Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Thank You Ilegendd�� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You Ilegendd�� (251 Views)

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / A Gift From iLegendd [PICTURE] To Be Deleted Soon / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Ilegendd�� by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wahala for who isn't a pro at Chatdicting girls oooo....

Hear me, ye nairalanders.
I downloaded the free version of ILegendd's books online and I read a little out of it. So I put what I learnt into practice

Could you believe I actually kept the conversation going for a long time and more fun?

I think his books is not just for you to copy and paste the contents but for you to catch the main idea-keep the convo more fun and interesting by taking note of ideas the lady or girl express during conversing.

Not to bore you...., My chatting game is going up

Kudos, great man, my mentor. ILEGENDD!!!!!
Na only kdp remain laidat

In life, any good info you get, always apply it.

BTW, note: Foreigners are more fun to chat with(most especially South African girls) than Naija girls(most of them are too boring)....

Re: Thank You Ilegendd�� by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
If the thread was about you abusing me, it would've gotten 3k views by now.

People want negative energy more. Next time, post it on our forum https://manymen.men

I didn't read the screenshot because such things are too boring to me now, but keep it up.

About the KDP, there a lots of free videos on YouTube. Stay dedicated and you'll get there.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Ilegendd�� by Brian47(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fill me in with this book stuff

(1) (Reply)

DNA Saga: Why I Do Not Support DNA Paternity Testing -pls Share / Ikeja Resident / Dominion Onward Homes -3bdr Selling At Lekki For 10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.