Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,486 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) (64500 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / My 83-Year-old Father Is Getting Married To A 60-Year-Old Lady / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by rufsy18: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2021
This is Photoshop to create comment. check out the pics well!
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
stop masturbation it's destroys d Brain.
Brainless beast
83yr vs 16yr

Dis bastard dey express him 2021 problem here

U mean u stil dont ve common sense in 2021

U even lost a little sense u pick up frm weed smoking 2020

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by nautybride: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

Child abuse truly said

even if this is bad but dis gal take style better pass many southern gala wey be sey at 14 their vjna don dey collect banana already

Maybe. A properly trained girl would still be intact at 14 except she is a victim of cradle robbers.
As for others, I don't judge.
The opposite sex, the owner of the banana should also leave small girls, let them mature.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Gabriel5050(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Hausa's culture is very irritating in term of marriage. A man of 100years old can marry to a day born girl.No shame.

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by alloy123: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Men are not wicked
mutter:
Men are wicked.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by missymide: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Their must be a veil on the eyes of the people who started this jagajaga or the babe brainwashed that a crown is waiting for her somewhere
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Akinsazy1985: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2021
DEM DON START THE MARRIAGE LIKE THIS OOO, MAKE WE WAER CLOTH GO CHOP RICE
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Taylordedon(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2021
What do you expect from an uncircumcised religious man

One of the advantage of circumcision
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2021
shadeyinka:

My bad!
Rephrased!

For the old man, it is to do the work of Allah in procreation thereby increasing the number of the jihadists
HMMM

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2021
falopey:
Muhammed did worse. Shame on all of them and Islam

And he got away with it with a yahoo messenger app grin
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omoluabi16:
IF it is not a forced marriage, then so be it. I guess they're both practising Moslems.

Hardolts(no offense to the sensible adults) will literally restrict us from doing things. Push us out of conversations and the room. We can't get tattoos and drive until a certain age. Using phones, playing games and tinting our hairs make us irresponsible - but they'll suddenly expect us to be mature enough for marriage and childbearing when we are 15 as long as we can work?? And then be sensitive and emotionally expressive to their plights when we are 23??

Hah.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by comtem2011: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmm!!! Ide esu.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by EUEA: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
angry dey no get heart
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Succious1912(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is so abnormal��
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hardolts(no offense to the sensible adults) will literally restrict us from doing things. Push us out of conversations and the room. We can't get tattoos and drive until a certain age. Using phones, playing games and tinting our hairs make us irresponsible - but they'll suddenly expect us to be mature enough for marriage and childbearing when we are 15 as long as we can work?? And then be sensitive and emotionally expressive to their plights when we are 23??

Hah.
Very unfortunate. Some even like them younger. An age long practice they need to sit and ponder on.

1 Like

Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
NaMeAboki:

Ignorance & bigotry all rolled in one.

Pls remind us the age at which Mary, the mother of Jesus, was impregnated by the Christian god to bear him a son; who at that time was already married to Joseph, himself an old man well into his 70's.
Furthermore, did you know that the age of sexual consent was until recently (2018) held at only 13 years at the Vatican, the world Hq of Christendom in Rome?

Accordingly; if this marriage (even though it is not as common in the north as it made out to look) had taken place at the Vatican before 2018, it would probably had received the Pope's blessing.

Lastly, there are also cultures in the south, specifically: the SS Becheve tribe in Cross River, who practice 'money wives' and also in the SE, Ebonyi & parts of Anambra who marry off their girls as young as 10 yrs to men old enough to be their grandfathers, in order to settled debts or other cultural reasons respectively..

Abasi mbok!

You're a fool for quoting nonsense and telling me to defend it.

You are very stupid for saying Joseph was 70 years old when my God impregnated Mary. Although I know it is your attempt to justify a depraved act of your society where child rape is your norm. But I still won't spare you a description of yourself (even if you may call it insults).

Moreover, please, let me inform you, Christianity is concerned about a LIFE. I mean, a productive life. It is unlike another which may be concerned with SEX before death, SEX during death and SEX after death.
All about sex, sex, sex! like dogs.

Nope.

Don't tell me to give a defense on such depravity. Quote from the Scriptures (Bible) and then call me to defend it.
Re: 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) by Fuckyoumod: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
IPIG PIG � PIGLET ESN amateurs yemiri flat edge flat headed spychos.
lol....D Guy is suffering from Mental imbalance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.