Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos (2952 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by EmmyBlogs(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2022
A man said to be a cross dresser was reportedly beaten to pulp by mob in Lagos.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the victim was beaten by some mob after they caught him fixing his eye lashes in a salon

It was gathered that the mob dragged the victim out of the salon and beat him mercilessly before letting go.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/05/05/man-fixing-his-eye-lashes-beaten-to-pulp-by-mob-in-lagos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by EmmyBlogs(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Malory: 6:24pm On May 05, 2022
Good beating. I would have landed him my left hand blow if I was there. What a fat pig

3 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by paqman: 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
Abeg is the guy the problem of this country , they should channel their frustration to buhari

10 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 6:30pm On May 05, 2022
Hahahahaha

There don panelbeat 4years comot from e life

No kissing for am till August grin

See the guy for the second pik , e breaast don fall join grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by paqman: 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Good beating. I would have landed him my left hand blow if I was there. What a fat pig
we can do better than that, as far as the country is concern you have the freedom expression, it's is body for crying out loud

6 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by illicit(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
See him breast sef shocked
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Malory: 6:35pm On May 05, 2022
paqman:
we can do better than that, as far as the country is concern you have the freedom expression, it's is body for crying out loud
Don't you know that he is influencing children negatively

8 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Bobochicago: 6:36pm On May 05, 2022
That country is a mess!! A grown man decides to dress or wear whatever he wants and some idiots think it’s their right to beat him . Some people just need visa to go to Ghana or even Togo to have an idea how normal people behave .

3 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by ElexObi1: 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
My country my country
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by larryUG(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Beating a man cos he decided to fix lashes? Nawa. People will just come online and be writing anything that comes to their mind. How does he fixing lash affect anybody else to the extent of beating him that much? Politicians that are stealing your commomwealth will come, you will stand up and twale and dobale, you wont say you will slap them. Person wey dey on em own expressing himself the way he deems fit, you said you will slap him for fixing lashes or even making up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Cubalabloo(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2022
He lost the right of existence the very moment he denounced his own gender. Stupid thing!

3 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by decatalyst(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2022
Did that reset his brain to default mode?

Enough of James Brown and bobrisky I beg

1 Like

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by triple996(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2022
He don collect wotowoto
U are doing that shit in d wrong country grin
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Neddstark: 7:16pm On May 05, 2022
illicit:
See him breast sef shocked

Man boobs. shocked shocked
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Pricelessruby(f): 7:31pm On May 05, 2022
grin, can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by baretalk: 7:33pm On May 05, 2022
Why man go dey do like suegbe like this. mumu man grin
We no need all those nonsense for Nigeria oh, no carry your madness come stain us. All these possesd spoilt kids.
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by tillaman(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by tillaman(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2022
Pricelessruby:
grin, can't stop laughing
howdy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2022
The real wotowoto grin
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Fashionista01(f): 8:16pm On May 05, 2022
The picture is making me to laugh.
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by TheWolfen(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
shocked
That beating isn't even enough
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by TheWolfen(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2022
paqman:
Abeg is the guy the problem of this country , they should channel their frustration to buhari
Naso diseases like covid dey spread. From one person to another till a city,nation,continent and the wold become infected. That is a pandemic that must be stop. Let's join hands together to contain the spread of this yeye virus!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by DSC7: 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
This one problem plenty pass buhari own..
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
Everybody and their way of life
Atimes we shouldn't take law's into our hands,,,,stupid ones choose to be stupid ,
We should only over look

1 Like

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Realmi: 9:30pm On May 05, 2022
Na because the guy never get money

Make them go beat bobrisky na

Nigerians and hypocrisy, by the time that guy go make am, na same them go dey beg am for money anything wey him show for area...

Wen bobrisky visited his father, I tot guys would have beaten him, but instead them dey snap with am...

I am even sure many of this boys that beat this guy still follow bobrisky on his social media page

Well, money stops nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2022
The guy collect well. Dem sag im lips n burst his yansh for am.
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Bearmoon(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Don't you know that he is influencing children negatively

We can teach our children positive things. Abi them no wan learn am? Na the bad one them like?

1 Like

Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Lightened: 11:22pm On May 05, 2022
grin grin grin, so laughable, many are mad truly but few are roaming..this one never know chim chum chim. This time in Nigeria, so many people are angry and frustrated, do anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by poshestmina(f): 1:09am On May 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Fixing His Eye Lashes Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Lagos by Emilokoiyawon: 1:15am On May 06, 2022
The assaulters should be identified and charged with assault.

The victim has no case to answer since cross-dressing is not a crime in Nigeria. If it is a crime quote it here for everyone to see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackaxe Vs Eiye another killed this midnight In Benin PHOTOS / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / Police Searches For Woman Who Killed Someone By Biting His John Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.