Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! (5468 Views)

Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
So many of them! If not all of em. You don't even have to know them, it's written all over their faces! From they way they look at everyone & the way they walk & act. They also suffer from very bad herd behaviour(follow the crowd)! Just yesterday I was riding my bicycle around my street, as I was riding it I saw a guy just smiling like a fool looking at me but I just ignored, some few minutes later I saw that same guy bringing out his bicycle. Why did he do that? The guy has probably been wanting to ride his bike for a while but as very low self-esteem and suffers from herd mentality so he decided to wait to see people riding first before then deciding to ride to! This is how most black people act! Instead of acting based on their own decision and information, they rather wait & act based on the crowds behaviour! Change your mindset black people! Stop waiting on people! Don't wait for crowd! Do what you wanna do with your life!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by Sarcastic101: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Someone has a better bicycle than yours

That's why you're having depression abi

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by budaatum: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Easy now! You were an inspiration to him, so please bask in your glory instead of rubbing it in their faces please!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13235049_screenshot20210308112458_jpegca53263554e1c9caa623cd8688327063

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by SirMichael1: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sarcastic101:

Hahahaha! I'm going drunk with laughter here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Be like d Guy bicycle na converted bmx wey better pass ur own

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by heendrix(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
So many of them! If not all of em. You don't even have to know them, it's written all over their faces! From they way they look at everyone & the way they walk & act. They also suffer from very bad herd behaviour(follow the crowd)! Just yesterday I was riding my bicycle around my street, as I was riding it I saw a guy just smiling like a fool looking at me but I just ignored, some few minutes later I saw that same guy bringing out his bicycle and started riding it. Why did he do that? The guy has probably been wanting to ride his bike for a while but as very low self-esteem and suffers from herd mentality so he decided to wait to see people riding first before then deciding to ride to! This is how most black people act! Instead of acting based on their own decision and information, they rather wait & act based on the crowds behaviour! Change your mindset black people!

You guys would do virtually nothing significant but would be quick to jump into attacking the Black race in which ur one. funny enough, the fact that you consider/Think Black men are the only sect of folks that suffer from low self-esteem shows ur incredibly Stupid and not different from the group of indescribably subliterate

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
heendrix:

You guys would do virtually nothing significant but would be quick to jump into attacking the Black race in which ur one. funny enough, the fact that you consider/Think Black men are the only sect of folks that suffer from low self-esteem shows ur incredibly Stupid and nothing but a Syphilitic primitive maniacal
say what?
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sarcastic101:

Ignorant dumbass! That's what you are!
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by donbachi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
So,just because of ur palmwine tappers bicycle..all men are suffering low esteem..if ur type drive benz,u go spray men water.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why are you guys angry with the guy?

There's a sense in every nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
donbachi:
So,just because of ur palmwine tappers bicycle..all men are suffering low esteem..if ur type drive benz,u go spray men water.
From the way you talk, i know your IQ is the same as a gold fish. I don't blame you, I blame ur unintelligent mother for birthing you!
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
say what?
He means u have Syphilis of the brain u dumb fvcck undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
dairykidd:

He means my mom as Syphilis of the brain u dumb fvcck undecided
tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by donbachi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
From the way you talk, i know your IQ is the same as a gold fish. I don't blame you, I blame ur unintelligent mother for birthing you!
very dry.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
tongue

There.. u just confirmed it. Get treated before it kills u finally

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
donbachi:
very dry.
Its not dry,it's wet and a knock out on you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
donbachi:
very dry.
it's not a joke. Dumb fvuck! sad
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by donbachi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
Its not dry,it's wet and a knock out on you
nairaland IDP.who call u.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
donbachi:
nairaland IDP.who call u.
na ur papa call am. Bastard. angry
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by donbachi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
na ur papa call am. Bastard. angry
get out.u bicycle repairer

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by kalu61(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Somebody saw you riding a bicycle and got inspired to do same, you are calling him black whatever low self esteem.

If i see guy jogging and decides to do same. I have low self esteem.

If l see someone going to Church and l make up my mind to do so. I have low self esteem.

Even your responses shows who you are.

Listen even you care to learn. In life, we serve as energy to others indirectly. You don't know that your character, that action, that smile, that greeting, that sorry etc means alot to somebody nearby.

Was it not somebody that made you get a bicycle. Were you borne with bike?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
kalu61:
Somebody saw you riding a bicycle and got inspired to do same, you are calling him black whatever low self esteem.

If l see someone going to Church and l make up my mind to do so. I have low self esteem.

Even your responses shows who you are.

Listen even you care to learn. In life, we serve as energy to others indirectly. You don't know that your character, that action, that smile, that greeting, that sorry etc means alot to somebody nearby.

Was it not somebody that made you get a bicycle. Were you borne with bike?
sigh, it's so hard to have an intelligent conversation with mad apes littered everywhere! Did you even read what I wrote up there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by kalu61(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
sigh, it's so hard to have an intelligent conversation with mad apes littered everywhere! Did you even read what I wrote up there?
Sorry, you are sick but nobody is telling you that. You are suffering from low self esteem, insecurity, manner of approach and hatred.

Anybody reading this read knows it. Typical slowpoke thinking the world revolves around him. Attention seeking retards.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
kalu61:
Sorry, you are sick but nobody is telling you that. You are suffering from low self esteem, insecurity, manner of approach and hatred.

Anybody reading this read knows it. Typical slowpoke thinking the world revolves around him. Attention seeking retards.
haha. What a fool! You nïgger apes hate to hear the truth that why you're all made up of shit!
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by kalu61(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
haha. What a fool! You nïgger apes hate to hear the truth that why you're all made up of shit!
grin SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by kalu61(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
There is no low self esteem worst than an ape that dreams everyday of being white ape. An ape that hates himself and the body he is wearing. An ape forming what he will never be.

Keep dreaming kid.

Till you die, you will continue to be a ape and shit you and will never be anything else, and there nothing you can do about it.

Black man calling black man black. You are sick man.

Bye Bye uchu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
anybody can suffer from low self esteem
its not really about race and besides the first guy smiling at you riding a bicycle..maybe in his community it is quite unusual for a female to ride a bicycle

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
kalu61:

no u dont have low self esteem but the guy jogging inspired u to do same cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
But this guy stupid well well o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by pozehnani(f): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
See small children and adults arguing childishly over a childish post. Op is obviously a little child.

Children section, here I leave. Lol...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
But this guy stupid well well o
shut up ur mouth!
Re: Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! by 360clips: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:
See small children and adults arguing childishly over a childish post. Op is obviously a little child.

Children section, here I leave. Lol...
ok, but you as a fully grown adult ape what have you achieved in your worthless life? Probably don't even know what herd behaviour is. Dumbass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dumped By My Girlfriend Of 7 Years / Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] / People Always Said I Resemble Kanye West. Picture Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.