Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani (18627 Views)

Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Fani-kayode To Osinbajo: Don’t Wait Untill They Throw You Out, Resign Now / Breaking: Global Foreign Media Working With IPOB To Televise Nnamdi Kanu Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by IMASTEX: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Because they don't want to take what they are offering. After all, their foundation has always been built on lies

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hehehehehe..

A lot of things day wrong for this country. Simply put, Buhari is dead long ago, end of story
If you do not have anything to hide, why do they do these things?
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by dat9jaguy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
El rufai just turn this guy into blogger.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by SocialJustice: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
etrouble:
Former Senator now Upcoming Blogger.
No be small thing.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Simeon88(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I don't agree with shehu sanni on this....it does not work like that in Nigeria especially where the citizens do not trust the government, Some might say the vaccine will kill them so therefore, they won't take it but when they see the number one citizen and the number to citizen of the country on live television taking the jabs, I think that will give them sense of trust so is the way to go even in the developed countries subject to the kind of privilege whereby he the prime minister or the president get the jab on live television

I think you didn't get the message he was trying to pass. We are expecting vaccines from different sources. His point is that the VIP and the general citizens should be given same brand of the vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by emmatex2020: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Where is the vaccine i need it more than Buhari and His VP. Nigerian Christians like carriyng fake news like Radio Biafra. Why have Nigerians in US not question the social security system in united state? I come in peace oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Mrquote: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I don't agree with shehu sanni on this....it does not work like that in Nigeria especially where the citizens do not trust the government, Some might say the vaccine will kill them so therefore, they won't take it but when they see the number one citizen and the number to citizen of the country on live television taking the jabs, I think that will give them sense of trust so is the way to go even in the developed countries subject to the kind of privilege whereby he the prime minister or the president get the jab on live television
Are you there to know that what they are getting is not even ordinary water? The people can do the undo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Isokoson1: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kai
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
If dey like make dem go receive the vaccine inside toilet
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Udokamadi(f): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
I do not care if he is vaccinated on TV or not, even though I am pro-vaccination,, I don't believe in a vaccination for a virus that evidently can't survive in African climates.
I do not trust the fact that they are telling the truth, even if they get injected, how are we sure they are truly getting injected with the vaccine, and not water for diluting injection powder?
All this our ly, ly, leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Minjim: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:

We aren't fools
I'll take Pfizer vaccine anyday even if Buhari takes Chinese.
But come to think of it Covid is only a threat to the elites who move from AC to AC.
Nobody hustling in the open market under the scorching sun is under threat of it.

So, to Nigerians, it's not really a priority
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by BlessedNuel: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ceteris paribus
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by GindoX(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:

My dear, na you dey talk like this? All na eye service. No be one place the vaccine go reach before getting to the masses? Na counterfeit nigerians go receive as oppose the real one... Boko Haram fit hijack am self and poison it
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Pauladex(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Does that stop them from giving Nigerian mango juice while the take real vaccine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Collyno82(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
You are still not making sense
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by NdigboWorldwide: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:

You still don't get the point, do you? They might get vaccinated by trusted Pfizer vaccines and leave you guys with that of China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by GindoX(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
gimakon:
Hehehehehe..

A lot of things day wrong for this country. Simply put, Buhari is dead long ago, end of story
If you do not have anything to hide, why do they do these things?

True talk, ma brother.... No wonder Aisha run commot from Villa.... The guy there kpekus too big grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Bigchristo: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
So let’s get this straight, what’s now different between what you said and what Shehu Sani said? Do they need to televise it? He is talking about being honest and truthful when it comes to vaccinating everyone including the leaders with Same medical drugs.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by onyxo76(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
maybe na anti tetanus they go give am making us think it was covid vaccine.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by CountLaka(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
The Truth of the matter is that I will not do it...
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by onyxo76(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Zeesugar:
You are very correct sir as this is a way to gain their trust in the vaccine if we must over come the danger that may occur if this pandemic stays to long
If you see covid and anti rabies vaccine, you go fit tell the difference for live TV? what if na water for injection them give, you go fit know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by GenerationNext: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Deceivers we know that they won't take it. What they are after is the money they getting.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by GenerationNext: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
IMASTEX:
Because they don't want to take what they are offering. After all, their foundation has always been built on lies
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Callmeike: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
If they take the vaccine on live TV, they should remain televised live for a minimum of 48 hours so they don't go and take an antidote (if there's any) behind the scene. Who knows how much government officials have been privately paid in order to lure people.

And even if they televise themselse, neither of them represents, to the best of my knowledge and opinion, any father figure to Nigeria to induce such trust.
Just saying.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Callmeike: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
If they take the vaccine on live TV, they should remain televised live for a minimum of 48 hours so they don't go and take an antidote (if there's any) behind the scene. And the same brand. Who knows how much government officials have been privately paid in order to lure people.

And even if they televise themselse, neither of them represents, to the best of my knowledge and opinion, any father figure to Nigeria to induce such trust.
Just saying.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by 02Kebreal(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
What if they give them a different injection on tv and call it vaccine,
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Peterus604: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Naija issue b like Tom and Jerry... Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Logic?

So if Nigerians are mistrustful why would they believe a video showing injection is true ? Why would they believe that it is actually the vaccine?
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by bluefilm: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Don't mind them.

They are only acting for the camera.

The only person they will deceive with their Live TV COVID19 SCAMdemic vaccination is probably Bill Gates and his Satanic group...
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Lies...how do you trust its the same content the president took that you are going to take especially now that we know APC government as liers that will never rest till further notice...
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by tesppidd: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Mr. Shehu tell that to your illiterate abokis and ass licking afonjas.
If not for afonjas ass licking naija won't HV been in this mess right now, Naija is now a laughing stock out their. The rate of crime, killing, hunger, frustration, depression and suicide under this useless dullard is damn something else. All thanks to Afonjas.
Before any idiotic entity will quote me, hope that idiotic entity is buying a bag of rice 9k, cement 2k, fuel 50,
You guys keep on vomiting, regurgitating and vomiting the same nonsense for eternity.

Which mess are you in that you have not been in this Nigeria for the last 30 years?

Since 1990, 80 percent of Nigerians have been living below poverty line.

Majority of Nigerians have been living below one dollar per day for the last 30 years.

Majority of Nigerians have had no access to good drinking water or toilet facilities for the past 30 years.

Maybe we should go back to 1988 when a bag of rice was 4k, and fuel was 18 naira.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Nomination Of Service Chiefs / Atiku and Peter Obi Visit Aba today / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.