Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies (893 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery (2) (3) (4)

Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by Aconomist: 4:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Two weeks ago, Nigeria's 409 billionaire, Aliko Dangote, promised that his fertilizer plant would be complete in December. Here is the link: https://nairametrics.com/2020/11/04/dangote-groups-2-billion-fertilizer-plant-to-start-operations-in-december-2020/

December has come and past, and there is no production. Earlier, the criminal monopolist said the plant would be operational in May. Another filthy lie: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/dangote-to-open-worlds-biggest-fertilizer-plant-in-may/

Dangote is clearly involved in some kind of fraud here. This is an attempt to extract concessions from the government. What could Nigeria's richest crook be planning?
Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by 10mobile: 5:24am On Jan 09, 2021
It's better to spend your mental energy working to be richer, than spending it getting mad at the rich.

Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by princeade86(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2021
hmmmm. Dangote control Nigeria government
Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by Aconomist: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2021
10mobile:
It's better to spend your mental energy working to be richer, than spending it getting mad at the rich.
Monkeys like you create a nice enabling environment for crooks like Dangote to exploit Nigeria. Does he pay you to defend him, hero worshiper?

Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by SocialJustice: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Aconomist:
Monkeys like you create a nice enabling environment for crooks like Dangote to exploit Nigeria. Does he pay you to defend him, hero worshiper?
He has told you the truth, take it or leave it.

Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by Aconomist: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
SocialJustice:
He has told you the truth, take it or leave it.
I am an economic analyst in the United States. Do you think I lack money? It's not about jealousy. I want Nigeria to improve, and Dangote's monopolistic behavior is a big hinderance to the economy.

Also, you are the same nigger-areans who get mad when people abroad ignore your calls begging for money every day. Now you want to form authority on the internet. wink This is why I say, most Nigerians are monkeys who worship their oppressors and deserved to be oppressed. Continue suffering and smiling.

Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by SocialJustice: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Aconomist:
I am an economic analyst in the United States. Do you think I lack money? It's not about jealousy. I want Nigeria to improve, and Dangote's monopolistic behavior is a big hinderance to the economy.

Also, you are the same nigger-areans who get mad when people abroad ignore your calls begging for money every day. Now you want to form authority on the internet. wink This is why I say, most Nigerians are monkeys who worship their oppressors and deserved to be oppressed. Continue suffering and smiling.
You're blabbing rubbish. If truly you're an economic analyst, you're a terrible low grade professional and stop using the word monopoly wrongly because there's no sector where Dangote operates in Nigeria without competition.
Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by jamesbridget13(f): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
You no go fit withstand Dangote matter. God has singled him out
Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by Aconomist: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
SocialJustice:
You're blabbing rubbish. If truly you're an economic analyst, you're a terrible low grade professional and stop using the word monopoly wrongly because there's no sector where Dangote operates in Nigeria without competition.
Regardless of the semantics, Dangote Cement wouldn't be allowed to operate the way he does in any modern country. It would be categorized as either a monopoly or collusion because real competition would have lowered prices. In his 2019 financial report Dangote Cement reports a 59% EBITDA margin in Nigeria compared to 17% in the rest of Africa and a global industry average of around 5-12%.

Here is the link pg 7 : https://www.dangotecement.com/wp-content/uploads/reports/2020/FY2019/DangoteCement_FY2019_ResultsPresentation.pdf

If you are not familiar with the term, EBITDA refers to cash profits before tax. So, for every $100 in cement Dangote sells he makes $60 in EBITDA profit. I have never seen a worse example of state capture anywhere on earth -- or a population of baboons so eager to defend an open financial crime against their best interests.

Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by SocialJustice: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by Aconomist: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
SocialJustice:
Say he's exploitative because the system permits it, something any capitalist will do if the opportunity is available, not that he's a monopoly and I'm a Lagos Business School alumnus with over 10 certificates.

Being condescending to people you do not know is a very stupid posture to take. I hope you do not ruin important opportunities for yourself with your silly attitude.

This conversation is over. I hate interacting with proud people even when they are smart. To think education should have enlightened you and made you humble, instead you think you're better than anyone you meet online.

Do not quote me, I won't reply you anymore.
You are just another educated illiterate: 10 certificates and 0 common sense. How much is Dangote paying you to defend the indefensible? Why shouldn't I talk down to a nation full of illiterates and monkeys? While every other county is moving forward, Nigerians are stuck on hero worship and stupidity. You suck the butts of your oppressor's than you are surprised when your country is a complete zoo.

Wetin you dey lose if I hold Dangote accountable for his destructive monopoly? The man is literally bribing the Nigerian government for special concessions, you dumbass Nigerian ape.

Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by SavageResponse(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Aconomist:

Aconomist:
You are just another educated illiterate: 10 certificates and 0 common sense. How much is Dangote paying you to defend the indefensible? Why shouldn't I talk down to a nation full of illiterates and monkeys? While every other county is moving forward, Nigerians are stuck on hero worship and stupidity. You suck the butts of your oppressor's than you are surprised when your country is a complete zoo.

Wetin you dey lose if I hold Dangote accountable for his destructive monopoly? The man is literally bribing the Nigerian government for special concessions, you dumbass Nigerian ape.

For someone who claims to be a professional you clearly lack polish!

The fact that you live as a second class citizen in the US flipping burgers in MacDonald's for a living does not make you better than Nigerians who live here in Nigeria. grin
Re: Keeping Track Of Dangote's Lies by Aconomist: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
SavageResponse:

For someone who claims to be a professional you clearly lack polish!

The fact that you live as a second class citizen in the US flipping burgers in MacDonald's for a living does not make you better than Nigerians who live here in Nigeria. grin

It is better to be a 10th class citizen in America than to live in Nigeria. I would rather bite my own thumb off than live in that stinking zoo you call a country.

Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / What Business Can I Start With 50k / Get 100 FREE Instagram Followers