Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani (18637 Views)

Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Fani-kayode To Osinbajo: Don’t Wait Untill They Throw You Out, Resign Now / Breaking: Global Foreign Media Working With IPOB To Televise Nnamdi Kanu Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Even if Donald Trump and Joe Biden and all the rest of the leaders take the vaccine, I and my family will not take any useless vaccine

we've been living before this implementation and ideas of this vaccine, so far we are adhering to the rules and measures laid down by the NCDC then I see no reason for one foreign vaccine
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by goldfish27(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Who be number 2 citizen Abeg.............

TheRareGem1:
I don't agree with shehu sanni on this....it does not work like that in Nigeria especially where the citizens do not trust the government, Some might say the vaccine will kill them so therefore, they won't take it but when they see the number one citizen and the number to citizen of the country on live television taking the jabs, I think that will give them sense of trust so is the way to go even in the developed countries subject to the kind of privilege whereby he the prime minister or the president get the jab on live television
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by arsenal444(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
you lie, dem must take am live make we see weda dem go turn to vampire...
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by OChimex: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I don't agree with shehu sanni on this....it does not work like that in Nigeria especially where the citizens do not trust the government, Some might say the vaccine will kill them so therefore, they won't take it but when they see the number one citizen and the number to citizen of the country on live television taking the jabs, I think that will give them sense of trust so is the way to go even in the developed countries subject to the kind of privilege whereby he the prime minister or the president get the jab on live television

He is so wrong this time. People are skeptical about the vaccines so if you want them to confidently take it, you must lead by example thats why they are called leaders. You lead your followers follow, just like other world leaders have done. Putin, Pence, Bush and the rest.

If they can't take it in public, then they are insincere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by juman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
What is important is the vaccine should be approved by WHO.

Any vaccine approved by WHO is good.

I dont think russia vaccine is good.
They didnt follow the normal procedure followed by others.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by somehow: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
I dont need the vaccine
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Africa is a failed continent, we are a dark continent.. We had failed leaders and failed scientists...
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Dollanaira: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by GiZcorp: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Must they spell everything out for you? Just try to reason out what Mr Shehu Sabi is trying to say.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by GiZcorp: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Are you people not seeing that this man is not really emphasizing on the creation of awareness but ensuring that our government officials don't end up taking something else different from the ones they intend to give out to the citizens... Hehe... let it not be that they will inject them with distilled water on live TV while the masses become the guinea pigs...
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by yemex04(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
CaptainFM1:

The main point of what he wrote is "Giving Nigerians the same brand of vaccine the leaders get" Always identify the main point of the matter before you reply. The emphasis is not on television show as he has said!

How about him saying "It's not enough taking the vaccine on TV but also make the same available for the entire citizens"? He can make his point without appearing to be discarding the genuine essence of those who intend taking the vaccine on TV.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by NGpatriot: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
They are talking about televising the vaccination process on live TV specifically to encourage Nigerians to take the vaccine, but instead of these twitter nuisance and attention seeking clowns to do the same thing by asking his fellow Nigerians to follow the President and the VP's example by taking the vaccine to help Nigerians and his fellow countrymen and women, he's talking about this and that kind of vaccine, he's creating his own idiotic and unpatriotic narratives just to trend as usual and fool his ignorant and unpatriotic followers.

Leaders all over the world televised their vaccination on live TV to encourage their citizens to take the vaccine, it's called leading by example, but this ignorant, backward and archaic thinking idiot is preaching otherwise and obsessed with this and that kind of vaccine.

These jobless twitter residents don't even care or give a damn about Nigeria or what's being said, they just have to come up with their usual criticize and ridicule government by any means necessary mentality.

Thank God Nigerians kicked this nappy head, thoughtless, senseless and unpatriotic nuisance out of office because this nuisance is not fit to lead anything.

God Bless Nigeria.

God Bless PMB and the VP Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by planetx: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Even if they take the vaccine live on television, I will still not be convinced. Nothing stops them from injecting a saline solution into the president and vice president, while injecting the Nigerian masses with the luciferase Bill Gates vaccine who is hell bent on reducing the population of the world by 15% according to his own word and not some conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by NGpatriot: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
planetx:
Even if they take the vaccine live on television, I will still not be convinced. Nothing stops them from injecting a saline solution into the president and vice president, while injecting the Nigerian masses with the luciferase Bill Gates vaccine who is hell bent on reducing the population of the world by 15% according to his own word and not some conspiracy theory.

See what this one is saying? These are the kind of unfortunate, radicalized and dangerously ignorant people this shehu nuisance should be convincing to reason like a normal human being and take the vaccination.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Okuda(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
mke buhari take that vaccine and die!
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by NGpatriot: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Funny enough, this shehu man won't hesitate to jump in line to be vaccinated regardless of what kind of vaccine or where it came from.

Reminds me of the Cod denying US senators and reps, they were shouting Covid is not real, Covid is hoax and the government is lying to the people, but they were first in line to get vaccinated against covid.

This is how horrible people like this shehu clown lead their ignorant followers astray while protecting themselves and their families.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Oseromo3: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
In a country of 208million and infected population and recovered population not up to 100k, what then do we need this vaccines for here? By now herd immunity has already set in. Me nor go take any vaccines.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
The Vaccines should be given to our leaders and major politicians first in case....
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by NGpatriot: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Okuda:
mke buhari take that vaccine and die!

Evil always befall evil and evil people.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by ameh99: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Me seeing the Vaccine coming...

I will be like....
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by MoneyTrees(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is the appointed time angry
Some Real niggars will blow grin grin grin

Made in Nigeria vaccine don show finally
Smoke Mali kush & shine your eyes make you no come turn mugu for who know road ooo grin >: grin cheesy

Abdulazeez99:
Senator Shehu Sani says President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation Boss Mustapha do not need to receive COVID-19 vaccine on live telecast, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Friday, Sani said Nigeria’s leaders should only ensure they are vaccinated with the same brand as would be given to ordinary citizens.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1347513097016242176?s=20

Nigeria is expecting the US-manufactured Pfizer-BioNtech COVID-19 vaccine at the end of January.

The government is also in talks with Russian and Chinese authorities on the possibilities of getting COVID-19 vaccines manufactured in the respective countries.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Topmaike007(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
okefranci:
In fact I don't know why you people are laying emphasis on compulsory showing of vice president yemi osinbajo, president Buhari and secretary general on live TV for administer the COVID-19 vaccine
because many of you are still demanding live videos from people in isolation center

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by planetx: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

See what this one is saying? These are the kind of unfortunate, radicalized and dangerously ignorant people this shehu nuisance should be convincing to reason like a normal human being and take the vaccination.

Go and take the Luciferase DNA altering vaccine and get the fvck off my mention, nobody gives a rat ass what you inject into your body.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Topmaike007(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
Funny enough, this shehu man won't hesitate to jump in line to be vaccinated regardless of what kind of vaccine or where it came from.

Reminds me of the Cod denying US senators and reps, they were shouting Covid is not real, Covid is hoax and the government is lying to the people, but they were first in line to get vaccinated against covid.

This is how horrible people like this shehu clown lead their ignorant followers astray while protecting themselves and their families.
same sehu Sani saying nobody is in isolation centers because there is no live videos of covid victims in isolation centers, is now the one downplaying the president on going live
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by Okoroawusa: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Where are all those people asking for the video of people in isolation centers?

Why dem no dey talk am again?

Shehu the blogger...
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by nathyx(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Presido and Vp leading with example. let the injections begin grin
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by NGpatriot: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Topmaike007:
same sehu Sani saying nobody is in isolation centers because there is no live videos of covid victims in isolation centers, is now the one downplaying the president on going live

The man is still bitter and upset because he got kicked out of office and turned into a common blogger and twitter nuisance.

It doesn't matter what the government is doing tight or good, clowns like him just have to criticize and bark like bingo. This is how they stay relevant and keep their ignorant, gullible and anti Nigerian supporters, mostly Igbos.
Re: Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani by John4B: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
shehu should go and sit down, he's is a Nigerian politician also. what's wrong if the president and vice take the vaccine on live TV?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Speaks On Joining Politics, Being Jandor's Running Mate (Video) / Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation / Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.