Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You (99784 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
CSTRR:

They also think igbos are their most bitter enemies in the south.

When you think it deeply, Igbos are probably their closest friends.

I have seen some Igbos defend northerners and buhari so bitterly than I have seen anywhere else in the South.

There is no bigger pro-northern politician in the whole of Southern NIgeria than Umahi and okorocha.

And they are both Igbos.
Igbos don't just hate north
They hate anybody that they can't dominate that's y they more enemies than friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Coinbased: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jokers
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
I can see my thread have hit more than fifty thousand views grin
That's good
Thanks to the mods that move the thread to front page. I will continue with kastina city tomorrow cool

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Guy please stop these things

Funny enough am not even from the north bt my visit to serve(nysc) opened my eyes

Funny enough am not even from the north bt my visit to serve(nysc) opened my eyes

Hope you know that Google never forget foolish boy

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by McTominay(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
Op, thanks for d little journey. There is no state that is not beautiful, just that some are more hyped than others.
personally, the north should be the finest zone in all of Nigeria, because they have had 89% of the leaders of the country and besides it's really spacious to carry out any type of development it wishes. let me also say this, the north are also cheating other zones in Nigeria because, all the world bank/imf/who/UNICEF/UNESCO projects are all given to the north.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
theenchanter:
lol,what is the bolded? Google translate can't help u with correct translations.

Anyway, below is ur post from 2017. No dey betray ur region, it's not worth it.
there was a caught
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by udemzyudex(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Yes y d tin de pain u cheesy

naa e no pain me ooo
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Buhari has finished this country o. Northgeria
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by maxzzo1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
All na oil money
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Hope you know that Google never forget foolish boy
y d tin come de pain you cool
create ur thread and post whatever you like
Hermaphrodite

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Rexymania(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
How many times we go dey see this picture for Nairaland? Local champions. I didn't read his/her remarks but I know it is Kaduna and Abuja
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Our Oyel money at work.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Rexymania:
How many times we go dey see this picture for Nairaland? Local champions. I didn't read his/her remarks but I know it is Kaduna and Abuja
Nobody forced you to view the thread wooo

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Rexymania(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Nobody forced you to view the thread wooo

Ogbeni gerrout

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by thatigboman: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
It's very developed
arrewa, u have changed username abi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by wildikeman(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Gotten on the resources of the south south. Bastarrds
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
thatigboman:
arrewa, u have changed username abi
Noooo brother
My writing pattern is completely different 4rm arrewa. U should have realized that. It seems arrewa have been banned for some time.i have not seen his comment since the beginning of the thread.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by SANDAT(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Gerrard59:
Still a sh!thole which has more poor people than the whole of Liberia. A place where barbers are arrested because of hairstyles, alcohol drinks are broken and a religious police arrests a federal police. A place where people of different faiths cannot co-exist in peace. A place where life has no meaning because there are hordes of almajiris vagabonding the society who are ready to kill because of religion. A place that has the highest number of out-of-school children in the world and more poor people than Chad & Niger Republic.

There is nothing good about Northern Nigeria and nothing good can come out from it. It is a sh!thole within a sh!thole.

Spits!
Extreme hate kills.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by thatigboman: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Noooo brother
My writing pattern is completely different 4rm arrewa. U should have realized that. It seems arrewa have been banned for some time.i have not seen his comment since the beginning of the thread.
chairman, na lie u lie. Same arrewa kaduna pictures. Next u will post the kano ones, roundabout and nightline.
Just do ur thing, i dont bother.
Kaduna is my best city in the north for a long long time. I alawys come there to enjoy myself
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
thatigboman:
chairman, na lie u lie. Same arrewa kaduna pictures. Next u will post the kano ones, roundabout and nightline.
Just do ur thing, i dont bother.
Kaduna is my best city in the north for a long long time. I alawys come there to enjoy myself
Whatever rocks your boat
Believe what ever you want to believe
It's free
One thing I Know is that arrewa does not hide his identity.and am sure he would have seen this thread but can't comment due to ban
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by ridbell01(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
kaduna is a beautify city while kaduna state is an interesting state because i have visited over 13 lg there but the issue is there is that Almajiris are more than normal people especial in Kaduna

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.