Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF (33006 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown / ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ / Good News! COVID-19 Cases Continue To Drop In Lagos – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by blazesam(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2021
This guy's are funny. Shey atiku took the vaccine? Why not wait and see if it really working then acquire much of it for ur citizens? U talking abt lockdown, una no serious ooo I
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if una come outside come protest because of this noble act, then anything una see, make una take.. Any form of protest will be considered a declaration of war against the State and the good people of Nigeria.

Nigeria must better!

my brother,i hail you oo.....you funny o, you still believe this country go better then your name n.a. sorry...perhaps you be one of those wey dey gain from this govt.enjoy

I go come your house come protest, make dem imagine lockdown first
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by simfrost90210: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2021
grin na threat be this oo, e no go work for una
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by adewad13(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2021
If you want to do another lockdown...do it in reference to the statistics been recorded in each state.

You can lockdown Aso Rock/Villa.
BUT
No to Nationwide lockdown.
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2021
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY SILENCE YOU FOREVER FOR SAYING THIS BSHIT sad COVID KILL YU AND YA GENERATION THERE.BOOZU!
LOCK YASEF DOWN TO CONTINUE RAVAGIN YA LOOTS AND YU DIE THERE WITH YA CULPRITS.EVIL MEN CONDAMN BY HEAVEN.
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Fantazy(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2021
Maybe they've finished spending the money they made from the previous lockdown. They want to impose another one.
radarada!
Re: We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF by Bmaster(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Better! Before we die finish! The lockdown should be imposed immediately! Nigerians are strongly in support!

May God heal Nigeria!

MODIFIED

Before you attack me, my beloved brothers and sisters, please read the comments.. You read "scamdemic" several times, right? That's the problem. Majority of them don't even believe it exists, so why would they adhere to the safety measures? With people like them, Nigeria is doomed if the lockdown is not imposed.. Nigerians only respect "FORCE" not "ABEG"..

E go better.
oga you no well oo.

E be like say slap dey hungry u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top-7 Crazy Things That Happen While You Sleep / Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) / Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.