Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You (99868 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by TooMuchStuff: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2021
Iro1989:

Uwarka ce tsinanniya!
Arne....!
Dan alade
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Explain
go back and read the full thread
I can't continue to lecture you about "sarcasm" on nairaland. go through the sarcastic comment and read the sarcastic comment I quoted, come back and tell me what you understand. that said, I will leave you to your choice. believe whatever you like. adious!!
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by SexytorresE(f): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Ki yi haukurii mallams....! Ba da kie ni ke ba
tor na ji
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by TooMuchStuff: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
SexytorresE:
tor na ji

Nagode

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Let's continue grin....

Katsina is a Local Government Area and the state capital of Katsina State in northern Nigeria.[1] Katsina is located some 260 kilometres (160 mi) east of the city of Sokoto and 135 kilometres (84 mi) northwest of Kano, close to the border with Niger. In 2016, Katsina's estimated population was 429,000.[2] The city is the centre of an agricultural region producing groundnuts, cotton, hides, millet and guinea corn[1] and also has mills for producing peanut oil and steel. The city is largely Muslim, and the population of the city is mainly from the Fulani and Hausa ethnic groups.
The Katsina Royal Palace 'Gidan Korau' is a huge complex located in the centre of the ancient city. It is a symbol of culture, history and traditions of 'Katsinawa'. According to historical account, it was built in 1348 AD by Muhammadu Korau, who is believed to have been the first Muslim King of Katsina. This explains why it is traditionally known as 'Gidan Korau' (House of Korau). It is one of the oldest and among the first generation palaces,along with Daura, Kano and Zazzau. The palace was encircled with a rampart, 'Ganuwar Gidan Sarki' (which is now gone). The main gate which leads to the palace is known as 'Kofar Soro', while the gate at the backyard is called 'Kofar Bai' (now gone). The Emir's residential quarters at the epicenter of the Palace is a large compound built in the typical traditional architectural style]].[6] The current Emir of Katsina is Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman.a Fulani legacy

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
kastina is 9ice grin

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
it's lovely wink

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Iro1989(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Arne....!
Dan alade
Uwarkace Alade shegen banza
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Habeyy:
Someone should tell this guys ..they are overdoing this publicity stunt
I can't count the number of times I have seen the pictures
It is boring now
If it isn't "the beauty of northern Nigeria",it is "governor ganduje construct the largest brigde somewhere"
All this stuffs are not really news worthy again
Youths should demand better than "over filtered" pictures of not so new projects
Abeg
I don't pray it hits FP

well it actually hit front page with almost a hundred thousand views sorry for your pain
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by B2mario(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Joeclever:
Come to port Harcourt, these are the places where Bergers and financially incapacitated ones live

I have lived in sokoto and believe me no place like this in sokoto....lies everywhere

that place with asthetic field is imam international schools. The pictures are real. The first one is Sultan palace, the other one is Aliyu flyover from maiduguri road axis. But still on that many southern cities are far better than many cities in the north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.