Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv (2954 Views)

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch / 3 Men Died After Consuming 'OGOGORO' In Ondo; Seller Flees! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by CILondon: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2011
A famous South African Former rugby player has been arrested and is being held in police custody for axe-murdering three black South African men who he accuses of despoiling his daughter and infecting her with hiv.
His name is currently being witheld by the South African police to protect the daughter but it is known that the rugby player is believed to be white and 34 years old - so his poor daughter must be quite young.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371485/Ex-South-African-rugby-star-murders-3-axe-gang-violation-revenge.html
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by Dolemite(f): 2:09am On Mar 31, 2011
He should be given a lenient sentence considering the circumstances.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by eddy1977(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2011
I would have done the same.
thumbs up man.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by McCoy91(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2011
That's really sad. He is prolly going in for life now. Axe murder? Three men? Nah. And the annoying ish is that the men could have gotten away with a slap on the wrist. Doting father maybe, but this just shows what happens when people can't restrain themselves
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by InkedNerd(f): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2011
Although I am all for justice, I am in no way a supporter of his actions. This is a sad case but that is no excuse for vigilantism. The article mentions that the man is a former South African rugby player and that "the vast majority of South African rugby stars are white and it is possible the suspect could be accused of deliberately targeting black victims", if this individual is indeed white [even though the article gives some indication of what the man's racial identity is], are the police taking this case seriously because he is a white man who's daughter was rȧped? Would they have been so hands on with this case if the individual who was doing all the killing was a black man who killed white South Africans? I would never disregard the statement of anyone who says they were rȧped but could it be possible that one contributing factor to this killing spree was because those the individuals were black? They [The Daily Mail] did mention that he approached one man [Khangelani Mdluli] and attempted to make him one of victims and approached another man, Siyanda Khumalo, also attempting to make him a victim. Another thing I wonder is, suppose the rȧpe victim [the former rugby player's daughter] provided false information of the incident and those men actually had nothing to do with this girl? Why didn't he [the former rugby player] seek legal assistance i.e. going to the police? Now that he has murdered the accused rȧpists, the police only have the word of the violation victim and her father. I'm very interested in hearing more of this story and how it will end.

1 Like

Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by kodewrita(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2011
while not supporting him, i assume it will be hard to think straight if the daughter is not yet a teen and is so so violated.

I guess he really doesnt care where they put him now, all he cares is that he has sent them to the Eternal High Court for final legal proceedings.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by malaika(f): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
:/
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by babyboy3(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
Go and watch "A Time to Kill"
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by InkedNerd(f): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
kodewrita:

while not supporting him, i assume it will be hard to think straight if the daughter is not yet a teen and is so so violated.

I guess he really doesnt care where they put him now, all he cares is that he has sent them to the Eternal High Court for final legal proceedings.

The age of the daughter was never specified undecided
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
terrible.

lord have mercy.

did he have evidence linking the men to the crime, or was he just pouncing on black men at random.

and jeez!!may God deliver africa from the scourge of r.ape. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by eddy1977(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
If some fools rraped my daughter and infected her with hiv,my blood will boil hotter than a volcano.

i mean,even if it was just like some fool beat my daughter,i would still commit non sensical acts of violence.

i am very proud of that south african man for avenging his baby girl.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by InkedNerd(f): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
eddy1977:

If some fools rraped my daughter and infected her with hiv,my blood will boil hotter than a volcano.

i mean,even if it was just like some fool beat my daughter,i would still commit non sensical acts of violence.

i am very proud of that south african man for avenging his baby girl.

Suppose she is lying then what? How can you advocate vigilantism? Of course your blood would boil--what father wouldn't be upset?

tpiah!:

terrible.

lord have mercy.

did he have evidence linking the men to the crime, or was he just pouncing on black men at random.

and jeez!!may God deliver africa from the scourge of r.ape. undecided lipsrsealed

I was wondering the same thing as well undecided
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by CILondon: 2:59am On Apr 01, 2011
Aparently the name of the rugby player has been released - Joseph Mshongwana.
He is actually a black man himself.
The police say they do not believe there was any rape.
It sound like the man is mentally disturbed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-african-rugby-player-charged-with-axe-murders-2258769.html [
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by InkedNerd(f): 3:04am On Apr 01, 2011
Thank you for the update. I'll stay tuned to see how this plays out.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
It seems alot of you type before you get the facts.
Read the article. He deserves the death penalty in my opinion. He never even
sought out the police he stalked the men for DAYS and even randomly attacked
a 27 year old man who sat in his car. This is not a revenge killing but rather the
work of a homicidal m0r0n. They need to hang and burn him if he truly did go on
a random killing spree. violation my foot.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by mamagee3(f): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
You can't really blame the rugby player. . .

I would have done the same if my daughter had to go through all because of the offense of one man.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
mama-gee:

I would have done the same if my daughter had to go through all because of the offense of one man.

Where does it say that she positively identified these men? mschew.
the guy doesn't even have a daughter!

CILondon:

Aparently the name of the rugby player has been released - Joseph Mshongwana.
He is actually a black man himself.
The police say they do not believe there was any violation.
It sound like the man is mentally disturbed

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-african-rugby-player-charged-with-axe-murders-2258769.html [

I knew it. It's obvious.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by InkedNerd(f): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
mama-gee:

But his daughter was never actually rȧped. Didn't you read the article?

MzDarkSkin:

I knew it. It's obvious.

How was it obvious? Everything was pretty much up in the air.
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by Outstrip(f): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2011
I think they said that he does not even have a daughter. Sounds like he might just be mentally unstable
Re: South African Rugby Player Murders 3 Men Who Despoiled & Gave His Daughter Hiv by InkedNerd(f): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2011
Outstrip:

I think they said that he does not even have a daughter. Sounds like he might just be mentally unstable

Yes, I heard the same thing undecided >>> http://www.newser.com/story/115393/south-african-rugby-star-joseph-ntshongwana-charged-with-axe-murders.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram / Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.