Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life (2416 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life by debbydams(f): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
is this your story or someone else?
Why didn't you create another moniker for this cos you're a bit famous here
not my story it for someone else
Re: A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life by debbydams(f): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
is this your story or someone else?
Why didn't you create another moniker for this cos you're a bit famous here
not my story it for someone else.

1 Like

Re: A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life by debbydams(f): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2021
KidDarkness:

I think “ch” comes in between “t and e" for the perfect hissing sound
grin grin
Re: A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life by debbydams(f): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Whiteshield:

Be lying that it is your friend. Oniro oshi. No wonder you were busy defending bringing of bastards by evil wives into their matrimonial homes.

Tell the ashawo of a mother and the onidokudo of a husband to abort that baby. If the mother dies, so be it. After all, the wages of sin is death.
seriously not me, I neva marry na. Thanks for the advice
Re: A Day I Will Never Forget In My Life by KingAlayinde(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2021
debbydams:
From a friend

The day I will never forget in my life
Please I need advice from my fellow members. I'm a young girl of 23years old, I got married on December 2019, by God's grace I gave birth on october 2020. My mum who is in her early 40s, though still looks very young and vibrant came. After about 2 months and 2 weeks, she was supposed to go back to the village, my hubby suggested she should stay at least another one month, I hurriedly accepted not knowing that everything has its own reason. Since last week, my mum has been sick, I personally thought it was malaria, I bought malaria drugs for her to no avail, so I decided to take her to the hospital, after several tests, it was found out that my mother is three weeks pregnant. Not just being pregnant but my hubby is responsible for the pregnancy. I became absolutely mad. They are pleading for me to keep it secret, so that she will abort the baby before going to meet my daddy. What should I do?

Should I tell my Dad?

Should I quit the marriage?

Can I ever forgive both of them?

My heart is bursting into pieces.

Pls ur advice cry

hope this is not a movie stories ? if it true ya mum deserve a big slap....... she'll have to terminate it N keeps the secrets low, cos ya own image is involved in the line too...... nothing suprise me anymore for this world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? / I Am In Dire Need Of Advice (please Help Me Out) / Feeling Unworthy? How To Find Your Way To Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.