Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari (53527 Views)

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by ekesol: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dele Momodu, u and tinubu brought Buhari period

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
joelag:
I am not a fan of Onochie, but I like the way she gave Dele Momodu a heavy upper-cut

I am a fan of neither, but she said nothing meaningful or intelligible there.

This is not an insult, but plain obvious fact!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tolexander:

“Omo atiro ti o ra bata ese meji fun Baba re, itan lo fe gbo”
Omo Yoruba atata cheesy wink wink wink

that got me opening my teeth but both of them are clowns, Dele would have defended Buhari if he was in Lauretta's position

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Technocracy: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
There is no difference between Laureta Onochie and Dele Momodu they are birds of the same feathers. If Buharis Government has offered Momodu a job he will defend Buhari to the last.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by bigfish3k: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Coronabirus:
Did u forget that had it been he failed his reelection it would have been another herder from Adamawa that would've been elected?
An educated herder at least
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
E pain Dele Momodu well.

That insult enter well well. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by orgylover: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
the people critizing buhari are people angry because he no dey drop. i remember when i came back to nigeria when pdp was in power. u go see range rover, benz rolls every where with pdp logo. omo now na normal boys dey do the actvity. no room for looting so they are angry. they cant buy houses in banana island again, they can invite jenevie to aso rock and give her billions for short time lol. them dey vex. burai should come back 4 more years abeg

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Champneys: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
In 2021, if you are still engaging Buharists, you need to have your head checked.

They are irredeemable bastar...ds and vacuous troglodytes who will never see anything wrong in a grossly incompetent and senile old man!

Do something better with your time and keep your sanity, Buhari, his government and his supporters are not worth your time.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Franking: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
The old hag is like a mad dog, attacking anyone and anything. Their bullying tactics won't work. Buhari is a disaster and that's the simple truth.
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by sureheaven(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Elon is an Atheist but since allah made him the richest, next friday I dey go Elon musk.
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by GOVERNMENT2: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tolexander:

DELE NA EDO MAN AJI grin
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Dollanaira: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
oh
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Tolexander: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
DELE NA EDO MAN AJI grin
Dele is from Edo State, not Edo man AJA
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Minjim: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
joelag:
I am not a fan of Onochie, but I like the way she gave Dele Momodu a heavy upper-cut

Why?
You people are pained because we didn't vote pep again in 2015 after 16 years of nothing to show.
Is it not logical we just keep trying any other available option till we get it?

If we didn't show we can boot PDP out, they're beginning to think they're invincible

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by daleehat: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lauretta Onochie is a shameless old harlot who's supposed to be in a rehabilitation home while Dele my boy whose begging habit is well known by all and sundry and has proved that he can do anything once you drop the money
Sharraaapppp.... bitter soul children of perdition,, Madam Lauretta is not the reason why your miserable Palm wine tapping Father remained miserable.... idiotic Son of a harlot calling a noble Woman like Lauretta unprintable names.. FOOL in capital letter

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by GOVERNMENT2: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tolexander:
Dele is from Edo State, not Edo man AJA
NA EKUKE YOU BE grin
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by KenModi(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Coronabirus:
Did u forget that had it been he failed his reelection it would have been another herder from Adamawa that would've been elected?

True; and that is simply because Nigerians can’t differentiate their right hand from their left hand.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by GOVERNMENT2: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
daleehat:
Sharraaapppp.... bitter soul children of perdition,, Madam Lauretta is not the reason why your miserable Palm wine tapping Father remained miserable.... idiotic Son of a harlot calling a noble Woman like Lauretta unprintable names.. FOOL in capital letter

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by oluwaahmed: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Laureate savage oooo. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by tunapawizzy: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dele Momodu is right Buhari is a failure, LAURETTA IS also RIGHT Dele momodu only talk cos the govt isn't patronizing him(he has always been like dat)

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Kingrefreshed: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
CastedAyo:
Chairman of Ovation Media Group Dele Momodu has clashed with President Muhammadu Buhari’s social media aide Lauretta Onochie after she criticised him over a scathing remark about the president, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Momodu had written on Friday in response to a Twitter user Chris Iyalla that he did not “bring Buhari” in 2015 and that he tried the next most electable candidate in the 2019 general elections after Buhari “failed”.

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1347447830961680385?s=20

Mrs Onochie reacted to his comments, saying:

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1347453662063419393?s=20

Displeased with her comments, the media mogul launched his attack.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1347515618157867008?s=20

Sharing pictures of his meetings with Buhari, Momodu asked Onochie where she was when he spent his “hard-earned money on Buhari’s campaign without asking for anything.”

Dele! Chameleon dey learn. Work were una dey.

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by lereinter(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Which country will Lauretta be living after buhari tenure ends

Niger republic sure pass
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by HeadShot: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
joelag:

Which upper cut
She embarrased herself...
Whats baba no dey drop?...
Buhari who doesnt know where he is....

This country is on autopilot.... Buhari is a disgrace to presidents.....

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by HeadShot: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
oluwaahmed:
Laureate savage oooo. shocked shocked

Which savage?... Baba no dey drop...
Whats that... Buhari is a failure

Evryone knows..
Are you on your way to canada?..
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by AgathaMoses(f): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tolexander:

I literally read that part of his tweet in Yoruba just like you did hahaha. But what is atiro?
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Tolexander: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
AgathaMoses:

I literally read that part of his tweet in Yoruba just like you did hahaha. But what is atiro?
someone whose two legs aren’t balanced or the same length
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Sirjamo: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
PDP Dundees and their useless and endless wailing

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by TemmyT002(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Used to be a Buhari ardent supporter too until I opened my eyes.
We can't deny the strides Buhari made in some aspects--things that past governments didn't do.
But the truth is that Buhari's government is an overall failure.. Buhari's ardent supporters are supposed to help him make things better, not arguing blindly out of loyalty.
The truth is bitter mehn
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Niceman4u(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
But this Lauretta is damn too ugly menhhh!
Na this kind woman de make preek not rise even when conji de hammer u.
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by freeman5050: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lauretta Onochie is a shameless old harlot who's supposed to be in a rehabilitation home while Dele my boy whose begging habit is well known by all and sundry and has proved that he can do anything once you drop the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals / Will Governor Makinde Avert The “Impeachment” Of His Deputy, Rauf Aderemi? / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Visits Bandits In Zamfara Forests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.