Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You (99773 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

y d tin come de pain you cool
create ur thread and post whatever you like
Hermaphrodite

Y lie about your region?

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by NwaliE01: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
99.9% of all those things are in One region and that is Kaduna North.

The governor just focused on developing his kinsmen area.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by anzaku47(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Evil Terrorists axis of the world.
Poverty Global Headquarters

Most worthless lives region of Nigeria

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Sai shan Fitsarin Rakumi kawai.... Wawaye
Dan uwarka. Wiwi da tramadol da kake Sha ba yar ba ka aske idanu ko?
Ku marda kowa a jihar arewa banza kama Ku ne?

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Y lie about your region?
'Lie'
I have already told you about my region
You can believe whatever you want
I can't continue to waste my time and energy trying to convince you. Whether am 4rm sambisa,daura, ijokodo or orlu it doesn't matter. Did you notice that some of your friends were claiming that I am the same person as arrewa. I gave up trying to convince them bcus it's not worth it. You and them are the same. No insult intended. Besides is there anything special about been a northerner, Westerner or easterner.you can believe whatever you want.the most important thing is the topic.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwaliE01:
99.9% of all those things are in One region and that is Kaduna North.

The governor just focused on developing his kinsmen area.
The topic was about the whole north you are here talking about kaduna north in kaduna state.
If you have nothing to say, silence will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by fabolouz1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Aerial pictures makes everywhere beautiful.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by stieyven(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by godliman: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

But people will never say they saw these in d north. They will only talk about crisis and bokoharams than deny any good development
If those bandits kidnap you for two weeks in the bush you won't remember these pictures you will avoid north like hell.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by LLMG: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Show us Southern Kaduna, those areas that ethnic cleansing and genocide is ongoing.
triple996:
most beautiful cities in northern Nigeria:

the north is a very beautiful place to be even though shekau and ko are trying to give it a bad name.the media is also trying hard to give it a bad name,funny enough those who go to the north will see that it is completely different from what they were told that been said here are the best cities in Northern Nigeria.

-kaduna
Kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna State in north-western nigeria, on the kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna state in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census
Kaduna has a lot of cities within it of which include the following:
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc
Kaduna is the industrial powerhouse of northern Nigeria and slight behind lagos , portharcout and ogun. here are some beautiful pictures of croc city

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Badonasty(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
most beautiful cities in northern Nigeria:

the north is a very beautiful place to be even though shekau and ko are trying to give it a bad name.the media is also trying hard to give it a bad name,funny enough those who go to the north will see that it is completely different from what they were told that been said here are the best cities in Northern Nigeria.

-kaduna
Kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna State in north-western nigeria, on the kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna state in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census
Kaduna has a lot of cities within it of which include the following:
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc
Kaduna is the industrial powerhouse of northern Nigeria and slight behind lagos , portharcout and ogun. here are some beautiful pictures of croc city

lol...this one talk say b/gwari na city.........its very obvious that you've never been there before
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by bigiyaro(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
just like a beautiful tomb, full of rotten and dead things.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by NwaliE01: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

The topic was about the whole north you are here talking about kaduna north in kaduna state.
If you have nothing to say, silence will be appreciated
And those graphically enhanced pictures are majorly Kaduna state. The truth be told my Brother.
What I said, is there any lie in it?

The Indomie factory you mentioned situated close to the Refinery Junction is a private factory with Zero input from the Government.

The Government of today practice Nepotism to the highest degree.
Please bring your fact if you want to challenge my opinion.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Gbolsgbee(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
some of these pics are abundant on this forum. some of what was posted are even just architectural visualizations and not actual built projects
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Adamkeyj(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
they call it KD we call it HOME
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by SexytorresE(f): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Kai Dan uwa ....
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by mikmash(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2021
triple996:
grin. grin
A funny map of kaduna city bellow
Recycled pictures, I don't know what point you guys are trying to proof.
Tell the world the truth about what made kaduna went downward spiral . Nobi kd wey we know.

Religious extremism killed the once beautiful city.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by nnamdi640: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2021
I knew it that the first picture must always be part.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by mikmash(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2021
StacyO:
I keep saying it,Al south south together can never reach the tails of nothern Nigeria in terms of development.

The only problem the north have is just ignorance and illiteracy.

How do you measure development?
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2021
This is just too beaitiful!

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by calcal: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Without the oil money nothing beautiful there.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by TooMuchStuff: 3:38am On Feb 09, 2021
gidado14:

Durin uwarka
uwarka ce karuwa
ubanka ne Tsinanne
Uwakar wurin karuwanci ta haife ka
Ubank ma Arnene da bai san uwarsa ba
Uwarka sai da tai cikin shege so dari sannan ta haife ka
Ubanka ma bai tabatar da ko ka danshi bane

if you understand this, that's where you belong Muther f**ker
Jaki....!
Inka ji hushi, je ka rungume transformer lantarki..!
Dan alade..! Bususu..mai wari...! Kazami
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by TooMuchStuff: 3:47am On Feb 09, 2021
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Bros.... Thanks for the admonition..! Noted.

Can't wrap my head around a people fully dedicated to causing pain, Poverty, bloodletting, kidnapping, raping, terrorism, IDPs, tears of sorrow and evil doings in all my life in the North.
Come down to South and experience people who live in peace and progressively love n plan a decent life for themselves and future generations.
Na vex I dey vex.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by potopotoking: 4:30am On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
gidado14:

Durin uwarka
uwarka ce karuwa
ubanka ne Tsinanne
Uwakar wurin karuwanci ta haife ka
Ubank ma Arnene da bai san uwarsa ba
Uwarka sai da tai cikin shege so dari sannan ta haife ka
Ubanka ma bai tabatar da ko ka danshi bane

if you understand this, that's where you belong Muther f**ker
[/s]
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by potopotoking: 4:35am On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
Khaleepha5681:

kaji haushi nyamuri?

Arnan banza

what concerns you here

we're leading you all the wat
[/s]
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by potopotoking: 4:38am On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
Steve0979:
u dis igbo goat,can't u pass message without insult
[/s]
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by potopotoking: 4:47am On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
stieyven:

[/s]
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by TooMuchStuff: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2021
SexytorresE:
Kai Dan uwa ....
Ki yi haukurii mallama....! Ba da kie ni ke ba
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2021
mikmash:

How do you measure development?

Not the one you have in mind.

Why I put "ignorance and illiteracy" are the only factors holding them down.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
triple996:

'Lie'
I have already told you about my region
You can believe whatever you want
I can't continue to waste my time and energy trying to convince you. Whether am 4rm sambisa,daura, ijokodo or orlu it doesn't matter. Did you notice that some of your friends were claiming that I am the same person as arrewa. I gave up trying to convince them bcus it's not worth it. You and them are the same. No insult intended. Besides is there anything special about been a northerner, Westerner or easterner.you can believe whatever you want.the most important thing is the topic.

Explain

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by gidado14(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Jaki....!
Inka ji hushi, je ka rungume transformer lantarki..!
Dan alade..! Bususu..mai wari...! Kazami
Uwakar kake cema haka Dan Arniya

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.