Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately (64071 Views)

In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / See What Donald Trump Tweeted About Illegal Immigrants / See What President Donald Trump Tweeted About Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by GodWrites: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2021
GayPontiff:

Yes o they r the cause of your b*stard father stooling and peeing on himself in his irredeemable condition.

Hug the nearest transformer please, you don't count.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2021
GodWrites:

Hug the nearest transformer please, you don't count.

E pain am.
grin
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by helicoptarr: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Don't be fooled into thinking that what you read online holds true.

There is always more than meets the eye.

Quit depending on the media for the truth of any matter. Fallible and flawed people like you and I own them.

Wake up!
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Jack is doing too much in my opinion. If you take this path of partisan politics, your app won't be around for long. You delete Trump's tweets to "save your country" but you would allow presidents of other countries tweet inciting comments against their people? This is nonsense and I honestly would support any move from any African country to ban Twitter from their digital space. Like China, let all countries develop their own App. Jack should focus on US and continue to interfere in US politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by PervertProphet: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Hitler was an elected President..
The same path Trump is going was where Hitler went..
He found enemies left,right and center..
Enemies that needed to be dealt with..
Everybody was at fault except him..
Unfounded Conspiracy Theories was his mantra..
The same way TRUMP has been unable to provide ONE EVIDENCE to prove his rigging theory..
Trump has repeatedly and constantly flouted the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT of any social media he was in..
And yet the platforms condoned his MISBEHAVIORS all these years..
NOW,they are evil and have muzzled FREE SPEACH?
Because they have taken action?
Really?
After inciting his followers to rampage and murder in the Capitol?
Seriously?

Your comparison of Trump to Hitler doesn't fly.
You are only reparroting what you saw and heard on CNN, BBC, Al jazeera, etcetera.

Hitler only became Evil Hitler because of his anti-semitism as influenced a bit by Islam(The Grand Mufti visited Hitler in other for collaboration to take place and ensure the Jews are wiped out).

Anyone who knows current happenings knows this is not true about Trump and will never believe you based on Trump’s very positive track record on Israel and steps his administration has taken to combat antisemitism in the US, as well as by the number of Jews in his immediate family and in his inner circle – that the US president is an antisemite.

Let me also inform you that every past US president has been compared one way or the other to fascists by the opposition inclusive of Obama who was likened to a secret fascist or secret marxist by the opposition. The only reason most of why Trump's comparison to Hitler is now prominent is because of the big hold the left ideology has on virtually all the Big Tech and Media groups unlike during Obama's time. The right don't have that type of control that the left does.

The very need why these big groups and the power they wield needs to broken up. They can ruin you even financially if you don't toe the steps that they want for you.

This is why sometimes I wish China to dominate so these big leftists American group can be broken up but my fear China can be worst than the "angel" we know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by kunleham(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2021
ShackWes:
Trump should just calm down

If Twitter ban you,there is Radio Biafra don't worry

rare pics of the newly constituted Biafran National Guard

they are always at alert to protect Trump
You're wicked!
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by hush15: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Racoon:
I dont blame Twitter a bit because President Trump have totally bastardized the office he is occupying via his speeches and actions.

Twitters actions are wrong. What's the difference between this and what liar Mohammed is pushing for!

It would have been better to have a disclaimer than to suspend his account or be editing his tweets. It only deepens the conspiracy. I don't agree with Trumps behaviour either recently however, if twitter can delete my tweets, what is the point of been on twitter.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by RosyIsBlessed: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2021
ShackWes:

grin grin
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Athemisia: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2021
ShackWes:

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by TheGift: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2021
tillaman:
Knew this dude was a trouble maker but I never expected him to take it this far

I am not the least surprises by His antics, only surprised that Americans allowed and enabled Him continue for so long
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by RosyIsBlessed: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2021
The only US president I've seen that amassed huge disrespect for himself.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by TheGift: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2021
hush15:

Twitters actions are wrong. What's the difference between this and what liar Mohammed is pushing for!

It would have been better to have a disclaimer than to suspend his account or be editing his tweets. It only deepens the conspiracy. I don't agree with Trumps behaviour either recently however, if twitter can delete my tweets, what is the point of been on twitter.

Edit His Tweets indeed , what sort of a suggestion is that? Is Twitter now an editing company? Who will take responsibility for the impact of the edited tweets?

The same Twitter that gave Him a platform to spew lies and hatred for four years?

Human Rights are not an absolute right, as one person's rights ends when another's rights begins. If Trumps right to free Speech is inciting people into violence, then it is right to silence Him on ALL platforms.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by sammysmiles(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2021
GayPontiff:
Seriously, without siding Trump, if they can do this to him, we must prepare for the worst.
We need to start thinking of other reliable app to replace these ones that think they are the omegas
Their information sensoring is becoming scary, even when it isn't anything close to a threat.

You can't speak against LGBTQ on twitter for instance. Meaning u have no freedom of speech via d app.

Whatsapp is rolling out terms u must agree or can't use their app, it isn't funny anymore.

Trump deserves what he's getting but then it calls for other nations being careful too.
These apps and their owners are playing god.

That's why the community is restricted to some conglomerates and their voice(s) are one...
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by DarkJeddi(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2021
PervertProphet:

Your comparison of Trump to Hitler doesn't fly.
You are only reparroting what you saw and heard on CNN, BBC, Al jazeera, etcetera.

Hitler only became Evil Hitler because of his anti-semitism as influenced a bit by Islam(The Grand Mufti visited Hitler in other for collaboration to take place and ensure the Jews are wiped out).

Anyone who knows current happenings knows this is not true about Trump and will never believe you based on Trump’s very positive track record on Israel and steps his administration has taken to combat antisemitism in the US, as well as by the number of Jews in his immediate family and in his inner circle – that the US president is an antisemite.

Let me also inform that every past US president has been compared one way or the other to fascists by the opposition inclusive of Obama who was likened to a secret fascist or secret marxist by the opposition. The only reason most of why Trump's comparison to Hitler is now prominent is because of the big hold the left ideology has on virtually all the Big Tech and Media groups unlike during Obama's time. The right don't have that type of control that the left does.

The very need why these big groups and the power they wield needs to broken up. They can ruin you even financially if you don't toe the steps that they want for you.

This is why sometimes I wish China to dominate so these big leftists American group can be broken up but my fear China can be worst than the "angel" we know.

CONSPIRACY THEORIES.. shocked
That's all I see you reel out up there..
I like Trump..
I think he has some peculiarities which makes him an interesting human being..
But as a President?
Naa. grin
The man is a SOCIOPATH..
TRUMP doesn't care about anyone but himself..
He will throw his family under the bus,if it would further his agenda..
Saying am just regurgitating what the MEDIA feeds me is an insult to my intelligence..
Come on man,I've have been hearing Trump talk and Twit,without any media twist of his comments,for ages..
When I said Trump is like Hitler,in NO WAY do I mean that he is ANTISEMITES..
Hitler came into power on the basis of his rantings and suspicions of the establishment..
He labeled people who were not receptive to his ideologies as SABOTEURS and UNPATRIOTIC..
The same thing Trump is doing..
EVERYONE is now his ENEMY..
If you don't do his bidding,then you have sold out..
ALL THE JUDGES he APPOINTED,are NOW his ENEMIES and have sold out.
Why?
Because they refused to sanction his mad Conspiracy Theory that the election was rigged,WITHOUT PROOF..
The Vice President of the United States is now PERSONA NON GRATA,because he refused to help him overthrow an election he lost..
Take it from me,if Trump had won this election and ruled for the next 4 years..
He would find an excuse not to hand over power..
That is how DESPOTS behave,his type is very common in AFRICA..
Only him knows how to rule,only him knows what's best for the country..
Therefore he should continue to rule..
And the funny thing is,many would still be ready to defend him..
Trump is NOT the first President to lose an ELECTION..
AL GORE lost to BUSH with the slimmest of margins in year 2000,in CONTROVERSIAL circumstances..
But at the end of the day,despite his misgivings..
He accepted the results,for the peace and well-being of his country..
But here is Trump,who lost with a WIDE margin..
Who could not provide evidence of his allegations..
This MAN is ready to burn and scatter,EVERYTHING his country stands for,rather than accept defeat?
Really?
Guy..
THIS is your HERO? shocked
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Necksonnel: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
Disadvantage of what Twitter is doing is that another Social App might Pops up..

And they will buy it or kill it. Just like mark bought all other competitors. This is how the world works now
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2021
bamite:

Cc: Imhot.ep and lzaa
Biafra ha nothing to do with barbaric trumpism.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2021
wirinet:

So why did this retaliatory stubbornness not happened when Republicans attacked President Obama for 8 years? Republicans and their mouth peach attacked obama ceaselessly for 8 years, they attacked his birth, his sexual orientation , his suit and even his family. I guess his supporters should have bombed the Senate building to prevent them from certifying Trump as President.

No, he should be irrational. Because he lost an election.

Free speech when it means inciting your supporters to violence. What do you think would have happened to the US that day if Biden's supporters returned the violence incited by Trump. You think Trump supporters are more than Biden's supporters?

Yes peacefully. The Senate invasion was anything but peaceful. Did democratic supporters attacked anyone or the Senate building after Trump won the 2016 elections. How many people died as a result of the protests.

You are just contracting yourself, you acknowledged that Republicans have the rights to protest Biden's victory, but criticize democrats rights to protest Trump's victory.

You fellow Trump cultist members want to change the US flag for Trump's flag, and change US from United States of America to Trumpy America (just like Saud's Arabia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3FPFA8pC8Y

No I completely condemn the invasion of Capitol Hill that was overboard and ridiculous.

No I’m not contradicting myself because I support peaceful protest by either democrats or republicans.

I however don’t support the violence by democrats during blacklivesmatter protests same way I condemn the senate invasion. Bt cud democrats condemn the blacklivesmatter violence or it’s just yet another opportunity to blame trump?? None of them could stop or condemn the violence by far lefts. That is hypocrisy.

My 2nd grouse which is surely a reason for the retaliatory stubbornness which u failed to address is the 4 year long ridiculous probe. Who does that to a president just because u lost?? Obama was not treated that way pls.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Joshmuch: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Sir, President Trump is officially and formally impeached.

He just wasn’t removed. Just like ex President Clinton.
At the House , not at the Senate
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by JustCruise(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2021
This is a clear case of " Power corrupts" like a drowning man he doesn't want to go easy.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Iamzik: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
Disadvantage of what Twitter is doing is that another Social App might Pops up..

It has already. Check out parler
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Iamzik: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2021
jaxxy:

No I completely condemn the invasion of Capitol Hill that was overboard and ridiculous.

No I’m not contradicting myself because I support peaceful protest by either democrats or republicans.

I however don’t support the violence by democrats during blacklivesmatter protests same way I condemn the senate invasion. Bt cud democrats condemn the blacklivesmatter violence or it’s just yet another opportunity to blame trump?? None of them could stop or condemn the violence by far lefts. That is hypocrisy.

My 2nd grouse which is surely a reason for the retaliatory stubbornness which u failed to address is the 4 year long ridiculous probe. Who does that to a president just because u lost?? Obama was not treated that way pls.

Only sensible comment I have read so far

How many democrats condemned BLM rioting, looting and burning that went on for months?

Pure hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Iamzik: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Necksonnel:

And they will buy it or kill it. Just like mark bought all other competitors. This is how the world works now

Not that simple
Why would you even think it's right to want to "buy or kill" another platform because they allow free speech?
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by emmyN(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2021
While I haven't supported Trump's shenanigans in the follow up of the election, I think the actions of Twitter, Facebook and other tech giants should be looked into because they are clearly politicised. The deleted tweet made on the POTUS handle does not in any way incite violence, so it is clear that these tech companies are not just protecting their community standard but pursuing a personal vendetta.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by PervertProphet: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2021
DarkJeddi:

CONSPIRACY THEORIES.. shocked
That's all I see you reel out up there..
I like Trump..
I think he has some peculiarities which makes him an interesting human being..
But as a President?
Naa. grin
The man is a SOCIOPATH..
TRUMP doesn't care about anyone but himself..
He will throw his family under the bus,if it would further his agenda..
Saying am just regurgitating what the MEDIA feeds me is an insult to my intelligence..
Come on man,I've have been hearing Trump talk and Twit,without any media twist of his comments,for ages..
When I said Trump is like Hitler,in NO WAY do I mean that he is ANTISEMITES..
Hitler came into power on the basis of his rantings and suspicions of the establishment..
He labeled people who were not receptive to his ideologies as SABOTEURS and UNPATRIOTIC..
The same thing Trump is doing..
EVERYONE is now his ENEMY..
If you don't do his bidding,then you have sold out..
ALL THE JUDGES he APPOINTED,are NOW his ENEMIES and have sold out.
Why?
Because they refused to sanction his mad Conspiracy Theory that the election was rigged,WITHOUT PROOF..
The Vice President of the United States is now PERSONA NON GRATA,because he refused to help him overthrow an election he lost..
Take it from me,if Trump had won this election and ruled for the next 4 years..
He would find an excuse not to hand over power..
That is how DESPOTS behave,his type is very common in AFRICA..
Only him knows how to rule,only him knows what's best for the country..
Therefore he should continue to rule..
And the funny thing is,many would still be ready to defend him..
Trump is NOT the first President to lose an ELECTION..
AL GORE lost to BUSH with the slimmest of margins in year 2000,in CONTROVERSIAL circumstances..
But at the end of the day,despite his misgivings..
He accepted the results,for the peace and well-being of his country..
But here is Trump,who lost with a WIDE margin..
Who could not provide evidence of his allegations..
This MAN is ready to burn and scatter,EVERYTHING his country stands for,rather than accept defeat?
Really?
Guy..
THIS is your HERO? shocked

Exactly my point.

If CNN "factchecks" it and calls it Conspiracy theories then everyone now calls it Conspiracy theory.

You would see the need for these Big Media groups to be broken up.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by emmyN(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Elfaris:
This goes two ways.
For those who are against the proposed Nigerian social media bill, you can see the hypocrisy of @jack who would sensor free speech in order to protect his country but would instead use his platform to promote violence in Nigeria.
Whereas for those who support the bill, you can see the danger of giving government the power to sensor speech where you won't be able to freely express yourself.
Now you choose, which you feel is worth the risk.

On the contrary here. Jack is not protecting his country but doing the political will of his friends.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Burstit(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97869341:

Hmmmmmmm this is deep!
That is the high level of HYPOCRISY going on in the world.

Like Twitter , Like CNN .........

No be small matter o

Baba Agbalagba,
Did you just say he has been officially impeached?
When did that happened?
We are listening to Madam Pelosi right now on cable saying the impeachment procedure will start on monday.

Happy New Year sir.
How dey go dey go?

2 seconds we sure say dem go ban the Mrs account too!

So make he no run come hide for some village in Ebonyi State abi?
So hilarious grin cheesy wink

Oh, last year.
We Gerrit now.
Trump wahala too much no be small.

It is good to know you are doing good and fine,
We are not expecting less.
Guess the lockdown sometimes ago caused more of the boredom.
Don't worry Baba, this year will be a better year.
From LA County to Oluyole,
#IlefoAiye
North, East, West or South....no place like home.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

By the way,
We no be Oga or Sir o,
We are simply WE!

All the best Chairman.
See you at the top.
You are a disgrace to your generation
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Eriggs: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2021
Burstit:
You are a disgrace to your generation
Dominique, Mynd44.
Sanitize this forum this year please.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by DarkJeddi(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2021
PervertProphet:

Exactly my point.

If CNN "factchecks" it and calls it Conspiracy theories then everyone now calls it Conspiracy theory.

You would see the need for these Big Media groups to be broken up.
I don't need anybody to tell me what Conspiracy Theories are..
When you start on a flight of fancy without any OBJECTIVE proof =Conspiracy Theories..
Just like the people who believed 5G was the cause of COVID19..
Like I said before,many social media sites who are NOW banning Trump have been too lenient..
Any other person would have been blocked,YEARS ago..
What I still marvel at is the propensity and the ability of people to Rationalize and EXCUSE bad behavior..
Here was Trump clearly organizing a rally for his HORDS to march on the Capitol..
Here was Trump telling his followers that they are SPECIAL for carrying out his PLANS..
Here are EVIDENCES of Trump supporters filming THEMSELVES while they descend on the Capitol and proceeds to thrash it..
And YET some of Trump's Media Apologists and LACKIES actually had the TEMERITY to suggest that they are NOT Trump supporters?
I mean,how DELUDED can one possibly be? angry
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Okikaneseokwu: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97869341:

Hmmmmmmm this is deep!
That is the high level of HYPOCRISY going on in the world.

Like Twitter , Like CNN .........

No be small matter o

Baba Agbalagba,
Did you just say he has been officially impeached?
When did that happened?
We are listening to Madam Pelosi right now on cable saying the impeachment procedure will start on monday.

Happy New Year sir.
How dey go dey go?

2 seconds we sure say dem go ban the Mrs account too!

So make he no run come hide for some village in Ebonyi State abi?
So hilarious grin cheesy wink

Oh, last year.
We Gerrit now.
Trump wahala too much no be small.

It is good to know you are doing good and fine,
We are not expecting less.
Guess the lockdown sometimes ago caused more of the boredom.
Don't worry Baba, this year will be a better year.
From LA County to Oluyole,
#IlefoAiye
North, East, West or South....no place like home.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

By the way,
We no be Oga or Sir o,
We are simply WE!

All the best Chairman.
See you at the top.
Nuisance
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by EgunMogaji2: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Joshmuch:
At the House , not at the Senate

Senate doesn’t impeach.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by factoryreset2: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
GameGod:

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/8/22221683/trump-tried-to-evade-his-ban-with-potus-but-those-tweets-were-instantly-deleted

And this is @Righteousness2 role model. This Trump reminds me of King Pharaoh in the Holy Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) / The Rise And Fall Of Samuel Doe Of Liberia (graphic Pics & Video ) / Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.