Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 (786 Views)

Random Freelancing Tips / Top Freelancing Myths / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by FunnyDude(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
With the level of SAPA in Nigeria. With the ever increasing rise of food stuff and other commodities in the market. It's very important to have consistent source of income aside 9 to 5 job.

To me, the best evergreen hustle is to embrace freelancing and start earning in dollars to augment your local earnings.

Well...

Below are my simple tips I've used in generating over 10,000$ on Upwork this year alone. Working part time online.

1. Be patient for success. Don't be in a haste for overnight glory. It rarely work.

2. Be exceptionally good with the skillset you've chosen.

3. Expect disappointement, low review and dishonest clients once in a while.

4. Learn how to get paid with Payoneer (high rate)
Contact CC: CokeBar for this exchange. She's legit with high rate.

5. Always stay online, you can get an offer anytime (I've gotten high paying gigs just by staying online)

Lalasticlala.

6 Likes

Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by CokeBar(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
FunnyDude:
1. Be patient for success. Don't be in a haste for overnight glory. It rarely work.

5. Market your service aggressively to decision makers of companies using cold emails, that's where the big money is.

6. Always stay online, you can get an offer anytime (I've gotten high paying gigs just by staying online)

7. Prepare for meetings and do as if you're talking to a friend. No salutation needed. (never get excited, and don't be desperate for the offer, just interview the client instead)

8. Never remain as a freelancer for long, save and reinvest your earnings to other profitable offline hustle

9. Be prayerful for luck to reach you as you're not the only one selling a particular skill

10. Give charity to the less privileges.

Lalasticlala

Woah, thanks for the referral

I appreciate!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by FunnyDude(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Never give up
Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by aasi20: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
FunnyDude:
Never give up

Compliment of the season to you . I have read through some of your posts and i am really glad i stumbled on your profile.

I'd like to connect with you as i am trying to upscale my design skills and also get on Upwork Sir. I am a Graphics/creative Designer transitioning into UI/UX and worked on some UI/UX projects. Look forward to hearing from you boss man. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by FunnyDude(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
aasi20:

Compliment of the season to you . I have read through some of your posts and i am really glad i stumbled on your profile.

I'd like to connect with you as i am trying to upscale my design skills and also get on Upwork Sir. I am a Graphics/creative Designer transitioning into UI/UX and worked on some UI/UX projects. Look forward to hearing from you boss man. Thanks

You're welcome. Just get in touch with me
Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by FunnyDude(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lalasticlala send this to the front page
Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by aasi20: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
FunnyDude:

You're welcome. Just get in touch with me
Thanks for your swift response ... Sent you a Pm sir

1 Like

Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by aasi20: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2021
FunnyDude:
Lalasticlala send this to the front page

Good Morning big boss ... Trust your day is going well Tried to reach out to you via the Pm mode , but not sure if you got it ...
Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by IdeasPro(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
FunnyDude:
With the level of SAPA in Nigeria. With the ever increasing rise of food stuff and other commodities in the market. It's very important to have consistent source of income aside 9 to 5 job.

To me, the best evergreen hustle is to embrace freelancing and start earning in dollars to augment your local earnings.

Well...

Below are my simple tips I've used in generating over 10,000$ on Upwork this year alone. Working part time online.

5. Always stay online, you can get an offer anytime (I've gotten high paying gigs just by staying online)

Lalasticlala.

Just a suggestion and advice. If you've gone thus far, why not build a freelance website of your own on the side and start promoting it and pitching premium clients. You'll make more money with the same amount of efforts.

2 Likes

Re: My Top Freelancing Tips in 2021 by FunnyDude(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
IdeasPro:

Just a suggestion and advice. If you've gone thus far, why not build a freelance website of your own on the side and start promoting it and pitching premium clients. You'll make more money with the same amount of efforts.

Thank you. I'd be doing this soon.

(1) (Reply)

Best 3 Fashion Affiliate Programs In 2022 / Is It Possible To Transfer USDT In Binance To Your Dollar Account? / Partners Needed For Mobile Content Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.