Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari (53516 Views)

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by freeman5050: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
HeadShot:

Which upper cut
She embarrased herself...
Whats baba no dey drop?...
Buhari who doesnt know where he is....

This country is on autopilot.... Buhari is a disgrace to presidents.....

Whats baba no dey drop?...
Buhari who doesnt know where he is....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by etrouble: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tolexander:

“Omo atiro ti o ra bata ese meji fun Baba re, itan lo fe gbo”
Omo Yoruba atata cheesy wink wink wink

Dele Momodu is not Omo Yoruba atata, instead he is Omo Ale Yoruba to n toro baara i.e. Bastard Yoruba beggar. However, Lauretta is current Nigeria’s most rated harlot.
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Isokoson1: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
This woman no get shame at all?
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by AgathaMoses(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tolexander:
someone whose two legs aren’t balanced or the same length
Oh! I’ve always wondered what it means. Thank you
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by marsup: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
They both told themselves the truth. Nothing wrong with what they have said. People can't afford Ovation magazine like before.............. and yes, this govt has failed.
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by freeman5050: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
daleehat:
Sharraaapppp.... bitter soul children of perdition,, Madam Lauretta is not the reason why your miserable Palm wine tapping Father remained miserable.... idiotic Son of a harlot calling a noble Woman like Lauretta unprintable names.. FOOL in capital letter

Ode

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by chozzy: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Useless woman
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
DigitalDesigns:
God in Heaven knows I won't waste a moment of my life arguing with certain people in life doesn't matter the price

unless there is profit to be made from idiots - i agree with you completely
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
He has failed Igbos Failed Yoruba same for Hausas even middle belt
Disappointed Nigerians shamed West Africa Humiliated Africa.
Then scattered the world
Ewu
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by DSoj(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
But its true na. Dele Momodu is very angry at Buhari cos he hustled to be Buhari's spokesman, Baba chose Femi Adeshina, despite all the Pro Buahri articles Dele wrote pre election , Dele is angry!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by erniok(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Racoon:
https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2018/08/21/buharimaniacs-and-buharideens-by-femi-aribisala/

Buhari failure is simply legendary.Even his home state people said he is a failure but people like this palm wine guzzling woman, Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu must earn their pay.

Well, nothing new because hero-worshipping of a glorified failure is the hallmark of sai baba zombie.The jazz Buhari used on people nah helele.The most stupid and senseless people you can ever argue with in Nigeria today are the mummified zombies called the BMC.They are just a band of nauseating humanity.Lauretta Onochie is one of them.
Femi and shehu are not earning their pay. They are " the presidency".
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by yankyone(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
You have nailed it. While lauretta is a shameless fool. Dele is big boy begger.
Fahdigapost=97851923:
Lauretta Onochie is a shameless old harlot who's supposed to be in a rehabilitation home while Dele my boy whose begging habit is well known by all and sundry and has proved that he can do anything once you drop the money
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by dododawa1: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
two old cargoes
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dele, chop your insult in peace.

You were part of the supporters of this government; you are only angry that you weren’t called to the table to chop!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see something strange, dele wants wants power, he's secretly lobbying for a position in this government so that he too can have his own share of the national cake. I've seen it all

If he wanted a position, he would have been licking buharis balls and ass. I don't no when calling buhari a failure now qualified as lobbying
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by FalseProphet1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
lexy2014:

If he wanted a position, he would have been licking buharis balls and ass. I don't no when calling buhari a failure now qualified as lobbying
But that is what am seeing. undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

But that is what am seeing. undecided

Good. And u haven't explained how calling someone a failure amounts to lobbying
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Theoarhics: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Because of this woman I no longer like any girl called laurreta
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by fredoooooo: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Omo see yabbing, Instagram kwa grin
Oga dele no see job like before na , Dem don relegate all his friends in power ...
Buhari is not a failure, oga Dele e tepa moshe yin , no free money again.... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by mipeesoft(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Since #BabaNoDeyDrop don drop for auntie Lauretta, reason why she dey jam talk all the time, make she tell us how much she collected from #BabaNoDeyDrop nah .... cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by ChiefAdams: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Apart from Lauretta being an as...le as usual, she said something which I believe may not be far from truth.

Dele Momodu only plays according to the dictates of his sponsors. What lauretta said about cash for photos is part of what the man does.

He might have tried to lure the Bubu into dropping cash for him to manage his reputation, but as Bubu no free drop cash, he turned against him sharpaly cheesy grin

DELE that I know no get shame at all
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
bigfish3k:
An educated herder at least
Lol!
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by pfadom: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Does it then mean the father has to walk barefooted because he's one legged? Or the child shouldn't buy shoes in pairs. Who sells that?

Tolexander:

“Omo atiro ti o ra bata ese meji fun Baba re, itan lo fe gbo”
Omo Yoruba atata cheesy wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Airjanlash21: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman... She is only doing her job, always to defend her pay master even with her blood.

If given juicy position ogbeni Dele will do more than what Laureta is doing.

Who thought Femi Adeshina can be so shameless as this, he work so hard to defend failure ?

Let’s pity them na wetin them go chop them dey find, it’s not an easy task to always defend a failure

so true dear, i feel for them, you know
my mom, usually says ''you can't shame, the shameless''
#smhis
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by NGpatriot: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
I love this woman no be small, she's a TKO puncher on twitter pound for pound, she's a very loyal and patriotic too,

God bless her

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by NGpatriot: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Foolish overfed and brown envelope chasing momodu picked a fight with the wrong person.

PMB no dey drop brown envelope and no more looted funds to fund your owambe picture taking parties..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by dederocs(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2021
I pity who marry this type for house.
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by payloader(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Coronabirus:
Did u forget that had it been he failed his reelection it would have been another herder from Adamawa that would've been elected?
Did you hear yourself? Atiku a herder? Come on. He may be from fulani tribe, but not every fulani is a herder.
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by alloy123: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2021
DELE MOMODU LIKE LAURETTA ONOCHIE JUST LIKE LAURETTA ONOCHIE OF DELE MOMODU..BOTH ARE BIRD OF A FEATHER.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.