Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

(video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today (1212 Views)

Townhall Or PDP Primaries: Sowore Makes Subtle Jibe At Obi, Atiku & Kwankwaso / Video: Sowore Exposes How Tinubu Forfeited $600million Drug Money To US Govt / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by emitheo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by quinox947: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
if I say I'm not happy with what is happenning to Sowore, then I'm lying. He was the tool used by South West and the North to rubbish the Jonathan administration. He should enjoy what he struggled to instal. Congratulations and cheers to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by THeCvExpert: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hmmm....ok

1 Like

Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by Etrusen(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
welcome to Nigeria
Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by simplePOS: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
quinox947:
if I say I'm not happy with what is happenning to Sowore, then I'm lying. He was the tool used by South West and the North to rubbish the Jonathan administration. He should enjoy what he struggled to instal. Congratulations and cheers to him.
grin
Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by Adonis86(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ije uwa
Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by basty: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
quinox947:

You idiots will call yourselves Christians, where is forgiveness. 2015-2021.

Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by Elvictor: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
basty:

Bunch of hypocrites.

even God didn't forgive Israel when they sinned, we forgave him but he should reap what he sow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by LiesSlayer007: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed Good afternoon my good people of nairaland, there are a group of people who live whithin lagos,ogun, part of oyo,part of kogi,part of kwara,
they call themselves omoluabi', (sugbon iro ni gbogbo e, eke won po') pre 2015 when Sowore was abusing and criticising Jonathan,they praised him,hailed him and called him a progressive. fast forward to 2015 afterward when Sowore started critising their Messiah buhari,at a time fuel is 170 naira,exchange rate is 440 naira to a dollar,at a time a bag of foreign rice moved from 7500 naira to 28,000 naira, these same people who say they are omoluabi are now abusing Sowore, calling him names,calling him a wailer and PDP Atiku agent, No way i will respect them,i dont respect disgusting hypocrites like them who deceive people with big grammers and are more dangerous than a green snake in a green grass by the river side.
Ban me if you like,but i will continue speaking the truth and exposing you people hypocrisy. embarassed cry
Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by emitheo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
quinox947:

Very similar to this reference, - The owner has been bitten by his own dog

1 Like

Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by amuwo1980: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Clout chasing punk
Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
He should be imprisoned forever simple as abc.

I noticed a trend among these so called activists and i wonder where their loyalties lies.

Sowore family lives in new Jersey, he is a United states permanent resident.

If trouble happens in Nigeria, he can run back to the states.

Most of the so called activists in Nigeria are similar, they are mostly US residents.

The truth is they are not interested in Nigeria, i believe some of them are sponsored agents of destabilization

1 Like

Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by quinox947: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
basty:

Bunch of hypocrites.
Holy Man, I thought the same scriptures says whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap?
Re: (video) SOWORE Makes A Daring Speech Outside The Courthouse Earlier Today by BlackfireX: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thunder from the pit of hell fire sowore , who the hell did he think he is... You are the one who campaigned for this buhari/ APC ...you mudsling Jonathan govt, magnified boko haram , demonized everything good... Now your holly mallam is now in power, because he did not give you commissioner , you are ranting...

Like I said thunder fire soowore..

Buhari should have killed the idddiooot

(1) (Reply)

We Will Kill You The Way We Kill Saboteurs In Enugu IPOB Member VIDEO / Obasanojo Made Buhari President While Tinubu Gave Him Apc Ticket / The First Victim Of Biafran Zionism Will Be The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.