Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far (255 Views)

Bisi Olatilo’s Son, Babajide Caught Squeezing His Fiancee’s Butt During Prayers / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
He fulfil his promise by gifting the best lasu graduate 10million naira. He is truly the people's governor. He a man of his words and I admire the efforts he putting to make sure Lagos state is running smoothly. People in Lagos state what do you think?
Re: Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by CandyOps(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
He fulfil his promise by gifting the best lasu graduate 10million naira. He is truly the people's governor. He a man of his words and I admire the efforts he putting to make sure Lagos state is running smoothly. People in Lagos state what do you think?

Babajide dey try we can't lie.. but na that #LekkiMassacre spoil him clean sheet.

but on an average Lagos state governors are somewhat underrated..
Re: Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
You are mad undecided
Re: Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by drmikeadams(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
grin grin grin

He go from back use lastma,vio, task force collect the ten MIL back from him fellow lagosians....no dey whine ursrlf OP
Re: Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2021
Bouz:
You are mad undecided

I'm not mad bro.. so who's much beta?
Re: Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

I'm not mad bro.. so who's much beta?
That guy is a puppet, ambode was far even better than him, i guess you don't live in lagos, the number of touts in lagos has increased bitterly, No security, task force extorting money any how from innocent citizens. angry
Re: Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2021
Bouz:
That guy is a puppet, ambode was far even better than him, i guess you don't live in lagos, the number of touts in lagos has increased bitterly, No security, task force extorting money any how from innocent citizens. angry

Yah u are right about that.. I noticed he is very soft in handling tough issues. Besides Goodluck Jonathan also like that during his own administration. That is a big problem on itself and he needs to improve on that aspect.

During ambode's tenure people where very angry to the extent they want him to step down. I haven't really heard much about sanwo olu apart from what u just said now
Re: Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin

He go from back use lastma,vio, task force collect the ten MIL back from him fellow lagosians....no dey whine ursrlf OP

Well the most important thing is he actually made a difference in someone's life.
Re: Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Yah u are right about that.. I noticed he is very soft in handling tough issues. Besides Goodluck Jonathan also like that during his own administration. That is a big problem on itself and he needs to improve on that aspect.

During ambode's tenure people where very angry to the extent they want him to step down. I haven't really heard much about sanwo olu apart from what u just said now
Ambode tried, he did what he could do, this sanwo olu doesn't seem to have a plan. lagos has gone rogue.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Romantic To Your Husband & Wife When You Need Something Or Say :video / Kiss For Valentine Or Body For Valentine? / Keeping Your Woman Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.