Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In (20940 Views)

Get 4000 Tron Crypto Coin For Free / Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later / Free NFTs Crypto Coin Giveaway That Can Transform Your Hustle...It's REAL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
preciousoby:
Wait till Feb 5. All coins fall during the Chinese new year so definitely there will be a dip. I will advice you buy then.
you sure, just about to buy 630k E th
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Luminary1(f): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
ETH
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Amehid2: 2:38am On Jan 21, 2021
samuelkanu:

Please which mt4 broker do you use for analysis?
any forex broker that has crypto currency as traceable instruments.most brokers have the major ones like Bitcoin and litecoin.liteforex is ok to use.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by incomeboostng: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sellout:
Okay so I have 100k I'm not using and I want to invest it in crypto till dec 2021 without touching it.
My two options are Bitcoin and Etheurem. I'm Confused on which one to invest in.

I think you need to first understand how the market works, the price movements and all. Understanding things like these would help clear any confusion.

And you would know when to take profits and leave the market. I'm saying this because you could invest now and before the December you are looking at, all the profits you would be taken would have passed you by and we may notice a downtrend then.

So, knowledge is key.

Personally, I never knew much on these things until I underwent a a training.

Now I can trade any day, anytime and even invest whether short term or long term since I understand very importantly when to enter and leave the market.

Moreso, not only Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins in the cryptocurrency marketplace.

There are other coins that perform well too and yield mind-blowing profits.

Bottom line, understanding how the market works and when to invest would go a long way in making the right decision.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Amehid2: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Afostev11:
hi Amehid2, I quoted u if we can chat privately but u didnt talk..... pls can we because have been checking on you since..
we can chat privately , what's your number or telegram name?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Amehid2: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2021
kenneth6901:

How can reaching you bro.... ? (Whatsapp or email) I would want to invest but the right and genuine platform to buy these Crypto has been major setback
no p what's your telegram name or Whatsapp number
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by stevyno1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
to sell your Bitcoin and get paid in naira fast and quick, check my signature for link, you can buy DOT and hodl for long.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Afostev11(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amehid2:
we can chat privately , what's your number or telegram name?
I'm not on telegram but this my digit 070663seventwo28one.... thanks
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by billyG(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
SavageMaster:

Buy Doge coin.

Thank me later, some years from now
Doge coin that does increase?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by SavageMaster: 4:19am On Jan 24, 2021
billyG:

Doge coin that does increase?

It's very cheap now. Any little increase in value will significantly increase the amount you used in purchasing it
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Adeplus: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Amehid2:
Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.

Hi! Where can I buy Ripple and other coins please, show me how I can buy please
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by mright05(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
movicy:

Pls... which app can I download if I want to start buying and trading cryptocurrency ?

I would like to invest and learn more about bitcoin and please can you show me how, bi would appreciate if you can help me
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Adeplus:

quidax, luno, binance
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kings11ng(m): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2021
SavageMaster:

Buy Doge coin.

Thank me later, some years from now

Shiiiii should have seen this earlier
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by SavageMaster: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
kings11ng:

Shiiiii should have seen this earlier

Doge is still cheap, Sir. I see it reaching $1 or more by end of this year.

Buy now with money you don't need urgently, and be ready to hold it for 2-4 years.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kings11ng(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
SavageMaster:

Buy now with money you don't need urgently, and be ready to hold it for 2-4 years.
Already bought $10 worth
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Bonjovi13: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Amehid2:
Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.

Which crypto exchange do you use?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by lamperg: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Every day, virtual money is crawling out of the shadows more and more, reaching the level of recognition of the fiat money we are used to. Consequently, this business already now falls under state regulation. That is why licensing issues are relevant today more than ever. This
license for crypto projects BTCBIT.net will help you run your business without problems and successfully. Check out the information on the portal, I think you will like everything.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
kings11ng:

Already bought $10 worth
where did you buy
binance?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
SavageMaster:

where did you buy
binance?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kenneth6901: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Greetings all, any Cryptocurrency platform aside of ''Binance'' that only demands for BVN for verification and do have a whole lot of these altcoins.... like ''Dodgecoin,Polkadot,XRP e.t.c ?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by SavageMaster: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Paxxcarl:
where did you buy
binance?

I had 1,500 coins on Coinpayments. net since 2 years now. I just converted Bitcoin to Dogecoin. I didn't buy directly. Unfortunately, Coinpayments deleted/restricted my account late last year cos I'm from Nigeria. A lot of modifications on the site.

My target is to buy a fresh 1,500 coins before February is over. I hope it doesn't spike to $0.1 before then.

I've not used Binance before, so I can't tell. I will update here once I'm ready to buy.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2021
bradwilli:
quidax, luno, binance
What do you think of Roqqu?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2021
SavageMaster:

I had 1,500 coins on Coinpayments. net since 2 years now. I just converted Bitcoin to Dogecoin. I didn't buy directly. Unfortunately, Coinpayments deleted/restricted my account late last year cos I'm from Nigeria. A lot of modifications on the site.

My target is to buy a fresh 1,500 coins before February is over. I hope it doesn't spike to $0.1 before then.

I've not used Binance before, so I can't tell. I will update here once I'm ready to buy.
okay hoping to hear frm u soon
i would be following

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kings11ng(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Paxxcarl post=98593653]where did you buy
binance?[/quote

Yeah
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Linadinna: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Adeplus:

You can buy from binance or luno
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Akinola2345(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2021
SavageMaster:

It

It will not even get up to a year....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by tammyboy1(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2021
kenneth6901:
Greetings all, any Cryptocurrency platform aside of ''Binance'' that only demands for BVN for verification and do have a whole lot of these altcoins.... like ''Dodgecoin,Polkadot,XRP e.t.c ?
bundle
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kenneth6901: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thanks bro...I will give it a try.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by kenneth6901: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is my WhatsApp +228 7 zero zero 58 seven four five.

Amehid2:
no p what's your telegram name or Whatsapp number
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Cadec007(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pato5:
I use crypto.com to trade other currencies.
please does it accept NIMC slip?

What is the least amount in Naira I can use to buy Crypto?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by DBS4lyf: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bro chat me on wattsapp, let's talk. Zero eight one zero six three three, seven seven seven three
AnthonyAk:

So i've invested about $3000 in crypto over the past 2 years. i buy $20 of bitcoin , Ethereum and Litecoin each everyweek. From time to time i also buy other altcoins like Telcoin, Kincoin, Holochain, Pundi x. Usually i spend $50 or more.

The good thing about it is when bitcoin was cheaplast year i bought alot of these for really cheap. If the market is high of low i still buy. Consistency is key.

I do the exact same thing with stocks its not anything new but it works for me. Currently i sold all the big there coins for USD and im just earning interest on binance with it. Im starting from scratch and will invest another $5k over the next 2 years this time at $100 every week.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Important Things To Do If You Want To Retire Early / Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender / How To Start Up A Cement Business - How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.