Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated (4399 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Met With Edo Delegates Without Oshiomole And Ize-Iyamu / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by ayclem01(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Benbellamor:

I am sure you will stop posting after the judgment...Iyamu was unable to prove his case when obaseki presented original certificate and obaseki futher convinced the court that a Photocopy of a bigger A5 paper size of original result in 1976 was photocopied on A4 paper of we have today...APC could have proved forgery further but agreed with the superiority of Obaseki Argument
Some Courts are with processes...
I laugh u. Incomplete photocopy indeed probably a new lexicon in nigeria. The certificate u submitted to inec is different from the original certificate. That means u submitted false information to inec that is an offence in the electoral act. This is exactly the same issue ganiayudu had in the state high court. The judge says he submitted false information to inec. False information alone in the electoral act is enuff to disqualify person. For me I pitty obaseki it was just a sheer negligence by the part of the handlers of obaseki processes before during and after the election. Let's just wait. Judgement is today
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by rolams(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
if he appeal today judgement or even take it to supreme, he's still leaving, at least by April

Igbo is not good for your health at all.

You will be shocked when you see APC case thrown out of court.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by rolams(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2021
ayclem01:

I laugh u. Incomplete photocopy indeed probably a new lexicon in nigeria. The certificate u submitted to inec is different from the original certificate. That means u submitted false information to inec that is an offence in the electoral act. This is exactly the same issue ganiayudu had in the state high court. The judge says he submitted false information to inec. False information alone in the electoral act is enuff to disqualify person. For me I pitty obaseki it was just a sheer negligence by the part of the handlers of obaseki processes before during and after the election. Let's just wait. Judgement is today

What difference can you see in the certificate when the issuing institution has proven the authenticity?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Nanorest:
Stay tuned for more updates
I beg you my job is at stake... I take God beg una
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
So you take that "thing" serious
exactly that creature is a thing cos his brain was exchanged with that of a cow
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by DONFASZY(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Obaseki is gone...just a matter of time.
Certificate forgery..
Same certificate he used during his time at APC
Difference is, he switched camp..

Buhari ve no certification
Na even ssce e claim say e get
Can u all alllow Godfather shit to end in peace

Let him finish his 4yr n u all can go n sir dere n eat
Haba

Oshobaba don even rest
Una carry am for head

BREAKING:Governor Godwin Obaseki Wins Again, As Court Rules In His Favor

The Federal High Court Sitting in Abuja on Saturday ruled that the Edo state governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki is duly qualified to contest the September 19, 2020 governorship election in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Benbellamor: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
ayclem01:

What You Lack here is that the Electoral Laws Does Not Stipulates that Original Document be Submitted compulsorily, Since They demanded for photocopy first They Further give room for the true certificate to be presented in an event of suspicion
Having presented his original result to butress that he did not forge....forgery can only be established when there was no original copy....or an attempt to put a signature...

No point educating an already malicious mind who just want Federal Might Miracle

He survived federal might in his election
And will definitely survive this because his case is very straightforward...
Forgery could not be proved after presenting the original certificate....
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by walex2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Benbellamor:

I am sure you will stop posting after the judgment...Iyamu was unable to prove his case when obaseki presented original certificate and obaseki futher convinced the court that a Photocopy of a bigger A5 paper size of original result in 1976 was photocopied on A4 paper of we have today...APC could have proved forgery further but agreed with the superiority of Obaseki Argument
Some Courts are with processes...
. Lol ... you don't know what you are saying...A5 and A4 paper which one is bigger? A5 paper is half of A4. And whether in 1976 or 2021 certificate doesn't come in A5 but always on A4. All those photocopy defensive are sensiless, no photocopy changes the content of original copy whether you reduce or zoom while duplicating
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Elmaaq: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nanorest:

The likelihood of this is now low
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Benbellamor: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
walex2:
. Lol ... you don't know what you are saying...A5 and A4 paper which one is bigger? A5 paper is half of A4. And whether in 1976 or 2021 certificate doesn't come in A5 but always on A4. All those photocopy defensive are sensiless, no photocopy changes the content of original copy whether you reduce or zoom while duplicating
ok lets wait till after judgment today...I hope you will be available for more discussions
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by obembet(f): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mynd44:
Wont happen. Even if Obaseki is removed today, an appeal will be filed at the court of appeal

I believe in supreme judgement than all this appeal or tribunal
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Liposure: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
When obaseki has been certified by the institution. Court will have UI to contend with
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Benbellamor: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
ayclem01:

How market Oga?
Obaseki don win again o...chai una go sleep today so?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
E shock u abi

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Obaseki is gone...just a matter of time.
Certificate forgery..
Same certificate he used during his time at APC
Difference is, he switched camp..

Shatttap ur decaying mouth my friend.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by heniford2: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
everyone is in shock grincheesy oh mumu
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
if he appeal today judgement or even take it to supreme, he's still leaving, at least by April

Avoid smoking igbo...it's messing with ur brain

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Etrusen(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
where is this igbosmoker?

hope say he don clear for your eye now say

na God win ?

osanobua nor go shame us

#Edonobelagos #Edonobeimo
Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by Kinematics: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Etrusen:
where is this igbosmoker?

hope say he don clear for your eye now say

na God win ?

osanobua nor go shame us

#Edonobelagos
#Edonobeimo

Re: Obaseki To Be Sacked And Ize Iyamu Inaugurated by AskProf: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nanorest:

Really!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Your People Where You Arrested Nnamdi Kanu, Kenya Tells Nigerian Govt. / 2023: Tinubu Cannot Win Because Nigerians Don't Want Him - Seun Osewa / Tinubu Spotted Sitting In Buhari's Office In Aso Rock: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.