Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday (22640 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrate His Wife, Ibijoke At 57 / Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by bigdammyj: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy Birthday Ma.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by gassbee: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
jamalchance:
How old sanwo-olu come be ?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Shinexprints(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by jaykay68(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hambivert:
Happy birthday First Lady ti eko.

Meanwhile, Dr. Ibijoke Claudiana Sanwo-Olu, have you confirmed from your husband the exact number of people that were massacred at Lekki Tollgate?

happy birthday to you madam Sanwoolu, many happy returns in good health. Amen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Aksnoopy: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sanwoolu should do a DNA test on his first son, he sure belongs to his wife ex boyfriend.

No resemblance at all.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Burgerlomo: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
HBD LLNP
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Emma1Oj(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
This woman is not up to 53yrs abeg... ladies are so good in decreasing their age y is this increasing her own.

Happy Birthday to her and more grace to her elbow!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Dreyton36: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
53 yrs How old is sanwo olu

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Husband & wife. Uglt sad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Husband & wife. Uglysad
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Busayomipearl(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
[b][/b]
Hambivert:

Meanwhile, Dr. Ibijoke Claudiana Sanwo-Olu, have you confirmed from your husband the exact number of people that were massacred at Lekki Tollgate?

Dr. Galadima
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by davit: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mod, she is 54 not 53.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by harmony75: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
happy birthday ma'am long life and prosperity ��� beautiful couple ❤
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by mejai(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:
wow...congrats ma, wish you more happy years ahead..
remember the last time I saw this lady with one of her daughter in a mall years back in lagos
I asked a friend who went to greet her and he said she is the wife of babajide of APC but that name didnt ring a bell then because ambode was still In sit then..
I jus walked pass her but the glowing smile of one of her daughter captured my heart n was thinking about approaching her just to know her more but she looked introverted and very quiet n I jus ignored her to avoid embarrassment.....
years letter babajide won dt election n i saw that same bea in his inauguration and felt pained like a loser...
wished I met her dt day In d mall n maybe if I jus had her digit, I would be planning marriage this year because she looks like a perfect wife material to me....I wasnt a real nigaaaaar back then.
letter writing grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nellybank:
Best wishes Mama EKO. May God bless ur new age

Remi tinubu is the real mama Eko .......this one nah her maid
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by fryo62(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
happy birthday to you ma
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Coinbased: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
for real
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Hallabee1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hambivert:

Aje...

Happy happy birthday...
he order the military in but he never asked them to shot...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Hallabee1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
U
Aje..

tell me the meaning of U..
you need slap ...Aje
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Hallabee1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
brunobaba:
These her teeth no white ooo,congrats all the same.

Aje...

you need slap, na you be the husband ...
in shot you need stone for head ...ode..
Aje
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje..

tell me the meaning of U..

you need slap ...Aje
taa kpuchie ónú gi there!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by wumi2017(f): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by brunobaba(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

you need slap, na you be the husband ...
in shot you need stone for head ...ode..
Aje

Are you mad??You might need a check on your head,oponu omo.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday by Hallabee1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
brunobaba:

Are you mad??You might need a check on your head,oponu omo.
Aje...
2by2 dey corner ooo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Fubara's Chief Of Staff, Edison Ehie / Why North Opposes Restructuring – Ajimobi / Buhari In ‘Technical Stopover’ In London - Presidency Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.