Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk (55894 Views)

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Microwhy: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a trampling on his fundamental human rights.
Isn't he an American citizen ?.
The Muslim party of (democrates)Jo bin Biden Al ameriki & Hussein Barrack Obama are trying to frustrate the Christians in America & the world in general, we will not agree.
See Jibril All sudani smiling with his fellow herdsmen American branch.
Leave a mark and do something ..
Try making your voice louder on twitter and not Nairaland.
Muslim and Islam don't need the PR and propaganda the christian enjoys. The western world Christians have already help you guys in making other religions look evil or inferior.
Keep hating and don't go sit your ass down and try to see for yourself what is Islam.

Donald Trump hates you and your generation. White supremacy is not about Christianity but about race and color.
Before I forget, I just want to call you an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by karkel(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:
Trump called Nigeria a shithole country... But I know even in my shithole country this won't happen
Your shithole countrymen are by cowed by these gullible bratimmos
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:
Trump called Nigeria a shithole country... But I know even in my shithole country this won't happen

Because you people would have shown that you are worst animals by shooting them (your citizens) the the gates.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Snitch24(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:

you say watin?
lmao
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Necksonnel: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Hope Trump will give him presidential pardon or Trump will only pardon himself

Trump can't even save himself yet with the different allegations hanging on his neck. Still hiding from his tax fraud allegations because he's still president. The next president might over look it for him sha bcuz he was president

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by ezenwaforj: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Ahmad62:

But worse thing than this will happen in the shithole country
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2021
COURTboy:
Picture of him in handcuff or jail?
Don't mind them, they would believe anything.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Necksonnel:

Trump can't even save himself yet with the different allegations hanging on his neck. Still hiding from his tax fraud allegations because he's still president. The next president might over look it for him sha bcuz he was president
No one will touch Trump, like you said the next president will definitely over look. They are all the same crooks.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
So sitting on a chair is now a crime?
Those people pay the legislators with their tax
the only sensible comment on here, the legislators works for tax payers, tax payers paid for the chair, the house and the salaries of the legislators.

Anyway, there are no proofs that the man has been arrested, arrested for expressing his views? I wonder what he will be charged for.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Ahmad62(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Snitch24:

you say watin?
lmao

If na my country Dem go gun D guy down... Lol

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by falopey: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
the only sensible comment on here, the legislators works for tax payers, tax payers paid for the chair, the house and the salaries of the legislators.

Anyway, there are no proofs that the man has been arrested, arrested for expressing his views? I wonder what he will be charged for.

The man was not expressing his view. He was simply trespassing. That’s not how to express view. He will be charged for trespassing. Trespassing is a crime in the US punishable by jail term.

The same way you cannot walk into the White House uninvited and not be arrested, you cannot walk into the capitol like that let alone entering into an official office uninvited.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
falopey:

The man was not expressing his view. He was simply trespassing. That’s not how to express view. He will be charged for trespassing. Trespassing is a crime in the US punishable by jail term.

The same way you cannot walk into the White House uninvited and not be arrested, you cannot walk into the capitol like that let alone entering into an official office uninvited.
Okay, if you say so. cheesy forgetting that all that, capitol and what ever are tax payers paid for. The legislators, senate, house and whatever are serving the tax payers, which i believe the guy is one of an American tax payers. People owns power.

As i ve said, there are no proofs he has been arrested.
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by falopey: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so. cheesy forgetting that all that, capitol and what ever are tax payers paid for. The legislators, senate, house and whatever are serving the tax payers, which i believe the guy is one of an American tax payers. People owns power.

As i ve said, there are no proofs he has been arrested.

You keep hammering on being a taxpayer. Is being a tax payer a license for unruly behavior?

Maybe the guy needs to go to the pentagon and do the same thing and see what will happen to him since his tax funds the military too. Pentagon is a stone throw from the capitol. These are vital government institutions that need to be respected.

FBI has released the pictures of some of those guys that broke into the capitol for an arrest. I’m very sure, he would be one of them

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
falopey:

You keep hammering on being a taxpayer. Is being a tax payer a license for unruly behavior?

Maybe the guy needs to go to the pentagon and do the same thing and see what will happen to him since his tax funds the military too. Pentagon is a stone throw from the capitol. These are vital government institutions that need to be respected.

FBI has released the pictures of some of those guys that broke into the capitol for an arrest. I’m very sure, he would be one of them
Yes! Why shouldn't I? cheesy unruly behaviours isn't a crime. Last year some so called protesters, burnt down businesses, people's houses and even murdered alot of people, now that is a crime!

Again, if people are not happy with a government they are allowed to show their disapproval how ever they deem fit. The pentagon is tax payer's, the people in the pentagon works for the tax payers. The tax payers put them there... i know you may not like me hammering on tax payers but it is the truth.

Actually he handed himself in, I just read. Let's see what they would be charged with, there are legal personals that would argue their cases, they would be entitled to a fair hearing and i can bet my butt they would not be executed. grin
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by davidafe(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ahmad62:

When dem be thief mace for senate house fa
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by calcal: 1:00am On Jan 10, 2021
proprince:

Says who?
Is it not Oba's chair people sat on during the last protest?

Did they not swim in his swimming pool?

Same can even happen in the villa

you are right same can happen anywhere just a matter of time when circumstance
Re: US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk by WINDSOW(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ahmad62:
Quit deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

King Khoisan Arrested For Growing Cannibas In South Africa (Photos) / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.