Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster (1882 Views)

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) / Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
I went out to go buy some vine and loof I was shocked to see the word e-diot on a poster I go close to the poster the mata just weak me

Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lols

But I think the man who posted should find out from his wife what the womanizer means by breaking his family, else he may end up being shamed.

Nobody just makes empty threats, he should make sure he is on the same page with his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
This MAn get time sha...
The woman didn't cheat on you because she was pregnant.
Are you even sure you are the owner of the pregnancy?

Is he sure the woman didn't store the guy's number as blessing hair dresser?

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by nanakgh(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lol your wife couldn't shut him down firmly enough herself? Or block him? How did he get her number? And how long has he had it?

All these simps, sha grin
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by debbydams(f): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wonders grin
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Tolexander: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
The husband is more idiotic than the man calling his wife.

Why would a married woman engage a “stranger” to the extent of threat on friendship dating and sex.

A man can never get to that extent of phone conversation with a strict sensible married woman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by habsydiamond(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Maybe the husband will even need DNA to know who get the unborn child... Such is life ooo na him go faint laslas

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by descarado: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
I weak for this type of husband cheesy

Yeah, some people can be very annoying even though u have repeatedly said no. They will be stalking you like their life depends on it.

Change her number or block him.
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by TANID(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by kalu61(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
l pray the pregnancy is yours
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Womanizer(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why did the man put my name on the poster? angry

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by bunnae66(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na jonzing..
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wahala
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by cooooooks(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mr. Man, go and get DNA test.
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Wittyglam(f): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Something is fishy but still protect your family.
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
ur wife gave her number to him at the first place so hold ur wife responsible 4 her actions b4 the guy
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by TheVictim01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
I like your frequency of thinking.
dollytino4real:
ur wife gave her number to him at the first place so hold ur wife responsible 4 her actions b4 the guy
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by dollytino4real(f): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
TheVictim01:
I like your frequency of thinking.
yes na, because if she did not give her number how did he call her
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
shocked

Women wahala be like big nyansh..very easy to bang but very hard to bath the middle clean
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
dollytino4real:
You're right but that doesn't stop the man from being regarded as he-goat.
A man that goes after married woman has no dignity and should be condemned alongside the woman that gave out her phone number to be chyked.
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by dollytino4real(f): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
J111333:
You're right but that doesn't stop the man from being regarded as he-goat.
A man that goes after married woman has no dignity and should be condemned alongside the woman that gave out her phone number to be chyked.
yes, bad is bad
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Bigggloadofcum: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin

When you think you've seen it all, boom! Something new will just open ynash.

What if the accused is innocent of this allegations?

Cuz my former neighbor's promiscuous wife was on my neck day and night for her own share of the big load of cum. She must have heard about my exploits.

But like Joseph of old, I said I'd rather die than go in with another man's wife. Cursed be any married woman who lure me into her bedroom.

Lets hope his wife isn't like my old neighbor's and she is indeed innocent of my suspicion. Lets all beg the "womaniser" to leave the pregnant woman alone.
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by mojoyin73585: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Maybe the husband will even need DNA to know who get the unborn child... Such is life ooo na him go faint laslas
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Nazgul: 4:14am On Jan 09, 2021
The wife definitely has been having a secret affair with the guy, and has collected large sums of money from him without the knowledge of her husband. Now the guy feels he owns her, that's why he has the boldness to threaten to disorganized their family.

No toaster would have the boldness to call a married woman at an odd time of the night and even threaten the husband. Fear wouldn't even allow him try it. Unless he has had or is having something with the woman.

The husband is very foolish for not using his common sense to know that both his wife and the stranger are making fool out of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 09, 2021
So ur wife can't block him on social media?
Whatsapp has block button
Facebook has block button
What's difficult for her to click d block button on d weirdo
Re: Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster by aidameoryou: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

When you think you've seen it all, boom! Something new will just open ynash.

What if the accused is innocent of this allegations?

Cuz my former neighbor's promiscuous wife was on my neck day and night for her own share of the big load of cum. She must have heard about my exploits.

But like Joseph of old, I said I'd rather die than go in with another man's wife. Cursed be any married woman who lure me into her bedroom.

Lets hope his wife isn't like my old neighbor's and she is indeed innocent of my suspicion. Lets all beg the "womaniser" to leave the pregnant woman alone.

THIS MAN, I HAVE BEEN READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND SINCE MORNING, AND I MUST SAY THAT YOU ARE A REALLY HILARIOUS FELLOW, I CANNOT EVEN CAN.
I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING SINCE MORNING grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Don't Do These 4 Mistakes No Matter How You Like A Pretty Lady. / Video Of Kenyan Athlete Asbel Kiprop Ch0p!ng A Local Girl L£aks Online / It's My Birthday!!!!!!!!(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.