Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" (14723 Views)

Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by onthehill: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow - Oriretan Honour

A Nigerian journalist, Oriretan Honour has said that one way to checkmate infidelity in marriages as well as paternity fraud, is for churches to normalize adding ''Let me die the day I cheat on you'' in the wedding vows for couples, IGBERETV reports.

Honour wrote on Twitter;

''Churches should normalize adding "Let me d!e the day I cheat on you" to the marriage vow/oat sw0rn by couples on the altar. This'll limit infidelity & eradicate paternity fraud, side chick/boo cases.. Many homes will be preserved. Say after me "Let Me D!e The Day I Cheat On You!"

https://twitter.com/realhonour199/status/1616210556267991044?t=QVYtCnG-n_av4_r6qms2lQ&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Jashub: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Supported

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Janesouthall: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
If na shrine or juju way be say na instant action...that vow can work....but church?? Our God is a merciful God...

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by WibusJaga: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thou shall not swear. Let your Yes be Yes...
That's Christianity for you. cool

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by faithfull18(f): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
A lot of women will become widows

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by gasparpisciotta: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Not many people take their oath seriously even when certain death stares them in the face

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Righteousness2(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Adding all that will do little or nothing..
Even those who have done blood Covenant have ended up fighting and killing themselves .

What will keep you from Engaging in evil is the Grace and Power of GOD that comes with Genuiely Surrendering your life to JESUS Christ.

It's not by Physical power or strength.
When you allow JESUS Christ take over your Heart, many of these evils become irritating.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by LordIsaac(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
Adding all that will do little or nothing..
Even those who have done blood Covenant have ended up fighting and killing themselves .

What will keep you from Engaging in evil is the Grace and Power of GOD that comes with Genuiely Surrendering your life to JESUS Christ.

It's not by Physical power or strength.
When you allow JESUS Christ take over your Heart, many of these evils become irritating.
Fact!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by NwaNimo1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Bornbiafra: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Useless thinking

13 Likes

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Simeony007(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
It doesn't change anything, person wey go cheat go still cheat.

If cheating dey your DNA even if na Jesus conduct the wedding, if you go cheat you go still cheat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Agbadocassava: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
That would be an end to Christianity.

Btw, in Tinubu’s government everything is possible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by owiko(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Who go cheat, go cheat. If them like make them swear with amadioha. Self discipline is bae

5 Likes

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by babaRUNtinz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kuku ma go add am as church no gree add am

2 Likes

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by DontBullshitMe: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
It won't make any difference. Even after including that in marriage vows, nobody will die when they cheat.

Pointless.

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by specialmati(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin and who will execute the judgment
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by tiswell(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
joke too expensive.

Adultery is as old as the existence of man

3 Likes

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by phemmyfour: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
onthehill:
Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow - Oriretan Honour

A Nigerian journalist, Oriretan Honour has said that one way to checkmate infidelity in marriages as well as paternity fraud, is for churches to normalize adding ''Let me die the day I cheat on you'' in the wedding vows for couples, IGBERETV reports.

Honour wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/realhonour199/status/1616210556267991044?t=QVYtCnG-n_av4_r6qms2lQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
We all know that they won't die. Curse no dey work...if curse dey work, why is Buhari still alive?

2 Likes

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by sofeo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Alright!
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by DMerciful(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Childish! Especially as they'll not surely die, so what's the point.

Is church wedding the only way to get married?

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by ChocolateWine(f): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Who's going to kill the cheater? God?
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Tallesty1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
People will only respect such oat if it is taken at shrines.

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by StrongAlphMale: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
If churches add am, then be rest assured that Nigeria girls will never get married again.

If you're a married man here and You're reading this comment, I'll urge you to as a matter of urgency conduct DNA test ASAP on all your kids. E sure me die say those kids ain't yours
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by SILVERLINES: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin

Him papa

I will rather wed in our traditional shrine
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by BATified2023: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Now I am beginning to believe those who said nairaland has run out of reasonable content n topic

See what is on front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by olasesi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
If they say that and they cheat, will they die?
This will do nothing.
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Joebayo217: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
For better for worse self husband they leave wife how that one go still work lol grin grin
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by ennypita: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
After church service una fit branch the nearest shrine go do this one.

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Irupetepete: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
I will gladly say I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? / When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / Which Do I Choose; Marriage Or Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.