Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In (20939 Views)

Get 4000 Tron Crypto Coin For Free / Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later / Free NFTs Crypto Coin Giveaway That Can Transform Your Hustle...It's REAL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by dottozil: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
incomeboostng:

I think you need to first understand how the market works, the price movements and all. Understanding things like these would help clear any confusion.

And you would know when to take profits and leave the market. I'm saying this because you could invest now and before the December you are looking at, all the profits you would be taken would have passed you by and we may notice a downtrend then.

So, knowledge is key.

Personally, I never knew much on these things until I underwent a a training.

Now I can trade any day, anytime and even invest whether short term or long term since I understand very importantly when to enter and leave the market.

Moreso, not only Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins in the cryptocurrency marketplace.

There are other coins that perform well too and yield mind-blowing profits.

Bottom line, understanding how the market works and when to invest would go a long way in making the right decision.

Pls how can you help me on some basic training
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Pls can someone explain this trading...

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Omihanifa: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Amehid2:
Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.

Please I want you guys to enlighten me about etherum ripple and Litecoin. If I buy like 20k worth of these crypto currency on LUNO and I decide to sell when the price rises is it immediately I will get a buyer? And is the process seamless?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Omihanifa:

Please I want you guys to enlighten me about etherum ripple and Litecoin. If I buy like 20k worth of these crypto currency on LUNO and I decide to sell when the price rises is it immediately I will get a buyer? And is the process seamless?
yes you will sell it back to them
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by uzojames: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by schoolbest: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Omihanifa:

Can you help me or teach me how to go about in buying of any cryptocurrency..thank you
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by schoolbest: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Amehid2:
Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.
Can you help me or teach me how to buy any cryptocurrency.. thank you
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by ibrahrem9606: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hello #DogecoinToTheMoon earners, here is a sit where you can easily mine dogecoin, with just your data network.....its free, fast and easy ...oll you need is just a working cellular or wifi network and ur good .

https://dogeminer.agency/referral/160578

#dogearmy
#dogecointo1dollar
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Okogiemikejr(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
incomeboostng:

I think you need to first understand how the market works, the price movements and all. Understanding things like these would help clear any confusion.

And you would know when to take profits and leave the market. I'm saying this because you could invest now and before the December you are looking at, all the profits you would be taken would have passed you by and we may notice a downtrend then.

So, knowledge is key.

Personally, I never knew much on these things until I underwent a a training.

Now I can trade any day, anytime and even invest whether short term or long term since I understand very importantly when to enter and leave the market.

Moreso, not only Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins in the cryptocurrency marketplace.

There are other coins that perform well too and yield mind-blowing profits.

Bottom line, understanding how the market works and when to invest would go a long way in making the right decision.
How will I know how the market works?I need your help
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by rossi5(f): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Amehid2:

Please can you put one through.am a novice here
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by UncleKoboko: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Linadinna:
You can buy from binance or luno
Why is Luno price usually more expensive than binance?

Funny question: can I buy from binance and sell on Luno? grin
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by UncleKoboko: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2021
bradwilli:
quidax, luno, binance

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Gemineye: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
UncleKoboko:

uncleKoboko how do i buy and hodl on binance
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by UncleKoboko: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Gemineye:
uncleKoboko how do i buy and hodl on binance
I don't understand how all these policies and shǐts affects our my with Luno and binance.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by incomeboostng: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Okogiemikejr:

How will I know how the market works?I need your help

By how the market works, I mean ability to understand the market movements, and ability to read important charts, amongst other things.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by SavageMaster: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Paxxcarl:
okay hoping to hear frm u soon
i would be following

Had to type this cos of you. Let me know once you read so I can delete. Government policy is against crypto at the moment.

Go to local bit coins dot com, register, verify your identity. Look for a local vendor, pay in Naira, once your payment is received, the coins are released into your wallet. It takes roughly 10-20 minutes for the transaction. However be ready for transaction as high as 480-490 Naira per dollar.

Download Guarda app on your android. Generate a wallet address for bit coin there and move your coin to this wallet from your local bit coins wallet. It takes 20-60 minutes for this.

When you get the money in your Guarda app, go to 'Exchange'. Exchange to Bit coin to Doge coin. It's easy to navigate this if you're phone and computer literate. Input the amount of bit coin you want to exchange.Then, sart the exchange process. The conversion process may take up to 30 minutes.

The End. You have your Doge.

Pls read fast. I will soon delete. Nobody should quote me oh. I dont want FG wahala

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
SavageMaster:

Had to type this cos of you. Let me know once you read so I can delete. Government policy is against crypto at the moment.

Go to local bit coins dot com, register, verify your identity. Look for a local vendor, pay in Naira, once your payment is received, the coins are released into your wallet. It takes roughly 10-20 minutes for the transaction. However be ready for transaction as high as 480-490 Naira per dollar.

Download Guarda app on your android. Generate a wallet address for bit coin there and move your coin to this wallet from your local bit coins wallet. It takes 20-60 minutes for this.

When you get the money in your Guarda app, go to 'Exchange'. Exchange to Bit coin to Doge coin. It's easy to navigate this if you're phone and computer literate. Input the amount of bit coin you want to exchange.Then, sart the exchange process. The conversion process may take up to 30 minutes.

The End. You have your Doge.

Pls read fast. I will soon delete. Nobody should quote me oh. I dont want FG wahala

I wish you the best
ok bro seen
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by SavageMaster: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2021
Paxxcarl:
ok bro seen

Will delete in the next 30 minutes. If you run into any issue, you can mention me here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Mrcapability7: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Amehid2:

which app are you using
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Mrcapability7: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
AnthonyAk:

Use luno or binance , links are in my signature
how can I fund my wallet and trade in binance
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Mrcapability7: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
emilfischer:
Look for undervalued crypto and buy.

how bro sorry I'm new newbie

mind explaining this the red colour

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by AnthonyAk(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mrcapability7:

how can I fund my wallet and trade in binance

Might need to use peer to peer
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Jedalord: 2:06am On Mar 17, 2021
AnthonyAk:

I use mostly binance , but im also on Kucoin (Telcoin) and mertcatox (Kincoin). Pay attention to the last two , greatly under valued still

Oga does Kucoin accept Naira? And how do I register as a Nigerian? Thanks
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by AnthonyAk(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Jedalord:

Oga does Kucoin accept Naira? And how do I register as a Nigerian? Thanks

Register as normal you can transfer crypto there from other places and do trades
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Jedalord: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2021
AnthonyAk:

Register as normal you can transfer crypto there from other places and do trades
Okay thanks,could you also please open a thread on how to use the site well?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by AnthonyAk(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Jedalord:

Okay thanks,could you also please open a thread on how to use the site well?

I wont lie to you , i dont have that time. Umm you can always ask me questions if you have them but i find that most exchanges have a similar UI so if u can use binance, kucoin isnt that much diffrent

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Jedalord: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
AnthonyAk:

I wont lie to you , i dont have that time. Umm you can always ask me questions if you have them but i find that most exchanges have a similar UI so if u can use binance, kucoin isnt that much diffrent
Thanks for your honesty sir,I will keep in touch with you,be blessed
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Benjamin702: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Check out new options, for example http://filecoin365/ or new cryptocurrencies that can bring you more profit at the very start
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Jaxx123: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

15 million of Safemoon coin go for #60k

15 million of MRAT coin go for 60k

15 million of free coin BSC coin go for 60k

16 million of NCAT coin go for 60k

Buy it and store it

All are fully on binance market soon.

This information is enough to change your entire life

Contact me on Whatsapp to get it if needed.

0815 246 9749

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Important Things To Do If You Want To Retire Early / Central African Republic Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender / How To Start Up A Cement Business - How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.