Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately (63626 Views)

In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / See What Donald Trump Tweeted About Illegal Immigrants / See What President Donald Trump Tweeted About Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by hush15: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
TheGift:

Edit His Tweets indeed , what sort of a suggestion is that? Is Twitter now an editing company? Who will take responsibility for the impact of the edited tweets?

The same Twitter that gave Him a platform to spew lies and hatred for four years?

Human Rights are not an absolute right, as one person's rights ends when another's rights begins. If Trumps right to free Speech is inciting people into violence, then it is right to silence Him on ALL platforms.

On the editing, that was an error, was actually responding to another thought. However, you don't need to be offensive. I only expressed an opinion. Its your prerogative to express yours. If freedom of expression isn't absolute, then we should stop referring it to anything freedom. Freedom is absolute just as the right to live except living too has an exception or isn't absolute
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by heniford2: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
other social media are going to pop out soon just like fox over took CNN and newsmax don't worry soon other news will spring out soon trump is not slowing down Democrats may think the have won the election but trump will never back down intact his just beginning make this word this day a big revolution is about to wage up against America and China soon that will reduce them to zero level
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
DarkJeddi:

CONSPIRACY THEORIES.. shocked
That's all I see you reel out up there..
I like Trump..
I think he has some peculiarities which makes him an interesting human being..
But as a President?
Naa. grin
The man is a SOCIOPATH..
TRUMP doesn't care about anyone but himself..
He will throw his family under the bus,if it would further his agenda..
Saying am just regurgitating what the MEDIA feeds me is an insult to my intelligence..
Come on man,I've have been hearing Trump talk and Twit,without any media twist of his comments,for ages..
When I said Trump is like Hitler,in NO WAY do I mean that he is ANTISEMITES..
Hitler came into power on the basis of his rantings and suspicions of the establishment..
He labeled people who were not receptive to his ideologies as SABOTEURS and UNPATRIOTIC..
The same thing Trump is doing..
EVERYONE is now his ENEMY..
If you don't do his bidding,then you have sold out..
ALL THE JUDGES he APPOINTED,are NOW his ENEMIES and have sold out.
Why?
Because they refused to sanction his mad Conspiracy Theory that the election was rigged,WITHOUT PROOF..
The Vice President of the United States is now PERSONA NON GRATA,because he refused to help him overthrow an election he lost..
Take it from me,if Trump had won this election and ruled for the next 4 years..
He would find an excuse not to hand over power..
That is how DESPOTS behave,his type is very common in AFRICA..
Only him knows how to rule,only him knows what's best for the country..
Therefore he should continue to rule..
And the funny thing is,many would still be ready to defend him..
Trump is NOT the first President to lose an ELECTION..
AL GORE lost to BUSH with the slimmest of margins in year 2000,in CONTROVERSIAL circumstances..
But at the end of the day,despite his misgivings..
He accepted the results,for the peace and well-being of his country..
But here is Trump,who lost with a WIDE margin..
Who could not provide evidence of his allegations..
This MAN is ready to burn and scatter,EVERYTHING his country stands for,rather than accept defeat?
Really?
Guy..
THIS is your HERO? shocked
luv ur comment, its nice and articulated... I am trump's biggest fan but wat he did was wrong...his actions can throw d whole of America into civil war...he's a big boy and should respect himself
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by BRATISLAVA: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
apatheticme:

Sure!

That one sef dey!

It's not nice to silence him or anyone, afterall America thrives on freedom of speech and right to speak. However, he must also be tactful!

He's an adult, he should learn to win people over to his side without insults, throwing tantrums or being bossy, rather than creating more enemies.

However, it's politics! So, things are not exactly what we want or anticipated!

Happy weekend bro!

Lol, but Trump has been a strange kind of politician. He's too civilian in his approach. He lacks the finesse, or maybe that's his very unique selling point?

Wishing you a cool weekend.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by BENEAMATA: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
An outcast wan sing , who go carry chorus ?
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by chewwie(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
tillaman:
Knew this dude was a trouble maker but I never expected him to take it this far
This far how? What exactly did he do? Most of you who make such comments can't actually pinpoint his wrongdoings. Prove me wrong.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by wirinet(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
hush15:

On the editing, that was an error, was actually responding to another thought. However, you don't need to be offensive. I only expressed an opinion. Its your prerogative to express yours. If freedom of expression isn't absolute, then we should stop referring it to anything freedom. Freedom is absolute just as the right to live except living too has an exception or isn't absolute

Since freedom should be absolute, Twitter, Facebook and Co should allow ISIS use their platform to radicalise and recruit members. Boko Haram should be allowed not just by social media but also main stream media to recruit and plan attacks.

How come you are only critical of twitter and facebook, what of nairaland than ban people for 100 years for minor infractions?
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by apatheticme(f): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
dam4sam:

On the contrary, he is a very brilliant Person!
Infact, his learning is anticipatory, knowing before most people even think of it.

His Problem is that he is an Evil and Mischievous Humanbeing. Every though that goes on in his wicked mind is EVIL.
Trump knows most Americans are gullible and he has been using that idea, till this last minute when 'Tings started falling Apart and his Centre can no longer hold".

Yes brilliant when it comes to business and negotiating deals!

However, politics, I wouldn't call him brilliant. Rather too reckless and tactless! You can bully people in business, however you cajole and win people to your side in politics!
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by ndujekwu(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
ShackWes:
Trump should just calm down

If Twitter ban you,there is Radio Biafra don't worry

rare pics of the newly constituted Biafran National Guard

they are always at alert to protect Trump

Quite unfortunate that after all your education, this was the best you could write. How myopic you could be... Well, talk and typing is cheap...
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by apatheticme(f): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol, but Trump has been a strange kind of politician. He's too civilian in his approach. He lacks the finesse, or maybe that's his very unique selling point?

Wishing you a cool weekend.

Exactly!!

Dude lacks finesse, class, tact etc the whole works!

Yeah, of course ruthlessness works in the business and corporate world generally, but politics is a completely different turf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by tillaman(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
chewwie:

This far how? What exactly did he do? Most of you who make such comments can't actually pinpoint his wrongdoings. Prove me wrong.
everyone knows his speech during the MAGA protest incited the attack at the Capitol Hill, tell me he didn’t mean they should attack but he knows better that most of them white crackers are slow and they find it hard to absorb what he meant right
And please don’t tell me you are one of those people saying the attack was carried out by ANTIFA disguised as MAGA protesters
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by tillaman(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
TheGift:

I am not the least surprises by His antics, only surprised that Americans allowed and enabled Him continue for so long
he just proved that he is an arse, I thought he was better than all these
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by tillaman(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I am surprised he didn't go beyond this. Trump is worse than this. What i find strange is he did not lead us to a 3rd world war.
we were this close to world war 3

1 Like

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by tillaman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kokaine:
whats baffling me is that he still hasn't seen there is nothing he can do. He still dreaming.
dude is trying to tell us he is not an advocate of peace
He is such a jerk
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Didn't know trump will go this far after the suspension.... read some tweets and i was like again!!!..

Seriously they should get that guy out of the office ooo... na stubborn being him be ooo.

Well a lesson for leaders especially.. them them.. in this country with the ' L'.... try yourself ooo... the people is where the power lies..

Trump supporters Nah Nah.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by showafrica(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
yusufu16:
Next, he will tweet via Melania twitter account.

Lol, trumpet the twitter... Maliana no go gree make twitter no ban her account. That woman will divorce trump self and take her share.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by chewwie(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
tillaman:
everyone knows his speech during the MAGA protest incited the attack at the Capitol Hill, tell me he didn’t mean they should attack but he knows better that most of them white crackers are slow and they find it hard to absorb what he meant right
And please don’t tell me you are one of those people saying the attack was carried out by ANTIFA disguised as MAGA protesters
I advice you go and listen to Trump's speech again and again and then reach a different conclusion.
Slow white crackers? Don't be racist.
They were Trump supporters alright, but my only disappointment is they failed to harm and kill Pelosi, McConnell and Lindsey Graham.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by lilyheaven: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
ShackWes:
Trump should just calm down

If Twitter ban you,there is Radio Biafra don't worry

rare pics of the newly constituted Biafran National Guard

they are always at alert to protect Trump

These hungry looking men are the ones that will protect Trump?
I laugh in adjectives
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by tillaman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
chewwie:

I advice you go and listen to Trump's speech again and again and then reach a different conclusion.
They were Trump supporters alright, but my only disappointment is they failed to harm and kill Pelosi, McConnell and Lindsey Graham.
well am not racist, you wanted them to kill Pelosi, McConnell and Graham
May I ask you why
You are saying I shouldn’t be racist but you sound like one of the fascists we have around
You really want Pelosi dead??
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Liposure: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
apatheticme:

Exactly!!

Dude lacks finesse, class, tact etc the whole works!

Yeah, of course ruthlessness works in the business and corporate world generally, but politics is a completely different turf!

why do you need good qualities when politics is a dirty game. Trump is bad yet people vote for him, yahaya bello was quite unpopular yet he worn the much maligned kogi election. Hitler, stalin, musolini, sadam were very dreadful leaders yet they ruled for centuries
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Necksonnel: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Iamzik:

Not that simple
Why would you even think it's right to want to "buy or kill" another platform because they allow free speech?

Not because they allow free speech but because they are competitors which might likely overtake them in the nearest future
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by supercase1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
BestMan001:
A SAD end for once a GREAT MAN. cry

LESSON: Never take Trump path in your entire LIFE.
Take the money part and leave his character part

50-50 gain cheesy

"wisdom"
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by FearGod199(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
sincerely speaking nothing will stop this man from becoming america president,, all this Islamic terrorist bashing him it will shock all of you,, all the post against this man are all fake,trump is like Jonathan while biden is like buhari ,this is how we voted Jonathan out thinking buhari is the man now look at what is happening Nigeria is now the world shit hole... both Twitter Facebook are agent of darkness,, I stand with Trump Illuminati will not rule the children of God..
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by chewwie(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
tillaman:
well am not racist, you wanted them to kill Pelosi, McConnell and Graham
May I ask you why
You are saying I shouldn’t be racist but you sound like one of the fascists we have around
You really want Pelosi dead??
- You sure do sound racist with the "slow white crackers" statement.
- The three of them have, for decades, screwed working class Americans over with the type of legislations they've helped push.
- Define fascism; maybe if you know the meaning, you'd stop using it in the wrong context.
- Yes, without flinching, I'd dance at the news of Pelosi's death.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
D still far beta dan us
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Bimpe29: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Donald Trump is a disappointment to democracy and good governance.
Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by wirinet(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
chewwie:

I am sure you will be among those that was critical of Buhari after he rejected the results of the 2011 elections in which Jonathan Goodluck won, and his supporters went on rampage killing 11 Corp members. May you were disappointed that buhari supporters failed to harm Senator Ekwerenmadu, Dimeji Bankole and some close aids of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by apatheticme(f): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
why do you need good qualities when politics is a dirty game. Trump is bad yet people vote for him, yahaya bello was quite unpopular yet he worn the much maligned kogi election. Hitler, stalin, musolini, sadam were very dreadful leaders yet they ruled for centuries

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
GayPontiff:
Seriously, without siding Trump, if they can do this to him, we must prepare for the worst.
We need to start thinking of other reliable app to replace these ones that think they are the omegas
Their information sensoring is becoming scary, even when it isn't anything close to a threat.

You can't speak against LGBTQ on twitter for instance. Meaning u have no freedom of speech via d app.

Whatsapp is rolling out terms u must agree or can't use their app, it isn't funny anymore.

Trump deserves what he's getting but then it calls for other nations being careful too.
These apps and their owners are playing god.

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by wirinet(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
chewwie:

- You sure do sound racist with the "slow white crackers" statement.
- The three of them have, for decades, screwed working class Americans over with the type of legislations they've helped push.
- Define fascism; maybe if you know the meaning, you'd stop using it in the wrong context.
- Yes, without flinching, I'd dance at the news of Pelosi's death.
You fail to acknowledge that for 3 decades they screwed working class Americans over with legislations because they were elected by their supporters. If Trump supporters kill them, you think his supporters will roll over and just weep. You think Trump and his supporters will be safe if he sends his supporters to kill people that disagree with him? Believe me when the violence starts no one will be safe not even President Trump himself.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by wirinet(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
FearGod199:
sincerely speaking nothing will stop this man from becoming america president,, all this Islamic terrorist bashing him it will shock all of you,, all the post against this man are all fake,trump is like Jonathan while biden is like buhari ,this is how we voted Jonathan out thinking buhari is the man now look at what is happening Nigeria is now the world shit hole... both Twitter Facebook are agent of darkness,, I stand with Trump Illuminati will not rule the children of God..

Please don't ever compare President Jonathan with President Trump. It's like comparing light and darkness. President Jonathan has far more intelligence, finesse, intelligence, international respect and patriotism than 5 generations of Trump. When Orubebe tried in nonsense, he did not get any support from President Jonathan, and Jonathan had far more justification than Trump. Trump lost was as clear as day.

You calling God makes a mockery of any religion you purport to follow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Prince William & Harry Unveil Princess Diana's Statue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.