:

@Eku bear, sharap. Your people like envious backstabbing scavengers teamed up with the North so yall could steal and get everything the East ever had that you couldn't get. Its just that simple. Nothing but pure betrayal so quit making up excuses.

u are a fucking mad man.

i dont recall the ijaws , urhobos , efiks or other minorities being desperate to join biafra !!!!!! i dont recall them fighting for you, so why the Bleep are u trying to claim their oil. which is where Nigeria gets the majority of its oil.

and you dumbass also better remember that ondo state, a yoruba state, is the 5th largest oil producing state in that country. so yoruba land also produces oil which everyone consumes.

While i dont support the way the war was fought , the igbos were not saints in this matter.

Its a known fact that any minority that didnt support biafra was tortured.

anyways , i don talk am , nigeria must break up.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by EzeUche(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
The oil belongs to the people of Nigeria. Not just the Yoruba if there is any oil found in the region.

One Nigeria!
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Bishopking: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
where is Becomrich?
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by tyrant11: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2011
you all should analyse this map.

http://www.oyibosonline.com/html/guides/maps/Maps/Nigeria%20Concession%20Map%20New%20venture%20version%20sep%2005%20review.pdf
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by buffny: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
udezue:

@Eku bear, sharap. Your people like envious backstabbing scavengers teamed up with the North so yall could steal and get everything the East ever had that you couldn't get. Its just that simple. Nothing but pure betrayal so quit making up excuses.

last time i checked the ijaws did not support biafra. so as far as I'm concerned you igbos were the criminals that wanted to control other peoples oil blocks.

if the ijaws had supported biafra then we can say that ,ok the igbos were right.

so shut up. and stop acting like its your oil.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ak47mann(m): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
YORUBAS ARE NOW CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE OIL cheesy cheesy I GO DIEOOOOO cheesy

is true they have plenty oil soup may be that's what poster just finish drinking his oil soup so the oil don enter his brain sad confuse the poor man angry
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by aljharem3: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
ak47mann:

is true they have plenty oil soup may be that's what poster just finish drinking his oil soup so the oil don enter his brain sad confuse the poor man angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yoruba hater cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny though smiley
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by buffny: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2011
ak47mann:

. who cares if u believe us.

are u retarded . check out the facts i presented. idiot.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ak47mann(m): 1:09am On Aug 13, 2011
buffny:

. who cares if u believe us.

are u slow . check out the facts i presented. .
what fact that you have 40 billion oil reserve you are not serious so SW got more oil than Niger deltans/Nigeria as a whole. that sound more like some one from kindergartens cheesy
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by yarodin: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2011
These Yoruba people are mistaken oil soup for Oil blocks. Olodo rapata people.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by buffny: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2011
look at these dullards. despite the evidence that has been put in front of you. you still dey question wheter we have oil. ondo state is already an oil producer.
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
unbelievable! see how every poster is trying so hard to prove their region also has oil.as if there is no future without oil.
no wonder this country is not moving forward.everybody wants quick easy money that doesn't bring development.SMH
i really pray predictions the ND oil reserves will run out by 2015 is true.maybe if there is no more oil money they'll cut us off
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ak47mann(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2011
careytommy:

unbelievable! see how every poster is trying so hard to prove their region also has oil.as if there is no future without oil.
no wonder this country is not moving forward.everybody wants quick easy money that doesn't bring development.SMH
[b]i really pray predictions the ND oil reserves will run out by 2015 is true.[/b]maybe if there is no more oil money they'll cut us off
were did get that from? ND oil still got 20 years to go so forget that side, even there are more oil untapped yet,
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by dempeople(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2011
ak47mann:

were did get that from? ND oil still got 20 years to go so forget that side, even there are more oil untapped yet,

. . . in Alaigbo. cool
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by ak47mann(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2011
dem_people:

. . . in Alaigbo. cool
correct cool
Re: Yoruba Oil Blocks For Those That Say We Dont Have Oil In Yoruba Land. by Dollyak(f): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
tyrant11:
If Nigeria were to break up now, yoruba land has got at least 50 billion barrels of conventional and unconventional oil that will see us through.

sey u need proof ??

ok

feast your eyes

opl 323 and 321 . major offshore oil blocks off the coast of lagos. at least 3 billion barrells in both. and trillions of cubic feet of gas. drilling hasnt begun.

http://www.gulfoilandgas.com/webpro1/MAIN/Mainnews.asp?id=2696

http://www.energy-pedia.com/article.aspx?articleid=133616

OPL 310

dirctly off the coast of lagos.

at least 500 million barrells of oil.

http://www.afren.com/operations/nigeria/opl_310/

OML 113 of the coast of lagos.

at least 1.5 trillion cubic feet of gas. and 200 million barrells of oil.

http://www.panoroenergy.com/?page_id=639

OML 125

highly productive field with 700 million barrells of oil. already in production.

and thats just a lil bit of our prospective resources. and lets not forget about our huge bitumen deposits. almost 40 billion barrells of oil worth.

and our other oil wells in ondo state illaje area.

so that right there is all you need to know .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe / Why We Budgeted N82bn For Deep Seaport —AYADE / Kano APC Ward Chairman Sentenced For Illegal Possession Of 367 Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.