Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,903 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk (56237 Views)

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by factoryreset2: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Bbbwings: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:
Trump called Nigeria a shithole country... But I know even in my shithole country this won't happen
YES THEY GUN DOWN PROTESTERS BY THE HUNDREDS INSTEAD

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by zinodizt: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
You can simply say he would be killed.. Kudos to the US Govt he will be tried in a court of law unlike Nigeria where he would be killed or labeled a terrorist
Ahmad62:
Trump called Nigeria a shithole country... But I know even in my shithole country this won't happen

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by omohayek: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a trampling on his fundamental human rights.
Isn't he an American citizen ?.
The Muslim party of (democrates)Jo bin Biden Al ameriki & Hussein Barrack Obama are trying to frustrate the Christians in America & the world in general, we will not agree.
See Jibril All sudani smiling with his fellow herdsmen American branch.
Are you an escaped psychiatric patient or something? Do you realize that the rioter you're spewing your rant on behalf of is a self-admitted white supremacist? He and his fellow Trumptards actually brought along a noose, a giullotine and zip-ties along with their confederate flags, all in hopes of repeating the good old days when ignoramuses like you would be dragged behind trucks and end up swinging at the end of a rope, surrounded by jeering crowds of white people. What produces self-hating slaves like you is something I will never understand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by zinodizt: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why should he keep quiet... Does he not have a right to air his opinion. Moreover he is making sense
mrsage:

Just keep quiet if you don't know what to say.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by thatigboman: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Donchris3:
Dj switch is going to report USA to the USA now
US has reported 5 people dying from 10s of 'patriots' strolling into US capitol and later led out.
And your govt reported that soldiers just thousands of peaceful protesters in lekki at the dead of the night without light and cctv and nobody died
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Seyzcham91(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
angry
Donchris3:
Dj switch is going to report USA to the USA now
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
philip0906:

Your country is still a sh1thole nonetheless...The institutions are strong and everyone found culpable, will go to jail and Trump won't shield them.

Now compare this to your country where the president's kinsmen disguised as fulani herdsmen are running amok raping, maiming and killing but your security forces can't bring bring them to justice because they're the kinsmen of the president.
Don't also forget The criminals that attack The national assembly some years back. Because they were doing The bidding of The ruling party, nothing happen to them till today
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Ammymadudonu: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Hope Trump will give him presidential pardon or Trump will only pardon himself

Hahahaha �. It's a very serious matter
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by UncommonLogic: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
philip0906:

Your country is still a sh1thole nonetheless...The institutions are strong and everyone found culpable, will go to jail and Trump won't shield them.

Now compare this to your country where the president's kinsmen disguised as fulani herdsmen are running amok raping, maiming and killing but your security forces can't bring bring them to justice because they're the kinsmen of the president.

How many of your delusional retarded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys have been charged to court after killing police and Army officers?

Always quick to point fingers while ignoring their own deficiencies and atrocities.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Ihatemumu: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:

At least light dey the office, 60 years old Nigeria never fix light you won compare Nigeria with USA. WAKE UP
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by NofiuFade(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
This one pain all of them grin, if not for the capital rioters many will not realised Trump is hell bent in destroying America legacy finish grin
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Le2money(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ur name is O.D.E

Patrioticman007:
The Muslim party of (democrates)Jo bin Biden Al ameriki & Hussein Barrack Obama are trying to frustrate the Christians in America & the world in general, we will not agree.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by alabo1: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Sometimes I doubt the sanity of every Trump supporter.
You guys need to stop smoking wet weed.. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by etrouble: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:

This one will soon drink Sniper insecticide on top matter wey no concern am
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by composure: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
philip0906:

Not only that...even the maze right inside the senate, when plenary was ongoing was snatch by thugs, under the watchful eyes of security personnel. Till date, no one has been arrested,talkless of prosecution
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:

I support trump bt this makes no sense.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Kingspin(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:
It won't happen in your country because you know what awaits you, spree bullets.

Watch how US authorities will pick those invaders one by one. Yet under Buhari, no terrorist has attended the court.

Leave America, they know how to get around.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:

What is this one saying?? Ure shithole animal farm country has already done worse. It’s not called those names by mistake. It’s ur country’s true characteristics.

Abi u dey whine urself??
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Godsspeed: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Whaaat! Check it well, this guy must have Nigerian blood running in his veins...
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Peppysco: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:

After reading you comment halfway, I quickly checked if this was the Righteousness guy, but later sensed the humour in your post.
That stupid Righteousness idiot cannot surface anymore because, all his predictions don cast like Nairabet forecast
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by fairheart(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:
Do you really think it can't happen? What is the difference between sitting on the Speaker's chair and stealing the mace from the National Assembly?
What happened in the US was a sign of something much bigger: a political system that is no longer valued by the younger generation and those who are disaffected by their current political system. In other words, loss of political philosophy values that American founding fathers enshrined in US politics.

For Nigeria, if care is not taken a time will come when State and Federal houses will be occupied like this. Army, police, navy, guns and bullet would fail to stop it. If what happened in the US could happen, it can happen here.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by 900warriorz: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:
smh....your country wey them turn mace to 2 by 2 to flog person for head cheesy
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by frog12: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
I don't UNDERSTAND THESE americans anymore. PEOPLE PROTEST in hongkong, they say it is ACCEPTABLE. people PROTEST in AMERICA, and they kill them.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by nnamdi640: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:
Hope you remember that maze was carried away in Nigeria senate house. I will advice you to free USA and don't be angry with them for telling us the truth. Have you ever asked yourself why our politicians prefer traveling to their place if truly Nigeria is not a shit hole.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by incogni2o: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
okadoo:
Donald Trump is 'most incompetent president' in US history.

Kindly Shaaaattttaaaaapppp.

Unless you arent a Nigerian.

Buhari is the most competent.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by michjunior: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
okadoo:
Donald Trump is 'most incompetent president' in US history.

mtcheew
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by incogni2o: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Johnnoo:
This is a big disgrace. Trump is way better than this.

Will never Happen
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by incogni2o: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Prymestrr:
I'm yet to read Righteousness89's comment on how the domestic attack on the Capitol was ordained by his god who has ratified Donald Trump as America's lord and personal saviour undecided

In the end, Victory is the Lord's.

No matter what the enemy tries to ise to scatter things.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by nnamdi640: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
This man should be among the Zombies we have in Nigeria that are ready to do anything for politicians once they are told lies. That man called Trump told them lies on how he was robbed and they believed him and acted like zombies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.