Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

See How Broda Shaggi, Zubby Micheal And Vincent Enyeama Reacted To Ini Edo Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Broda Shaggi, Zubby Micheal And Vincent Enyeama Reacted To Ini Edo Post (706 Views)

Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Poses With Micheal And Meraiah, Two Of Her Children / Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Broda Shaggi, Zubby Micheal And Vincent Enyeama Reacted To Ini Edo Post by kings2al1: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2021
See How Broda Shaggi, Zubby Micheal And Vincent Enyeama Reacted To Ini Edo Recent Post

Ini Edo was (born on the 23th of April 1982) she's a Nigerian actress. She began her film career in 2000, and has featured in more than 100 movies since her debut in 2013.

Of recently, Ini Edo share some lovely photos of herself via Instagram account that got top celebrities reacting on her comment box.

SEE POST AND REACTION HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/see-how-broda-shaggi-zubby-micheal-and-vincent-enyeama-reacted-to-ini-edo-recent-post/

(1) (Reply)

Since I Left The House I Do Not Get Toasters Again --- Bbn Erica / One Of The Reasons Why I Decided To Do Baby Dolls Business - Cardi B / Woman Friend Kills Sugar Daddy, Bolt Away With N7m Cash, Exotic Car (SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.