Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others (22531 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Truth801(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
good if he pay 500k first for bail then we will be awaiting for 100mil aftercheesy useless church and school thinking the are above law using people for wicked act deeper life bible church and school nobi am oh you see all this holy holy church fear them dia wickedness nd heartless are wonderful the can be wicked yet preach salvation to people
You be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by pretteemee(f): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
make we talk CEO am an igbo guy we love business die grin i done dey like you small small just that ur pastors go dey collect from you too much shia but i no mind all na all join

Lol....honestly sir, you are high on drugs

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Agugbadin: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
The woman looks like Abia state Governor Okezie Ikpeazu twin sister.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Agugbadin: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
good if he pay 500k first for bail then we will be awaiting for 100mil aftercheesy useless church and school thinking the are above law using people for wicked act deeper life bible church and school nobi am oh you see all this holy holy church fear them dia wickedness nd heartless are wonderful the can be wicked yet preach salvation to people

The Igbo woman looks like Okezie Abia state Governor, she wants to cash out on this, the love of money.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by UnBanEbenezer(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
you're very stupid.
I'm sure your brain was surgically exchanged with that of a cow.
Idiot
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by seunlayi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
If Kumuyi happens to be like this Ph pastor that send Sister kemi to prison this woman may pay for running mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by nonoski: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
yetmao:
I feel the case is extremely overheated. Maybe because a church was involved.

Am talking as an ex-boarding student from nursery to secondary. this case is small compared to what's going on in boarding schools. That place is a juvenile prison. I meant all boarding schools, kings college, queens college, unity school, remand homes, gss schools.

My only advice is that if you can avoid it, dont send your child to a boarding school.

U went to boarding school from nursery to secondary?
Bros which kin lie be this...
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Ajstyles01(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
pretteemee:

I can see you are not just dumb....U are happy about your situation so it might be difficult for you to get cure.

Was it Kumuyi that molested the boy?

So the child was singled out among other student and kept in a place to starve and die?

Show an evidence of when she was insulted by the school?

If this happens to me, I wouldn't act foolishly like the woman littering the social media by calling out kumuyi and leaving the real perpetrators,making it look like I have an hidden agenda against the church or kumuyi.... I will drag those kids who molested my kid,their parents,Mr Akpan and the principal to court instead.
Then I'd come to you people,the media court and tell you how I won the case.

can i send u a pm??
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by chibuike57183: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
: leave the communication sabi u understand waiting i type dia abi you this deeper life abuser church and school girlLol....Shaa no pollute my brain, You go dey alright last last
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by heniford2: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
pretteemee:

Lol....honestly sir, you are high on drugs
drugs no i don't do so
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by matm: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
What of the 100,000000 the woman said should be given to her? And the accused boys have been released to their parents? So which money will the woman be using to pursue the court case which of course will not end any time soon,as we all know full well that court case takes a lot of money as adjournment continues for a long time? Now the video posting woman must have realised that that social media where before now all the accused had been convicted and sentenced,is only a platform of saying whatever one thinks for every dick and harry who has a phone and at least 1mb of data or even zero balance with free operamini browsing.Court and it's processes of processing cases go according the stipulations of the law and not based on public comments or opinions.Again did u notice that Dr wf Kumuyi was not mentioned in court unlike how it has been trending on social media?.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by matm: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
What of the 100,000000 the woman said should be given to her? And the accused boys have been released to their parents? So which money will the woman be using to pursue the court case which of course will not end any time soon,as we all know full well that court case takes a lot of money as adjournment continues for a long time? Now the video posting woman must have realised that that social media where before now all the accused had been convicted and sentenced,is only a platform of saying whatever one thinks for every dick and harry who has a phone and at least 1mb of data or even zero balance with free operamini browsing.Court and it's processes of processing cases go according the stipulations of the law and not based on public comments or opinions.Again did u notice that Dr wf Kumuyi was not mentioned in court unlike how it has been trending on social media ? The court has the final say .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by SeunNotOwner: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
So the accused were under detention before and the mother is running amok on social media, as if nothing was done to the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Blackdisciple(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na so court don collect their own sharp sharp....
So what about the victim
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by SeunNotOwner: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
heniford2:
him no do anything court say make dem bail dem each 500k grin you sure say u well so

You see there is nothing bad in searching google for what you are ignorant of. Bail does not mean you are guilty, it is only a tool hold accused person rather than keeping him in detention.

1. Definition of Bail
Bail can be defined as the process whereby a person accused or being charged for the commission of an offence is released by the constituted authority who is detaining him, on the condition that he will appear or report to a police station or court or other identified location in future whenever his presence is required or so ordered.

Read more here
https://lawpadi.com/3-things-every-nigerian-should-know-about-bail/
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by boom99(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
I know deeperlife church will cooperate. They are plain and transparent. Make the woman no worry she go get justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by SeunNotOwner: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
morgan100:

Those officials sin here is negligence, their negligence caused all these, because I see no reason why a teacher will starve a student because he is bedwetting. O wrong naw. Therefore, they should face the music.

It cannot be starving. from what i have read so far, the principal move him to senior hostel after his mate who are rich kids cannot endure the continual wee-ing and smell of poo in the hostel.

What might be the cause of the boy emaciation could be uncheck Diabetics type 2 or High Sugar.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by pretteemee(f): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ajstyles01:

can i send u a pm??

If it's business wise,please do
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by yetmao: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
nonoski:

You will be shock, then i was not even the youngest. parents came with babies.

Just thank God for your life, shits happens everyday
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Adesamogun(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Just learn to keep Quiet on matters you dont have full info on.....

heniford2:
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by obixcel(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
matm:
What of the 100,000000 the woman said should be given to her? And the accused boys have been released to their parents? So which money will the woman be using to pursue the court case which of course will not end any time soon,as we all know full well that court case takes a lot of money as adjournment continues for a long time? Now the video posting woman must have realised that that social media where before now all the accused had been convicted and sentenced,is only a platform of saying whatever one thinks for every dick and harry who has a phone and at least 1mb of data or even zero balance with free operamini browsing.Court and it's processes of processing cases go according the stipulations of the law and not based on public comments or opinions.Again did u notice that Dr wf Kumuyi was not mentioned in court unlike how it has been trending on social media ? The court has the final say .
Said it all. Let Justice prevail in d end.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by matm: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
What might be the reason the boy at his age would be emitting the smell of faeces? Does it mean he can't clean his anus himself?I think other private schools should learn their lessons and stop being too tolerant and accommodative.If it is in a govt school,the teachers would send a student who can't clean his anus parking once other students can't bear it.That of bed wetting might be tolerated but poo is a capital no.Public school teachers will tell the parents to go and find out the medical cause of the problem,and if not well treated,they won't allow the student back.I don't know if it's because of high fees private schools collect that they tolerate a lot both from students and parents to their own detriment.Now the poor teachers are being charged for neglect.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by Femilekan233: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kennyfancy:
Ok, who will pay the 500,000
school Authority,its an official matter btw the school and the parents of the boy.
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by heniford2: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Adesamogun:
Just learn to keep Quiet on matters you dont have full info on.....

shut up stop been a fvcking fool
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by planetx13: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Why you dey call my name na?

What's up bro... Sent you an email...let's chat...
Re: Don Davis: Court Grants Bail To Deeper Life High School Principal, 6 Others by yetmao: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2021
nonoski:

no need to argue with you, babies are enrolled in boarding school.

i still remember i m older than most kids around that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Teachers In Private Schools: What Is The Cause and the Way Forward? / Experience / Salam Oyejide Of NANS Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.