Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 (17126 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Supported Atiku's Presidential Campaign, I Hope He Supports Mine / Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Senseless idea. Could not get 5000 votes in a state election.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Latvin: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Technocracy:
A conscious Nigerian youth has volunteered to run for presidency all I see in the thread is pessimist and pessimism smh. This is supposed to be a welcome development I mean a source of excitement. This slave and conquerd mentality should stop let's throw our weights behind him. Nigerian youths needs to rise and make a strong statement. we matter

If all he has going for him is youth, then he hasn't even started. What are the skillsets and experience he has for the top job? To rule a complex nation like Nigeria is no child's play. He needs to start selling himself on a robust platform.

Youth on its own is not the solution. There are many youths who have tried - Yahaya Bello current Kogi State Governor was less than 40 when he became Governor, Dimeji Bankole was less than 40 when he became speaker of the house, Orji Uzor Kalu was 39 when he became Governor, Salisu Buhari was less than 30 when he became House of Rep speaker and so on and so forth. What did these guys accomplish in lesser political office? Donald Duke was young but you could see he had a strong and sound CV before becoming CRS Governor.

So Yul, what do you possess apart from Youth to vie for President?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by isaythetruth(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yuletide Edochie My nigga, well.. you are free to run for anything, it's just that this time around your votes may no even reach 39, in the 2017 Anambra election you contested for, no bi 20 votes or thereabout wey you get?

A child hasn't finished the food in his plate, he is asking for another!.

we have an Igbo proverb that goes like this " a child that his father sent to steal boldly breaks the door with his legs....

Na person dey encourage am Sha or he wan answer one time presidential aspirant.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by majole: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lose
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Trustedpro: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na you dey manage your life ko
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by 4lorunsho(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oga no run for presidency but senate or house of reps
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why should Nigerians from all parts of the country vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Chicastle: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
The problem here is not just running for presidency but the problem is, NIGERIANS ONLY KNOWS HOW TO VOTE PDP AND APC.
I wonder what they see in this shit paties
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Harinholar(f): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
God is your strength
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by raymond0123: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Affordable Uk used laptop Brand: Dell Series: Latitude E6500 Processor:intel dual core Hard drive: 120gb Ram: 4gb Size:15inches Wireless network: Available Ports:Usb ports, vga Dvd rom: Available Good battery Super clean Operating system: Wins7 Quality guaranteed Warranty on laptop
Free delivery within Lagos; Payment on delivery
Price: 50k
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by cassbeat(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
mulerogold:

Thank God pipu still dey Nairaland with intact brain.

unlike the FOOL wey u quote for here.

see as the poverty shrinking destitute choose to Vote for tasha because of yansh and breast wey he no go even see till he die.
Bro the comments on here breaks my heart and we say we want a better Nigeria... Someone came out to say he will run for president a young blood at that, look at what they are commenting up there...
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by cassbeat(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
osazsky:
what has this script writter done that u term him technocrat ..are u educated...do u know that there is a doctor in the south south who uses all her salaries on an NGO....feeding the poor people in her state...building schs in community with wood and planks and sharing food to the vunerable with the little she has..to u anyone that comes up on big brother Nigeria and opens her breast and ass on dstv is a tecnocrat..oga just go and sit down.i dont have time for yoy..her name is esther ..google slum.and for ur info there are days she does free treatment and testing in public places..radio biafra is still on air.keep listeninf to it ot will help u. I also have 3 sure odds on bet9ja are u interested
I'm not the one u should qoute bro....
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Sunywa(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
What a great ambition dear Yul. As for me, I'll give you my support. But I wonder if that'll be enough to give you victory at the Polls. All the same, until 2023. Happy belated Birthday.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Temptee101(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
This one wan just collect former presidential aspirant title, dazzall!
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Zammeer(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why is he not contesting for president of Biafra...some while ago he boldly put Biafra on his bio on Twitter but he removed it and now he feels we should trust and vote him for Nigeria president He must be clowning ����
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Halo22: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yul u are going too far, just start from House of Representatives in ur constituency or possibly Senate as the Guber ticket would be zone out of ur reach. Stop all these jokes.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by divineappo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
this guy is a political jobber, only fools take him serious
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by ghiloman28(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
That is just the simple truth from him take it or leave it
skyfaze:

Shame on you for not believing in someone's dream. That you failed in aspiring for success doesn't mean someone else will fail.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by romunu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Which movie be this?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Katuul: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
DON'T BE TOO QUICK TO GIVE IN, THE REAL MEN ARE YET TO COME ON BOARD. AND WHEN YOU SEE OR ABOUT THEM, YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THEM BY THE STUFF THEY ARE MADE OF. EDOCHIE IS NOT THE IDEAL YOUTH CANDIDATE.

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Goco(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bmaster:
hey,I'm a sickler can you cure me

This stem cell transplant would require a donor,right

There is no Surgery or Transplant here.

This is Plant Stem Cell Therapy.
Patients take it Sublingually and it goes into the body organs to work.
No Side Effects atall.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by supercase1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
mokkalu1:
Omo see brother... grin
grin grin brother wey wetin!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by GiZcorp: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lanretoye:
instead of u to run for your dear life.
Pls permit me to laugh uncontrollably.... Puhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha......................
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by ezigr8(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
His intention is not to win 2023 rather to garner popularity for successive election after 2023....
No matter how hard we cry and clamour for youthful leaders, the truth is: politics all over the world is not for the young in mind.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Usihyelda(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
I thought this guy is igbo
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Usihyelda(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
This guy's head no correct
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by todugo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Richy4:
Wishing him the best... If Kanye Omari West aspired presidential seat in US ... so he can
Is USA Nigeria? Do we even practise democracy by the books?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by cassbeat(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
mulerogold:

Thank God pipu still dey Nairaland with intact brain.

unlike the FOOL wey u quote for here.

see as the poverty shrinking destitute choose to Vote for tasha because of yansh and breast wey he no go even see till he die.
Mehn matter tire me.... These guys are deeply rooted in ignorance...
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Easypro: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sir... run ooh. The youths will support you.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Sleekfingers: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by MarthaGlobal: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lol... You are not too young to do that.. So, jump into the game... Waste your time and money small.. Lol
ExAngel007:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/07/nigerian-actor-yul-edochie-to-run-for-presidency-2023/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NERC Unbundles TCN, Sets Up New System Operator / US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments / Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.