Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) (64902 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Dyinze31: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Niger niger my state.
Even animals don't do this

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Omezif(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
It's not started today it's has been happening.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by theFilmtric: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
NoPerfectLife:
Please, were you righteousness 89?
Yes bro He was banned for 10 years by a wicked mod
theFilmtricsay
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Scarrr: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nkwobi042:
embarassed

This northern girls are seriously suffering.
And to think he will expose his akpa amu to this child gives me the chills.....like wtf!

O boy!I want cry.I just can't imagine this if it to be my niece. embarassed
This dirrty old man drilling this child is just too disgusting to imagine.

This region like f'ck sotee, even their livestocks are becoming victims.
sharrap ..no b only northern part dey guilty of the nonsense
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
On a n0rmal set, 16yrs cant marry 83 laye. .75% of hausa marriage is forced. Single with kids plenty pass anything. . Seen en0ugh in kebbi. .aliero to be precise when serving

4 Likes

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Neddstark: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
In many states in Nigeria, 16 years is a legal age for sex and marriage. Rather than complaining here talk to your legialators.

3 Likes

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Jimmyubah2: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na dem, I am not surprised.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by kerry57: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Not surprised at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
mutter:
Northern Muslim men Men are wicked.

Fixed! angry

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
IF it is not a forced marriage, then so be it. I guess they're both practising Moslems.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Qunu: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is terrible.
nwekeugochukwu:
83-Year-Old Nigerian Muslim Man Set To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl (Photo)

An invitation for a wedding between an 83-year-old man identified as Alhaji Yushu'a Suleiman and a young girl, Amina Mohammed, said to be 16-year-old, has been shared online, IgbereTV reports.

The wedding is slated for Januay 9, 2021, however, the state is not disclosed.

The invite is courtesy of one Hajia Kande Wushishi Local Government Area of Niger State.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Nkwobi042: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Scarrr:
sharrap ..no b only northern part dey guilty of the nonsense

You're free to give your sister out to your grandfather bro.No qualms.

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
hmmmmm. I only blame her parents.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Majesty33(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
That girl might not even be sixteen years. They just inflate the age inorder to prevent public condemnation but even at that, An 83years marrying a teenager of 16 years is very very inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chai... let the world end righ now
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
The painful part of this is that the northern elites will never give out their underage daughters for marriage.

These guys up north are so unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by hollywater: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Those of you calling Ned ancestor,tell ua what will should call this.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Keketu(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
debbydams:
Choi shocked
hi please pm me thank
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by sameks08(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
and the parents accept that, what a shame and the type of people I share country with
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Turantula(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
What is the Islamic ruling on this marriage? Which hadith alahamdulahi
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by amalder: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
what is your business, are you invited to the wedding?.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Isholad11(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oluwa o, Blood of Jehovah
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by doubleportion: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
To do mathematics dey worry me
83/16=5 point something.
Therefore, Baba is Fatima raise to power five.
Chai! Moselem dey enjoy!

* On a laughter mode*
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
Fear north..
In real life Nigeria, the north is boiling..
Even in the Bible, it says fear north..

Bunch of hypocrite
Hisbah, hell rufai, buhari and the rest will be blind to this but will be quick to demolish an eatery based on false allegations
STOP MISQUOTING THE BIBLE BRO. THE BIBLE SAYS "FEAR NOT"

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
These are the same backwards cretins who charged some people in court for atempted adultery.. grin grin the poor innocent girl would be so traumatised, Just wack the geriatric fool on the back of his head and put him out of his misery. As he doesn't wanna die, he is on his way out anyway.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by doubleportion: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Anaerobi:
hmmmmm.
I only blame her parents.
Who are definitely poor

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Theophinio(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Evil being perpetuated in the north
Anything north is always awkward
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Scarrr: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nkwobi042:

You're free to give your sister out to your grandfather bro.No qualms.
blablabla
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by falopey: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Muhammed did worse. Shame on all of them and Islam

2 Likes

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
shadeyinka:

For the girl (with no business training nor education) it is financial freedom.

For the old man, it is to do the work of Allah in procreation thereby increasing the number of Muslims.
Also, it is known that a seriously weakened libido can sometimes be reactivated with a young Amariya

My take!
Don't be too surprised!
THIS IS WHY 9JA WONT GET BETTER. WHY MENTION MUSLEM PART ? JUST SAY WHAT U WANT ,AND NT MENTION MUSLEM

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Look how they glamourise pedophilia with a cooked up demonic religion.

They have started glamourising f@ggotary with the likes of derenle, bobrisky and James brown.

Soon, they will glamourize male child molestation....with the likes of deeper life school rapists who have been granted bail and are roaming freely now.

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nkwobi042:
embarassed

This northern girls are seriously suffering.
And to think he will expose his akpa amu to this child gives me the chills.....like wtf!

O boy!I want cry.I just can't imagine this if it to be my niece. embarassed
This dirrty old man drilling this child is just too disgusting to imagine.

This region like f'ck sotee, even their livestocks are becoming victims.

Say no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.