Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF (32817 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown / ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ / Good News! COVID-19 Cases Continue To Drop In Lagos – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Drizzy5001(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
U should not provoke me this afternoon, this is just January, and we are planning to resume school ... Because If I curse u eeeh. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by AroleOduduwa2: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Better! Before we die finish! The lockdown should be imposed immediately! Nigerians are strongly in support!

May God heal Nigeria!

You need evaluation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by silaswills01(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=silaswills01 post=97851934]
Lockdown fire undecided
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Isholad11(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Una father

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
We already know the plan has been made , Lock down for a country to steal more money and ask for more Loans to marry new wives.
Useless government.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by freemanq(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Imposing new lockdown is not the problem,The Government should be ready to feed Nigerians because that's there duty.our government should learn to take responsibility.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by silaswills01(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Better! Before we die finish! The lockdown should be imposed immediately! Nigerians are strongly in support!

May God heal Nigeria!

Your comment is laughable
If you don't know Nigerian's population is over 200 million
The so called coro killed 1300+ deaths in one year
So how many years would it take to kill us all
Infact u dey craze you dey mad
Lockdown kee u there
Maybe u can lock yourself up in ur room all year round
Some of us don't give a shit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by KingAlayinde(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/08/nigerian-govt-to-impose-fresh-nationwide-lockdown-as-covid-19-cases-continue-to-rise/

awon intellectual yahoo wan start again, they should just pity the poor sha cos hunger never finished for ground since the first half lockdown

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Senegal on da beats... what are u waiting for..

Dont take pfizer and give Nigerians manufacturers of covid 19 ooo Federal government. You dey hear so...!!
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by onyxo76(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Plut01:

Their plan initially.

If you're looking for a reason why they brought up the NIMC registration nation wide, if you need a reason why they have not done anything concerning markets throughout the country, right here is the reason.

Let people move around and contract the virus, then stage another lock down. With that, they will have enough excuse to get funds from All these international organizations.

yes that's the whole idea, get people to go to crowded places so that the virus spreads fast and figures rise...what was the whole idea of doing nin in the middle of a pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Charmingrascal(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria!

You are jobless and obviously they are still feeding you.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by JPMorgan2: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
God forbid another lockdown. I lost my 7 months salaries in the previous lockdown. It's by the grace of God that made me to survive. No palliatives from my place of work and government...

4 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lockdown your thieving selves , idiot

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
You people are playing with another protect. This time own go hot gan

3 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Drizzy5001(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria!
you are very stupid, and mad. undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Kobicove(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria!

You and who are in support of lockdown? angry

1 Like

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by ihedioramma: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Am tired of this country. Illitrates ruling elite. To una who voted buhari. .if i curse una. . Hmm
Please dont curse grin .
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Tilykay(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
Fools, following the Whites like dumb fellows.
Why don't you lock down the nation because of Typhoid fever or malaria,

Coronavirus has come to stay like malaria, we must adapt to it not Lock down. Till when will you keep locking down for an airborne virus?

The thing sef tire me! You want to lock down for an air borne virus.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Goodtimesahead(f): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
And the same government is encouraging people to go and cluster in one place in the name of NIN registration or linking or whatever they call it?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by platorepublic(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thunder fire you there

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by richmondefosa(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
If i recall properly and my memory serves me right, before we had the first case, other countries were shutting their ports. Sensible people advocated that all our ports of entry be shut.
That was a sensible call because if they don't have access to the country, we wouldn't have to declare a lockdown in the first place. But trust our senseless leaders, they refused blatantly knowing fully well the fragile status of our health infrastructure. They refused to heed the call of reasoning.
We had the first case. Oya shut down entry so we can manage the case effectively and prevent the spread and track contacts, they refused.

Now, we're in a full blown crisis they then shut the airports and all. Even at that, we heard cases of flights sneaking in and out if you had the right money.
We lack tactical leaders. No foresight whatsoever to detect and forestall calamities. na do as i do dem sabi. Copy what other nations are doing and wait for dem to send us the vaccine. It's crazy really.

Now, we are seeing the second wave which is deadlier than the first. We are at the community spread/infection stage. Cases are rising astronomically.
They are thinking of imposing another lockdown but they are not shutting down the airports.
It is pertinent to note at this junction that we have not had any case of the new modified type of the virus yet. Other countries are recording cases of this new virus. Research has shown that the new virus is deadlier.
The sensible thing to do now is to shut the ports of entry NOW to prevent this new case. but they won't.

Sadly, our people don't learn from history.
That is why we have ended up with leaders like Muhammadu Buhari, a calamitous and monumental failure.
That is why we have also ended up glorifying people like Murtala Mohammed, IBB and Abacha.

Lastly people, The corona virus is real.
You can decide to be foolish and ignore precautionary measures but please, think of the safety of others.
Nigeria cannot handle a full blown crisis.
Let us all be guided.
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Obindigbo: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria!
Are you the only Nigerian ehh��

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by samsard(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria!
Which Nigerians? It's like you're drunk!!
Most people would rather die of Covid19 than hunger. Fatality rate is less than 5% for COVID. Only the elite with enough stash are mad enough to consider it

2 Likes

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Brushstrokes20: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ogun kee Una!
Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrant!

You want to lock people down without palliatives again right?.... The shithole is long overdue for a red revolt!

1 Like

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Well, I make $100 daily on average working from my bed... my bedroom is my Nigeria... u guys should sort urselves out there...

Let me know when u lock-down or lock--up

Incase the protest start I ll follow u guys on social media

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by KingAlayinde(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if una come outside come protest because of this noble act, then anything una see, make una take.. Any form of protest will be considered a declaration of war against the State and the good people of Nigeria.

Nigeria must better!

bro abeg pity us na, we wey no get sure client wey dey settle us steadily cos am u are a gamer , our daily income is our daily bread �, so tell me how do we suffer abi u don't knows hunger kills more faster too
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by mytty: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
A leaked document from satanist that are planing A NEW WORLD ORDER, through this scamdemic, aka covid 19/21

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Tilykay(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if una come outside come protest because of this noble act, then anything una see, make una take.. Any form of protest will be considered a declaration of war against the State and the good people of Nigeria.

Nigeria must better!

Some people sef

1 Like

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Tilykay(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria!

Think before you write na

1 Like

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by sammysmiles(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria!
You again!

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Nwaide01: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
There is something the government don't know about this virus that it has come to stay just like catarrh, common cold and cough so whether you lock down or not people shall contact it and painfully some will also succumb to it. So I'm advising every one to obey the government and observe and keep all the protocols put in place by them.
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Itzwilliamrex: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Confuse and misconcepted government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youngest Birth / Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) / Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.