Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem (509 Views)

What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Cashsteady(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm 19 about to turn 20 and still don't know how to approach a girl and also still don't know how to keep a conversation with a girl... Im the type of guy who girls are crushing on, I ain't ugly and too handsome as person tho.. I usually feel shy to talk to girls probably the ones I'm crushing on and usually get intimidated by guys who are more handsome than me..

guys pls how do I boost my self esteem and summon courage to talk with girls.. ignore my errors pls
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Elmiguel(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
I would advise against chasing girls now as your age should have other priorities before women.

Consider your future first, establish it and you won't have a hard time wooing women. No rush in life. Quick decisions and early gratification usually bring regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Cashsteady(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Elmiguel:
Brb

ok
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Xenry: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hahaha, it's not funny shaaa. But lemme give you some tips.
1) Talk to her as if you are talking to your fellow guy.
2)Try n practice mindfulness (meditation), to reduce anxiety and nervousness.
3)If you can't chase them, attract them.
4)Start in small ways, don't rush.
5)Learn how to maintain eye contact (very important), she should be the one to look away, not you. You can start by practicing it with your siblings.
6) Approach her through social media, and it would be easier for you offline.
7)Don't make it obvious to her that you are into (interested in) her, or she would make it difficult for you.
8.) Finally. Read a lot, Eat Healthy, Exercise well, and Worry Less (No girl is worth worrying for) and you would be fine. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Elmiguel(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cashsteady:
I'm 19 about to turn 20 and still don't know how to approach a girl and also still don't know how to keep a conversation with a girl... Im the type of guy who girls are crushing on, I ain't ugly and too handsome as person tho.. I usually feel shy to talk to girls probably the ones I'm crushing on and usually get intimidated by guys who are more handsome than me..

guys pls how do I boost my self esteem and summon courage to talk with girls.. ignore my errors pls

All these are signs that you're too naive to be in a relationship. Your age should be thinking of how to secure a better future not how to carry women.

Love your life more bro. Future before women

2 Likes

Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Solzate(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Try going out,get out of your comfort zone.
Visit malls, cinemas ,restaurant any where you can find girl's in ur area and just talk to them freely they won't kill you, trust me

2 Likes

Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Kriss216: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cashsteady:

You’re just 19, you should be concerned how you can approach the hurdles of life. Life ain’t a bed of roses. Having Buhari as a president till 2023 is not gonna be easy for anyone in Nigeria. Focus your attention on relevant things, try and be useful to yourself and your community!

1 Like

Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Cashsteady(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Solzate:
Try going out,get out of your comfort zone.
Visit malls, cinemas ,restaurant any where you can find girl's in ur area and just talk to them freely they won't kill you, trust me

ngl anytime I'm in the midst of my friends I don't feel shy to with girls but when it's just me alone I literally just get clueless and won't even know what to say
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Cashsteady(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

You’re just 19, you should be concerned how you can approach the hurdles of life. Life ain’t a bed of roses. Having Buhari as a president till 2023 is not gonna be easy for anyone in Nigeria. Focus your attention on relevant things, try and be useful to yourself and your community.

bro I'm an adult..
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
OP my man, Lols

Your feelings is getting in the way of your logic, hence the difficulty in talking.

I believe you have female friends that you talk freely with? See a girl you admire in that light.

As for relationship my opinion, wait till 21, for now make females friends and learn to connect genuinely and talk freely, build your emotional stability, read great books on relationship and find a gift you can die for, develop it, the confidence you sustained in working on yourself will ooz out when you walk up to that lady you admire.

most challenges in life is a product of insufficient information on the said subject matter. Cheers brother
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

You’re just 19, you should be concerned how you can approach the hurdles of life. Life ain’t a bed of roses. Having Buhari as a president till 2023 is not gonna be easy for anyone in Nigeria. Focus your attention on relevant things, try and be useful to yourself and your community!

Guy!!! @bolded where una day get inspiration like this haba grin
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Cashsteady(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Xenry:
Hahaha, it's not funny shaaa. But lemme give you some tips.
1) Talk to her as if she's your fellow guy.
2)Try n practice mindfulness (meditation), to reduce anxiety and nervousness.
3)If you can't chase them, attract them.
4)Start in small ways, don't rush.
5)Learn how to maintain eye contact (very
important), she should be the one to look away, not you. You can start it by practicing it with your siblings.
6) Approach her through social media, and it would be easier for you in offline.
7)Read, Eat Healthy, Exercise well, and Worry Less (No girl is worth worrying for) and you would be fine. cool

thank you I hope it works
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Kriss216: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cashsteady:

bro I'm an adult..
No, you’re not!
You’re just an overgrown baby.
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Cashsteady(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
OP my man, Lols

Your feelings is getting in the way of your logic, hence the difficulty in talking.

I believe you have female friends that you talk freely with? See a girl you admire in that light.

As for relationship my opinion, wait till 21, for now make females friends and learn to connect genuinely and talk freely, build your emotional stability, read great books on relationship and find a gift you can die for, develop it, the confidence you sustained in working on yourself will ooz out when you walk up to that lady you admire.

most challenges in life is a product of insufficient information on the said subject matter. Cheers brother

yh I have a girl I'm very free with she's a year older tho and making female friends is not hard but to approach them and bring up a conversation is the problem
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ogbeni calm down joor na wetin

i understand you feel buh look, lemme take 30 Seconds to advice you

chasing a bae is a normal every niqqa do on a daily basis buh things has change now
haven't you heard about "NA MONEY BE FINE BOBO" Eh

get money first and everything will fallen in ..
#CHUGAAEGO
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Enudapan: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Cashsteady:

U are still young son
Forget woman now on focus on any hustle
Available
Buh u case is bad that you can't talk to a
Woman (it's really bad, )
To stop this start taking mushin weed
Always visit places where you are being celebrated and not places where you are being tolerated
Also on this Nairaland
Search for dating drills by one mr harddon
Read it and convert it into a daily manual

My two weeds

1 Like

Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Cashsteady(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Ogbeni calm down joor na wetin

i understand you feel buh look, lemme take 30 Seconds to advice you

chasing a bae is a normal every niqqa do on a daily basis buh things has change now
haven't you heard about "NA MONEY BE FINE BOBO" Eh

get money first and everything will fallen in ..
#CHUGAAEGO

bro let me tell u something not every girl are after your money.. u may get money pass dangote that one no mean say na every girl go like u

1 Like

Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cashsteady:

bro let me tell u something not every girl are after your money.. u may get money pass dangote that one no mean say na every girl go like u
Don't doubt me when i say 96% of 9ja babes are after DOE
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Dreadlock69(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Smoke your weeds
Drink your liquor
Read your books
Go to parties with lots of girls there
Get a black jeans, black jacket ,black watch ,black shirt ,black palms,black shoes.
Get simple accessories
Have a active Instagram and Twitter account
Get an iPhone
Follow your passion
Learn how to jump from relationship to relationship without feeling hurts
Have few friends
Always get high never come down
Have sex with any girls 16 upward
Get dreadlocks
Have a recreational activity swimming , football, dancing, singing any
Most importantly don't turn to Maga or mumu
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Solzate(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cashsteady:

ngl anytime I'm in the midst of my friends I don't feel shy to with girls but when it's just me alone I literally just get clueless and won't even know what to say

That's why I said get out of your comfort zone, try talking to girl when you are not with your friends.. let me tell you a secret, women are very easy going creatures, also if you want to talk to women go for the pretty ones, The ones that are beautiful go for them.just be free with your self
Re: Pla Help..how Do I Boost My Self Esteem by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
shocked

And a mad man had to quickly come to the op's rescue by advising him to smoke and get involved in other bad habits

Nigeria will always be a stagnant country as long as we keep co-habiting in it with people who still derives pleasure from their madness...

Chaii......some people dey mad oh

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Some People Here Are So Stupid Or Just Choose To Be Stupid / Can Someone Explain This Dream? I Dreamt She Cried And She Cried Few Hours Later / One Is Enough - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.