Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Guys If You Have $ex With A Girl On A First Date What Would You Think Of Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Have $ex With A Girl On A First Date What Would You Think Of Her (1474 Views)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / See How Often Should You Have $ex According To Your Age (chart) / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys If You Have $ex With A Girl On A First Date What Would You Think Of Her by Raggy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aflix:
What difference does it make actually If you've watched a beautiful mind, you would understand. John Nash in the movie normally uses this as his catch phrase for ladies; "I know all these dating theatrics is done with the aim of us having sex in the end. So, why don't we skip all that and go straight to the sex".
Hiting d hammer on the nail's head
Re: Guys If You Have $ex With A Girl On A First Date What Would You Think Of Her by sapeleboi(m): 1:48am On Jan 09, 2021
ashawo kobo kobo

Re: Guys If You Have $ex With A Girl On A First Date What Would You Think Of Her by efficiencie(m): 4:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Sundrus:
Na correct chick be that na...no be as the chemistry between us lead us we go follow suit. I go appreciate say she no be pretender...& she dey real & true to her soul. I always respect any chick wey me & her tidy on the first date. Na only bitchyy guys go see babe wey go with flow with am on the first date go say she be cheap babe. Some guys no get sense...same disease dey worry some girls too.

You fit marry the babe? Later you go reach here come dey hala sey DNA test dey give you high blood pressure!
Re: Guys If You Have $ex With A Girl On A First Date What Would You Think Of Her by Gentle0wavez: 5:42am On Jan 09, 2021
thesicilian:

How about you the guy? Shouldn't you be judged by the same standards too?

Yes I should no cap, my point is we should start learning to call a spade a spade. All this excuse we give for Immorality like maybe she loves you or bla bla bla is nonsense. Once you love many guys or girls ( if a boy ) to be sleeping with all of them then you are simply loose and immoral

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Addiction Happens. My Experience!! / Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / Why Are Relationships Of Today Very Challenging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.