Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! (4314 Views)

FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha / BREAKING: 9 More Political Parties Join CUPP, Endorse Atiku / 9 More Political Parties Join CUPP, Endorse Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by GodWrites: 2:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Number 4 of my predictions for 2021 state and I quote,

"4. Trump wouldn't stop tweeting. His addiction is going to cause a riffle in his own life, that it will cause a buzz in the media."

Just recently, The current president of America, Donald Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter.

But this is nothing compared to what is coming, for I see woes and woes.

I weep for the common man!

2 Likes

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 09, 2021
grin

Abeg check if people wey dey owe me go settle this year and how much them dey owe. Make I check some thing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by rtdCivilservant: 5:37am On Jan 09, 2021
My prophecies for this year are:
1. Joe Biden will become the US president come January 20th, 2021
2. OP will die this year through road accident if he stands on the ever busy section of Lagos-Benin Express chewing biscuit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Icyexpressions: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2021
These are nothing but common predictions and assumptions based on calculations.

You posted this on 30t of December 2020, meaning that it was after the elections end 90% of what you have up there are just a typical example of classical prediction of most men of God in Nigeria.....

And the Davido part, just like every other marketer, pastors, seers, and fake prophet like you always add something to caught the attention of audience. IST just like giving discount in market or whatever.

But all in all, Davido is not d**** this year, maybe you are the one dying.

6 Likes

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by generationz(f): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2021
I hope if anything actually happens to Davido, you are tracked down, arrested and investigated.

5 Likes

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by KingAlayinde(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2021
angry angry
2. O[quote author=rtdCivilservant post=97869254]My prophecies for this year aretongue will die this year through road accident if he stands on the ever busy section of Lagos-Benin Express chewing biscuit. [/qu

angry
2. O[quote author=rtdCivilservant post=97869254]My prophecies for this year aretongue will die this year through road accident if he stands on the ever busy section of Lagos-Benin Express chewing biscuit. [/qu
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Is there any human being on earth who didn't know Trump would be banned from Twitter the moment he's no longer president?
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Collins4u1(m): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2021
Okiies
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by dudusky007(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2021
those playing bet9ja and winning are the real prophets

2 Likes

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by smartty68(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2021
We're always quick to see prophesies concerning the Whiteman's country and yet OUR country Nigeria is in flames....
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by ebuka10box(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2021
prophesies are meant to be positive, the biggest problem in Africa is religion finally ... abeg check my sig

1 Like

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by femi4: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2021
GodWrites:

"4. Trump wouldn't stop tweeting. His addiction is going to cause a riffle in his own life, that it will cause a buzz in the media."

Just recently, The current president of America, Donald Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter.

Your no1 invalidate the rest of your prophesy.
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by SisterFire(f): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
My prophecies for this year are:
2. OP will die this year through road accident if he stands on the ever busy section of Lagos-Benin Express chewing biscuit.
...my dear Christians are so annoying alongside their gods tuueh!

Even a goat knew trump uses Twitter like eastornprince uses Nairaland grin
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by SisterFire(f): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2021
ebuka10box:
prophesies are meant to be positive, the biggest problem in Africa is religion finally ... abeg check my sig
...You need to see greater dumbness, madness, naivety and delusions all in one pack,
You can help Africans out by teaching this slaves 1 or 2 fins ...
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/375#96194578
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by SisterFire(f): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Anchor1111 are u an African Atheist or an Antichrist?

What an assonance cheesy
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2021
GodWrites:

He has been forced to stop tweeting. Your prophecy is a dud. Trump can no longer tweet now.

1 Like

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by SisterFire(f): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Icyexpressions:

You posted this on 30t of December 2020, meaning that it was after the elections end 90% of what you have up there are just a typical example of classical prediction of most men of God in Nigeria.....

And the Davido part, just like every other marketer, pastors, seers, and fake prophet like you always add something to caught the attention of audience. IST just like giving discount in market or whatever.

... " A journey of a thousand miles begins with a rightful steps "
...we have many fake pastors , dumb confused humans etc in a particular thread ,go and save your brothers your sisters ...no god will redeem Africans full of shame , africa mockery of earth my mother but blackhumans
You shall be accused of been sent by demons but give your cut ...and nature shall be on your side always

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/375#96194578
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by SisterFire(f): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2021
Icyexpressions:

...if he is a big false prophet like Adeboye he would have sent his killer squad( financed by church tithes) Against davido ...just to prove he is a great man of God ...Many great pastors won't stop doing these!

Is only a fool that doesn't know the pastors >politicians equation
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Raalsalghul: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2021
ebuka10box:

Very true.
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by SisterFire(f): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Thenoble007 april quotes " by June 2020 great forces of darkness shall walk upon earth immediately end of June 2020 Jesus shall come take his people,"

When nothing like that happened

Thenoble007 November quotes " our lord jesus told me in a vision my son is not time yet , let the sinners repent first "

Millions of dis stupidity and wicked lies shall you see here

Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Icyexpressions:

Is the same the these pastors do... if he was to be a popular pastor, many would have believed God told him so.
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2021
generationz:
I hope if anything actually happens to Davido, you are tracked down, arrested and investigated.

And what do they do to those pastors always prophesying doom?
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2021
God told you these things?
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by Telegram234(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Abeg gv me 2 sure odds
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by GodWrites: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Telegram234:
Abeg gv me 2 sure odds

I can, but it will be puzzles, and if you don't understand puzzles, it will be utterly useless.
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by ecolime(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
You called this rubbish Prophecies? You be scammer.

You also say Davido is likely to die? Death wish just to gain followers? Why not pray for him in private if you truly care? You are a wicked soul.
Re: First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! by GodWrites: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
ecolime:
You called this rubbish Prophecies? You be scammer.

You also say Davido is likely to die? Death wish just to gain followers? Why not pray for him in private if you truly care? You are a wicked soul.

Why not pray for him to live and stop running mouth like a market woman cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! 9 Soldiers Killed In Abakaliki / Moment Tinubu Secretly Handed Naira Notes To A Man During Campaign / Think Enugu For Business Investments, Ugwuanyi Tells Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.