Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Need Answers Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Answers Pls (401 Views)

N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / My Househelp Stubbornly Answers Phone Call When Cooking Using Gas Cylinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Answers Pls by Akin4sure: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good day Family,
i have some questions to ask and i want sincere answers and reason for the answers
is it normal for your boyfriend mum to always call and check on you like once a week or twice a week, i see it as chocking and it is not comfortable for me so most times i don't pick her calls and she will immediately report me to my boyfriend.
is it compulsory for me to go to any occasion from my boyfriend side because i don't like parties and i don't
is it normal for your boyfriend to depend on you for house rent and when you refuse to pay about 600k, he started giving attitude and stop calling
is it normal for your boyfriend and his family to be so close that they don't have any secret, i mean it any secret but to his girlfriend he does not open up as he does with his family so his family also expect his girlfriend to open up.
is it normal for a younger boyfriend that does not have a source of income sometimes depends on his girlfriend and on tutor money to always give his elder brother money for feeding, for school fees for three kids, for recharge card and data and this elder brothers has a source of income but uses his money to buy clothes, phones and laptop and look good but depend on his younger brother to feed his family and take care of his basis need, also his younger sister does the same thing too, she depends on him my boyfriend to take care of her and her three kids needs.
after much thinking and dating him for about 5 years i decided to put an end to the relationship because i don't think the future is bright with this kind of family because he does not want to change people are blaming me that i am wicked but i am really wicked to jilt him.

1 Like

Re: Need Answers Pls by Draslo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
So why are you telling us? Do you want us to prescribe to you a new boyfriend or what?
Re: Need Answers Pls by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
My dear. . You are their pers0nal mugu. Japa. Run for ur life
Re: Need Answers Pls by cosmos2000(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
That’s it...they know you are dating him..but they never knew what you are passing through...You can know my name And not my story.
Wat kind of family does that...what the girlfriend is supposed to Ben doing now the Boyfriend mother is displaying....
Maybe you should talk to him about it!!!
Re: Need Answers Pls by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
How can a man st0op so l0w to depend on a girl. . Wey b say she fit yab u with that any where. . If my gal is rich, i w0uld neva depend 0n her. . Its insulting to 0ne's pers0nalty a swear
Re: Need Answers Pls by Akin4sure: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
is it compulsory for me to go to any occasion from my boyfriend side because i don't like parties and i don't usually go so he is always not comfortable with my ideas and he thinks i don't like his family
so one day his younger sister gave birth and i did not greet her because i felt it was not necessary and i was disappointed in her not my own concern but you can't take care of two kids and you till went to have more kids, i feel it does not make sense so i did not greet her, it actually cause alot of fight between her brother and i. was i wrong.
he also have a parasitic friend that takes and never gives so i told him, if he wants us to till be together and he wants me to rent a house for him, i told him i don't want his friendship with the parasite and i won't allow his family members coming to stay in my house for more than a week, after a week they should go.
i mistakenly pressed enter before finishing up this line that was why i continued on another page. i want to know where am wrong and why

1 Like

Re: Need Answers Pls by ojun50(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
My dear borrow antelope leg
Re: Need Answers Pls by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Am single and searching sha. . Only matured and cultured gal should buzz my number. NO M0NEY U FIT C SCAM ME OR TAKE ME AS MUGU. Slayers. .stay away
Re: Need Answers Pls by Akin4sure: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Draslo:
So why are you telling us? Do you want us to prescribe to you a new boyfriend or what?
no sir, i don't need you to prescribe a boyfriend for me, am not bad look, i can easily get one when i need, just wanted to know if i was wrong in any way so that i wont make the same mistake again, you need to learn from your mistakes sometimes to be a better person
Re: Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
How old are you?

Well... It's not advisable to date such a guy because he's clearly after what he can get from you and not you as a person.
Re: Need Answers Pls by wd2454418: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
It's better to run for your life. No future in your relationship if what you typed is the real fact about your relationship.
Re: Need Answers Pls by Draslo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Akin4sure:

no sir, i don't need you to prescribe a boyfriend for me, am not bad look, i can easily get one when i need, just wanted to know if i was wrong in any way so that i wont make the same mistake again, you need to learn from your mistakes sometimes to be a better person
Ok. Maybe your boyfriend...now ex isn't as matured as he should be considering you're the one paying the rent and whatnot. He's unemployed but also supporting his siblings with your money, I'm guessing, otherwise why else would you be pissed? Nobody's perfect. Tell him what is bothering you. If he cannot adjust or both of you coming to a mid point, then you'll know you tried, at the very least. From your write up, you're tired of him and despise his family already. Anyway, make good choices. Good luck.
Re: Need Answers Pls by faithfull18(f): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
You aren't wrong.

This life is easy. Don't let anybody make you feel guilty over choosing what's best for you.

Teach people how to treat you, if they can't adjust, let them go in peace.
Re: Need Answers Pls by Akin4sure: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Draslo:

Ok. Maybe your boyfriend...now ex isn't as matured as he should be considering you're the one paying the rent and whatnot. He's unemployed but also supporting his siblings with your money, I'm guessing, otherwise why else would you be pissed? Nobody's perfect. Tell him what is bothering you. If he cannot adjust or both of you coming to a mid point, then you'll know you tried, at the very least. From your write up, you're tired of him and despise his family already. Anyway, make good choices. Good luck.
Thanks, have discussed it with him several times but he sees it as life is simple always give and help, i would not be annoyed if he was rich like dangote and gives but the way i was brought up if i am not wrong was to eat, save and give out if you have extra but eating and saving was the main key my parents taught me
Re: Need Answers Pls by Akin4sure: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
How old are you?

Well... It's not advisable to date such a guy because he's clearly after what he can get from you and not you as a person.

late 20s
Re: Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Akin4sure:

late 20s

Ok.

If you can, find your way.
Re: Need Answers Pls by Mstick: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
If you want to get an unbiased advise you shouldn't have said your boyfriend rather your girlfriend.
Re: Need Answers Pls by sisisioge: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Akin4sure:
Good day Family,
i have some questions to ask and i want sincere answers and reason for the answers
is it normal for your boyfriend mum to always call and check on you like once a week or twice a week, i see it as chocking and it is not comfortable for me so most times i don't pick her calls and she will immediately report me to my boyfriend.
is it compulsory for me to go to any occasion from my boyfriend side because i don't like parties and i don't
is it normal for your boyfriend to depend on you for house rent and when you refuse to pay about 600k, he started giving attitude and stop calling
is it normal for your boyfriend and his family to be so close that they don't have any secret, i mean it any secret but to his girlfriend he does not open up as he does with his family so his family also expect his girlfriend to open up.
is it normal for a younger boyfriend that does not have a source of income sometimes depends on his girlfriend and on tutor money to always give his elder brother money for feeding, for school fees for three kids, for recharge card and data and this elder brothers has a source of income but uses his money to buy clothes, phones and laptop and look good but depend on his younger brother to feed his family and take care of his basis need, also his younger sister does the same thing too, she depends on him my boyfriend to take care of her and her three kids needs.
after much thinking and dating him for about 5 years i decided to put an end to the relationship because i don't think the future is bright with this kind of family because he does not want to change people are blaming me that i am wicked but i am really wicked to jilt him.

Amen! Good call!
Re: Need Answers Pls by chinwe74548: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
It's better to run for your life. No future in your relationship if what you typed is the real fact about your relationship.
Re: Need Answers Pls by bjprodint(f): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pls run o,dont end up like someone i know
Re: Need Answers Pls by Angelacruz: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Akin4sure:
Good day Family,
pls,this is not a healthy relationship.What kind of mentality is this?too bad
Re: Need Answers Pls by Jotrade: 2:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Your boy friend is with you because you pay his bills and his family. Pack your bag and look for someone else that is responsible

(1) (Reply)

A Real Life Rape Story Due To Mother's Carelessness. / 100g Complete Pancake Mix Eat, Sell And Earn. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.