Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk (55892 Views)

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by AnanseK(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
philip0906:

Your country is still a sh1thole nonetheless...The institutions are strong and everyone found culpable, will go to jail and Trump won't shield them.

Now compare this to your country where the president's kinsmen disguised as fulani herdsmen are running amok raping, maiming and killing but your security forces can't bring bring them to justice because they're the kinsmen of the president.

Ignorance is bliss
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Lucasmuyiwa: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:
Trump called Nigeria a shithole country... But I know even in my shithole country this won't happen
your country wey dem steal staff abi mace from house?
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by grandlexuz(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a trampling on his fundamental human rights.
Isn't he an American citizen ?.
The Muslim party of (democrates)Jo bin Biden Al ameriki & Hussein Barrack Obama are trying to frustrate the Christians in America & the world in general, we will not agree.
See Jibril All sudani smiling with his fellow herdsmen American branch.

I suppose you do call yourself a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by idahme(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:
Trump called Nigeria a shithole country... But I know even in my shithole country this won't happen

It won't happen because your military delights in killing the citizens of Nigeria.. It would have been blood bath if it was Nigeria.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Thegamingorca(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/us-capitol-riots-arrest-pelosi-desk/index.html

No the second picture dude hasn't been arrested yet.

He's Josiah Colt.

Some two bit from idaho grin he will have his day to be read his Miranda rights
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Prymestrr(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
[s]
incogni2o:

In the end, Victory is the Lord's.

No matter what the enemy tries to ise to scatter things.
[/s]

Let me assume that you meant something meaningful sha.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Minjim: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:

Really?!
So you can comment that worst hasn't occur here ?
You people are a bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Miracle1991: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
philip0906:

Your country is still a sh1thole nonetheless...The institutions are strong and everyone found culpable, will go to jail and Trump won't shield them.

Now compare this to your country where the president's kinsmen disguised as fulani herdsmen are running amok raping, maiming and killing but your security forces can't bring bring them to justice because they're the kinsmen of the president.
when an ipob terrorist is in pain.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by MOVIC6: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aboki worst has happened..
Ahmad62:
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by MOVIC6: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rephrase that brother....
okadoo:
Donald Trump is 'most incompetent president' in US history.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by oglalasioux(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
philip0906:

Intelligent response.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by NairaMaster1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:

Unless you forgot they stoke mace from the senate in our NA.
That's the highest offense against any parliament.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by lakefist(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
philip0906:

You can say it again. Shith0le

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Fajoe2020: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:

Yes because you will be shot on the spot and there's nothing anyone can do about it. #20.10.2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by banmee(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ahmad62:

Why do you think that is? You know for sure your police will mow you all down riddled with bullet holes. Anyway you look at it, Nigeria is a shithole country.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by lagdmark(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
idahme:

It won't happen because your military delights in killing the citizens of Nigeria.. It would have been blood bath if it was Nigeria.
The 5 US citizens who died yesterday naa water bath abi?

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by banmee(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
So sitting on a chair is now a crime?
Those people pay the legislators with their tax

Seriously? Is it his office? Be guy is basically trespassing and you have the gaul to ask that dumb question

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by banmee(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
AnanseK:

Ignorance is bliss

You are talking about yourself right?
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by bolousadex: 12:07am On Jan 09, 2021
should have removed his mask
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Whitecoal711: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2021
We are being played
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by godssuch67: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by WaterTheMonk(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Too much salt
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by olanynairaland(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Okay

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by fof1: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The Muslim party of (democrates)Jo bin Biden Al ameriki & Hussein Barrack Obama are trying to frustrate the Christians in America & the world in general, we will not agree.

Is Ur Head Correct So? They involved in Criminal Trespass and must be ARRESTED. Trump didn't send them to do all this. So they are Liable.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Those GUYS are getting 10years each.
They better learn handwork before going to JAIL.

Because immediately they come out, they will remain UNEMPLOYABLE in the United States.

They have destroyed their SOCIAL SECURITY
Although, they already know better.

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by bong4(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:

What won't happen? At least he was caught and will be dealt with according to the law. What happened to the guys led by Omo-Agege to snatch the Mace? Their oga was even rewarded with a principal post in the House and nothing was heard about the perpetrators afterwards.
It will take ages for Nigeria to mature to that level
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2021
The second pic shaa!!!... Lol the swag no be here ooo...
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by KarlWhyte(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Obviously u re senseless angry

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Leemekzy: 1:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:
mr liar i hail u.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by asunaobi(m): 1:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Where is Nollywood? There must be movie on this. Top Actor = Donald ( If you add Trump na you sabi)
We don't have to think of the title ( Capitol Hill Invasion )

Please make sure I am paid for this when the movie is out because this is my creative idea.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by YorubaPrince: 1:47am On Jan 09, 2021
okadoo:
Donald Trump is 'most incompetent president' in US history.

But Igbos say he's the best President ever. grin

Btw... that dude in Pelosi's office is the funniest pic I've seen in a long time indeed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

King Khoisan Arrested For Growing Cannibas In South Africa (Photos) / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.