Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba (1828 Views)

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Obituary Poster Of Slain Army Major Churchill Chinedu Orji / Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by shortIGBOman: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chinedu Mabia is a popular Man in my area for Aba. He was caught around Ariara Market. He pretend say him na one Handed Cripple, until someone from my area noticed him. That's when his alarm blow. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We know that, times are too hard here in the East. So many families can't afford to eat. Food are too expensive and out of the reach of the comon people. Cost of transportation is too high, criminality is on increase and the activities of IPOB has made matters worst. But upon all these, pretending to be a begger is not the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by MITCHELL96: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Atleast he didn't carry guns or cutlass to look for who he'll Rob or Kidnap like others would have done, na to just give am like 500k to start up a business, hunger no be anybody mate!

It's not easy out there, it's not easy! cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by PrinceOfLagos: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
This one no be hustle na chinedu

You dey beg and masturbate with the other hand inside your trouser at the same time

6 Likes

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by LILTJAY: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by Cholls(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
My brother wow

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by Kollins11: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
The Hustle is Real Ooo!!

As long so you did not shed blood or kill person. My brother. Any way na way ooo!!

But I doubt if it happened here in Nigeria.
Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by Morgan9(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
This op is a big fool..
The scene happend somewhere in pakistan

That guy is arab.
I have seen the video severally before now.

Pls stop misinforming the public.
Becos of ur hatred for the igbos

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by Mrkumareze(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hustle get level shocked
Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by headSmasher: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
They should search his home, no doubt Cannibalised meats will be present

4 Likes

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by shortIGBOman: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You dey beg and masturbate with the other hand inside your trouser at the same time

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by FallenShitHole: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Mumu, the scene happened somewhere in Pakistan, the video is on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by FallenShitHole: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
They should search his home, no doubt Cannibalised meats will be present
Mumu, the scene happened somewhere in Pakistan, the video is on the internet. Your hatred for Igbos will swallow you soon.

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by chatinent: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
I am peeping into the background. Which place in Aba is like this?

2 Likes

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by LILTJAY: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Igbo people are born criminals. .

2 Likes

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Chinedu Mabia is a popular Man in my area for Aba. He was caught around Ariara Market. He pretend say him na one Handed Cripple, until someone from my area noticed him. That's when his alarm blow. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We know that, times are too hard here in the East. So many families can't afford to eat. Food are too expensive and out of the reach of the comon people. Cost of transportation is too high, criminality is on increase and the activities of IPOB has made matters worst. But upon all these, pretending to be a begger is not the right thing to do.
Everyone is either A Thief or A Cheat in this Country call NAIJA grin grin grin Too many Mugs grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by headSmasher: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
You must be under the influence of mkpurumiri, did you see me mentioning place in my comment, or your frustration have rendered your brain useless
FallenShitHole:

Mumu, the scene happened somewhere in Pakistan, the video is on the internet. Your hatred for Igbos will swallow you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by Danjikanbauchi: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

bloody liar, this thing happen on Asian country not even Africa but Yoruba Muslim want to dent Igbos.

You with phones now Yorubas don't have Monopoly of lies and propaganda again in Nigeria, they are the ones that spoil Igbos name in Nigeria. Thank God Igbos are countering their wicked lies.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by shortIGBOman: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
bloody liar, this thing happen on Asian country not even Africa but Yoruba Muslim want to dent Igbos.

You with phones now Yorubas don't have Monopoly of lies and propaganda again in Nigeria, they are the ones that spoil Igbos name in Nigeria. Thank God Igbos are countering their wicked lies.

Emeka leave me alone. I'm not the cause of your problem.
Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by FallenShitHole: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
headSmasher:
You must be under the influence of mkpurumiri, did you see me mentioning place in my comment, or your frustration have rendered your brain useless

Mumu, the scene happened somewhere in Pakistan, the video is on the internet. Your hatred for Igbos will swallow you soon. I hope you have seen how daft and dumb you are. Next time, don't rush because you want to criticize Igbos.
Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by asanausana91: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op stop disgracing your family, this thing did not happen in Nigeria. I have the complete video.
Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Who mentioned IGBO ? I mentioned the Whole NAIJA regardless of Tribe and Religion !
You see why even your Family disowned you !
Your own Mumu pass NAIJA cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
They should searchers his residence, no doubt Cannibalised burgers will wanna present

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by naijapips02: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Mumu, the scene happened somewhere in Pakistan, the video is on the internet. Your hatred for Igbos will swallow you soon. Leprosy infested illiterate, i am sure you have learnt your lesson never to rush on to join in criticizing your superior Igbos.

Video is everywhere and you can't post it? Asian country with ABA keke colour and black keke rider. Uchu.

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by redsun(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
He will make a good movie make-up artist. That is an ingenious way to survive the devastating effects of endemic corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by aribisala0(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
The average Eboe man is a millionaire so this is not possible

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Mumu, the scene happened somewhere in Pakistan, the video is on the internet. Your hatred for Igbos will swallow you soon. Leprosy infested illiterate, i am sure you have learnt your lesson never to rush on to join in criticizing your superior Igbos.
Aeyaaaaa !!! Sorry for your Frustrations undecided
Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by GeneralOjukwu: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
But...but...but all Okoros are billionaires. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by shortIGBOman: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
aribisala0:
The average Eboe man is a millionaire so this is not possible

grin

Re: Fake Begger Chinedu Mabia Was Caught In Aba by shortIGBOman: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
But...but...but all Okoros are billionaires. undecided

Online abi? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. / Nigerian Slay Queen Stripped Naked For Stealing Handset / Bad parenting leads girls to prostitution In Nigeria. Do you agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.