Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

I have the skills - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I have the skills (1078 Views)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / Despite Having The Requirements.. / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have the skills by Kevinjap: 2:49am On Jan 09, 2021
embarassed
Re: I have the skills by Ishilove: 5:44am On Jan 09, 2021
What's eating you up?
Re: I have the skills by Chiquitq(f): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Share your problem otherwise you would not find the sleep
Re: I have the skills by Kevinjap: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Over the years I have manage to acquire digital skills with the hope of sustaining myself financially,
But then I have realized it's one thing to acquire a skill and different thing to sale it out.
In the last three years I have been dealing with graphics design but nothing was encouraging, at last no sales were coming, I have been to different freelance platform but only manage to make not even up to $200 for the time being, at a time when I realized maybe graphics design wasn't meant for me, this prompt me to go into audio editing but as it is right now I'm still facing same issue.. I'm just dead broke and highly depressed at the moment , I can't even sleep, I'm always indoor I feel so ashamed of myself.. Right now school is about to resume but I have nothing to back me up through the journey.
Please Nairalanders I need your comfort and ideas to help me. I can do graphics design, edit and transcribe any audio file and the same time learning python/django for Web Development.

To my experienced guru your input will go a long way, I'm also open for business
Re: I have the skills by fineboynl(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
go and learn barbing.

1 Like

Re: I have the skills by Kevinjap: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:
go and learn barbing.
Believe me, I won't mind doing one.. But no available slot where I do my haircut
Re: I have the skills by legacystore: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just go into trading

Buy and resell things for profit
Re: I have the skills by candy404(f): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Brokenness is not of the Lord, maybe considering changing your environment to engage in any reasonable trade
Re: I have the skills by Kevinjap: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
candy404:
Brokenness is not of the Lord, maybe considering changing your environment to engage in any reasonable trade
Re: I have the skills by evioke(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kevinjap:
What does the universe want from me to survive? over the years I have manage to acquire digital skills with the hope of sustaining myself financially,
But then I have realized it's one thing to acquire a skill and different thing to sale it out.
In the last three years I have been dealing with graphics design but nothing was encouraging, at last no sales were coming, I have been to different freelance platform but only manage to make not even up to $200 for the time being, at a time when I realized maybe graphics design wasn't meant for me, this prompt me to go into audio editing but as it is right now I'm still facing same issue.. I'm just dead broke and highly depressed at the moment , I can't even sleep, I'm always indoor I feel so ashamed of myself.. Right now school is about to resume but I have nothing to back me up through the journey.
Please Nairalanders I need your comfort and ideas to help me. I can do graphics design, edit and transcribe any audio file and the same time learning python/django for Web Development.

To my experienced guru your input will go a long way, I'm also open for business

Broda how can you contact me Dm me now let's discuss i can help
Re: I have the skills by coputa(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kevinjap:
What does the universe want from me to survive? over the years I have manage to acquire digital skills with the hope of sustaining myself financially,

This is way I am always against this digital shit and those online business things, they are time wasting and for the lazy pips.
Go, and acquired an offline skill, you will never go broke, those online skills/biz are for residual income,you cannot live your life with it,you will end up being fustrated as you find yourself now.
There are a lot you can learn offline;
Baking
Interior decorator
Party/event planners
Disco jockey
Generator mechanic etc

2 Likes

Re: I have the skills by Kevinjap: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
coputa:
This is way I am always against this digital shit and those online business things, they are time wasting and for the lazy pips.
Go, and acquired an offline skill, you will never go broke, those online skills/biz are for residual income,you cannot live your life with it,you will end up being fustrated as you find yourself now.
There are a lot you can learn offline;
Baking
Interior decorator
Party/event planners
Disco jockey
Generator mechanic etc
Thanks for this, I will look elsewhere for a start

evioke:

Broda how can you contact me Dm me now let's discuss i can help
I have replied you with my number, kindly check your mail
Re: I have the skills by Kevinjap: 3:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Anyone with success story of the mentioned skills can also contribute embarassed embarassed
Re: I have the skills by evioke(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kevinjap:

Ok
Re: I have the skills by evioke(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kevinjap:

Ok
Re: I have the skills by Akano5(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2023
I'm thinking of learning online skills, and I will still learn it
Re: I have the skills by Fahvvy: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2023
Akano5:
I'm thinking of learning online skills, and I will still learn it

Contact me when you're ready and I'll get you professional Udemy courses on any skill of your choice for a small fee undecided...

@OP...
There's no skill you'll learn that doesn't have it's ups and downs undecided... Even the offline skill someone is advising you to learn also have it's issues (or you think it's every barber that's cashing out from it) undecided...

But one thing is for certain, people are making it big time with online skills undecided...

So rather than feel this way, why not try to find out what they're doing that you're not and start applying it asap undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I have the skills by Akano5(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Fahvvy:

Contact me when you're ready and I'll get you professional Udemy courses on any skill of your choice for a small fee undecided...

@OP...
There's no skill you'll learn that doesn't have it's ups and downs undecided... Even the offline skill someone is advising you to learn also have it's issues (or you think it's every barber that's cashing out from it) undecided...

But one thing is for certain, people are making it big time with online skills undecided...

So rather than feel this way, why not try to find out what they're doing that you're not and start applying it asap undecided...

Ok bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. / Why Do Parents Think They Know More Than Their Kids In Every Aspect Of Life, / Women Who Earns More Than Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.